What's with this guy? Is he controlled opposition or something? He hates:

What's with this guy? Is he controlled opposition or something? He hates:

>Skeptics fighting the good fight vs feminism
>Jordan Petersen, protecting freedom of speech

Try to tell me he has no ulterior motives.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UDJzhLnk6gc
youtu.be/s9g5I2pTC1I
youtu.be/6jpi4ymzvyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's right on the money IMHO

Sorry Krautfag. You have no power here.

He loves to laugh at retards. Never go full retard and you will be ok.

He thinks he's much funnier and insightful than he really is.

he hates all faggots who take themselves too seriously.
sounds perfectly fine to me

>juden b peterstein

>he hates all faggots who take themselves too seriously.
Isn't that like half of his audience?

helped to start the youtube skeptic trend which is gay and cancerous so for that he is shit

I like Jim because he shits on people for following e-celebs like a cult.

Other than having a fuckable voice, I'm not sure what he's ever contributed to anything

He is (ourguy)

t. Petersonfag

He is the physical manifestation of Kiwi Farms

He just shitpost.
His deviant art videos are pretty funny.

He is /ourjew/

He is fucking hilarious with gods gift to the human voice. No further explanation needed.

He's the one who knocks.

Don't take him seriously, he's funny and makes fun of retards.

He's just an old internet troll. Not any more political than say encyclopedia dramatica.
And the cults around Molymeme, Peterson and the likes deserve to be hated and mocked.

>it's another episode of /leftypol/ trying to infiltrate 4/pol/

You just described memetokur himself

/thread

Jordan Peterson is for faggots though.

He makes fun of spergs. If you need that spelled out, you're inevitably going to be in one of his videos.

he doesn't hate Peterson, he hates people that hero worship Peterson like some kind of psychological furries

>Skeptics
>Jordan Petersen
Both of these are shit and so are leafs. Metokur on the other hand is just a libertarian and a troll. Just enjoy his videos and don't expect anything else from him.

His audience is made up almost entirely of spergs, though.

Loved this video on DSP

youtube.com/watch?v=UDJzhLnk6gc

If you don't know what lolcows are then you'll never understand. He exists to merely point out and laugh at people and shit on the internet he thinks is retarded, regardless of political leaning.

Jim is just contrarian and loves internet drama. He likes getting ridiculous reactions out of ridiculous people, and he is decent at making videos about it. It's just entertainment. Don't take it too seriously.

This. He laughs at drama and doesn't get overtly political. Only autists and communist shills would actually have an issue with him.

the skeptic cycle
>call yourself RATIONAL, CENTRIST, LOGICAL, [insert other amazing atheist-tier shit]
>draw some """"""animated"""""" icons or commission your favorite furry artist to do so
>don't ever say anything controversial to more than like 5% of your audience
>cover everything sargon of akkad has ever done
>when you say shit about lgbt autism, make sure to immediately retract it and say "uhhh not all of them.. guis"
>be in 52 youtube ""skeptic"" discords and have "internet relationships" with (((women))

oh and don't forget

>be biologically wired to beg for patreon bux every 37 seconds. spouting links to your patreon page even whilst in the deepest REM sleeps, taking a shit or masturbating.

>disingenuous shill leaf posts it again
I hope your mother dies in a stocking fire on christmas day

He's funny but he can only throw rocks from safe places.

Also, his Peterson video was not his best. 1/4 making fun of the super fans (the best part of the vid), 1/4 criticizing the Faith Goldy thing (I disagree but still legit), and the last 1/2 of the video was complaining about how much money Peterson makes and wondering why he became so famous so quickly. Totally not something a jealous person would do. No. Not at all...

He doesn't hate any group in particular. He laughs at retarded people on the internet regardless of what their beliefs are.

So is Sup Forums. What's your point?

How does this even relate? Is this really bad copy pasta or are you genuinely on the far end of the spectrum?

You know he shunned the spot light and lots of money when he deleted his Internet aristocrat channel right?

He just makes videos that he know will be controversial so that he'll get views. What better way to get a bunch of people to watch your video than to make a video against Jordan Peterson, a dude with hundreds of thousands of fans.

When is this fucking faggot leaf getting vacationed from pol? I'm tired of seeing this shitty thread every damn day.

>it's another butthurt Peterson fan spending $20/month to be told to make his bed

B-but I made my bed. And I donated

Jim is a nigger lover and probably Jewish.

Never ever

I think he's gonna deflate them starting tonight. He's doing a series now on the skeptic shit.

Jim is a troll.
Oldschool Sup Forums-style.

He curses too much but I still listen to him because I think he’s got an interesting perspective amd seems to have his ear to the ground. He does seem like the kind of person who would tell us to stop posting anime though

>That Nick Bate video.

Jim is chaotic neutral he is old Sup Forums

Absolute fucking faggot cunt fuck off back to Sup Forums

(((Mister Metokur))) is Jewish. If you go back through his YouTube video history, it's NOTHING but making fun of degenerate culture. There is no value to any of his videos except in exposing you to degeneracy (call that good or bad).

>metokur stops making vids under the Mister Metokur monicor
>starts making vids with an anime avatar.
>asian voice narrates
>it's Jade

>If you ridicule degenerates, they win!
Ah, a student of the Trudeau school of thought.

>he curses to much

>on a Sup Forums board. Sup Forums of all places

fail troll. Three point deduction.

Leafs can't psyop

>jim is a shill
youtu.be/s9g5I2pTC1I

He goes into why he does(did) what he does in this video.

Encyclopedia Dramatica was pretty political before the owner got harassed by the fbi because weev was heavily involved there. That's a pretty good example, he's like the encyclopedia dramatica for the >2015 internet generation.

Please stop shilling for this e-celeb faggot. All e-celeb shit is cancer you should know better.

until the laws change, this does not matter.

That's not Sam, fuck off Tim, everyone is sick of your shilling.

He is irrelevance personified. I thought you were quitting jim. Go back to that.

So when is he putting up the video?

part 1 is up now.
youtu.be/6jpi4ymzvyo

>9 minutes ago
wew lad

Yeah, I only watched maybe a couple of his videos and he is so up his own ass. A common thing with e-celebs but god damn I wish I had this guy's ego and unwarranted sense of self-worth.

>supporting skeptics and peterson
A

Shoots fire at Styx

I usually hate e celebs but jim is probably the best example of what a youtuber should be

>AUSTIM ADVENT CALENDAR
OH
S
H
I
T

he is destroying whiteness

Nu-males getting BTFO by oldfags.

You look to much into him.

He makes fun of stuff he thinks is autistic. Nothing more, nothing less.

I genuinely liked Kraut's video's before the absolute failure of his Alt-Right series.

New Metokur video ^_^

is there a single youtuber with that faux-posh British accent who hasn't been revealed to be a sneering autistic slimeball yet?

leaf post best post
(((skeptics))) get the bullet too

But Jim is a big time youtuber in terms of his patreon income, which makes it even more hypocritical.
Back in the days of Internet aristocrat, patreon hadn't even took off yet, he clearly retained his fanbase as they took notice of the new metokur channel.

>What's with this guy
He's unironically in it for the money, no different than any other Youtuber.

The difference is that he's found an audience of MRA's/Gamergaters/Alt Right soyboys to milk the money out of and who will defend and spam his videos here whenever he puts new ones out.

>Skeptics™: Question everything! (except race realism and the JQ, in which case shill for the high score and ignore logic and data).

>Juden Peterstien: PAY me to tell you to clean your room. Also collectivists are dumb. Especially white collectivists.

Hi Jeff

>abhorrent post
>leaf
Checks out