Is Pepe still /ourguy/ ? I don't want to abandon him but it appears the alt-lite has co-opted him

Is Pepe still /ourguy/ ? I don't want to abandon him but it appears the alt-lite has co-opted him

>still cares about a cartoon frog that we used to psyop.
It's like those idiots who are still using pokemon go

the eternal pepe has no master or chains

He’ll always be ours. He’s just on a break right now for a little while. You can try Groyper in the meantime.

I don't give a damn about your brother James and his friends. Their theory was not new, it has worked for centuries. But it wasn't foolproof. There is just one point that they overlooked. They thought it was safe to ride on my brain, because they assumed that the goal of my journey was wealth. All their calculations rested on the premise that I wanted to make money. What if I didn't?

Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Groyper > Pepe

He's our Princess Zelda. We're destined to rescue him from the normies forever.

you must go back

HELLO INTERNET11Q!,,,,!, AND WELCOME TO BEHIND THE MEME. THIS EPISODE: PEPE LE F R O G

ayn rand fucking sucks

>Groyper
Sup Forums is a traditional board get the fuck outta here with that post-modernist newfag reductive, derivative drivel.

It just doesn't seem to have the punch anymore ever since the normies took him

pepe only shows himself to those who are worthy

BUY ALUMINUM! BUY THE MINES!

If that's the price of getting together , then I'll be damned if I want to live on the same earth with any human beings! If the rest of them can survive only by destroying us, then why should we wish them to survive? Nothing can make self-immolation proper. Nothing can give them the right to turn men into sacrificial animals. Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world!

Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

As long as there is chaos.

I miss Pepe.

he philosophy of doing whatever it is you are stuck doing the very best you can do it has been helpful to me. On the other hand I DO so hate most people.

My hard drive crashed with my pepes from election 2016...I am verklempt.

Here’s another. Kill man’s sense of values. Kill his capacity to recognise greatness or to achieve it. Great men can’t be ruled. We don’t want any great men. Don’t deny conception of greatness. Destroy it from within. The great is the rare, the difficult, the exceptional. Set up standards of achievement open to all, to the least, to the most inept – and you stop the impetus to effort in men, great or small. You stop all incentive to improvement, to excellence, to perfection. Laugh at Roark and hold Peter Keating as a great architect. You’ve destroyed architecture. Build Lois Cook and you’ve destroyed literature. Hail Ike and you’ve destroyed the theatre. Glorify Lancelot Clankey and you’ve destroyed the press. Don’t set out to raze all shrines – you’ll frighten men, Enshrine mediocrity - and the shrines are razed.

Pepe will forever be part of our culture, friend.

Groyper is our guy now.

(fuck those "easter toad" faggots too btw)

peepee never stood a chance

when did this transition happen? Been travelling for work lately and haven't been on pol much

this has always been a groyper board

It's matt furie's chimping out and the media's false conviction that pepe is a racist hate symbol.

Groyper remains free of fake copyright claims Matt has started using to erase pepe from digital spaces.