Black Clover thread

When were you when Noelle was kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/100/page/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That has to be an illusion. A main character can't die.

- Cat jumps on Asta
- Asta cuts off Noelle's head, but it soon appears he didn't (we proceed to watch her be killed a couple of times) but she lives
- The WQ is confused about what's going on, then makes Asta kill Finral; only for the same result we got from Noelle
- WQ orders focuses on the cat, it appears to be fine even after being hit with anti-magic
- The cat lands on Asta, causing him to hit himself on the forehead; dispelling the control
- WQ choses to manipulate Vanessa, she goes to attack(?) But the cat lands on her - doing the same thing it did for Noelle and Finral; changing fate
- WQ falls to her knees im defeat, Vanesza proceeds to explain that her magic only works on those she has bonds with; claiming she shares no bond with the WQ.

O-okay

Dropped.

Man "The Power of Friendships" is really strong in this chapter its make FT look like for adults.

Chapter is out jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/100/page/1

So, Vanessa got a cat that is the personification of Itachi's Izanagi

Honestly better than Asta overpowering the queens blood.

damn this chapter was good. especially venessa's powers. but it is very hax like bleach yhwach's personnel guards. those 4 had hax powers just like venessa. But if she is can change fate itself then she is very strong.. she should be able to defeat any body.

i thought of dumping but last time when i dump, people scolded me. i think maybe something was wrong. can someone else please dump?

The Witch Queen was a fucking jobber. So much hype to lose so bad.

I wonder if Asta will at least remember this shit or if the fact that he almost killed his nakama will be forgotten.

It's fine, the thread girl will use magic memery and save her.

That power is fucking OP as shit.

>it's the power to create asspulls

There better be a limit to how many times it can be used or something

Now watch as Vanessa always has to be sidelined for the rest of the series.

It's a cat so it's going to be lazy and useless and get easily distracted.

>onestly better than Asta overpowering the queens blood.
Yea, because fuck immunity to magic that flows through him while in that black form.

Honestly, him being under Ol'Witches power is pure bullshit in the first place. Same with that cat changing fate by touching him.

> Something magical touches blacked Aster
FUCKING DISPELLED!

She is going to take over as Witch Queen. 100% for sure.

We Aizen now

This arc needs to just end already. It gets more bullshit and worse and worse with every chapter. Its honestly one of most poorly handled arcs in a shounen that I have ever seen.

Yeah, the arc was extremely poorly constructed. Random LN characters gaining relevance, events that should have been more climatic like Mars and Fana's reunion end up feeling completely irrelevant, Ladros was a fucking joke character, the Vanessa story should have been the main focus but instead it was just a footnote at the end. Tabata needs to learn to focus. Water Temple was way better even if it was just a typical shounen arc. This was a fucking mess.

LolNope cat strikes again.

>Trying to control someone that can change fate.

That Witch Queen is fucking retarded.

Don't forget his arms being heled in like 2 seconds, that one guy randomly switching to their side, and something like 5 different characters pulled random power ups out of their ass's.

The only character that got annoying was Ladros. He made no fucking sense. He got stabbed by the fucking Magic Eating sword.

If he had been established as a badass his persistence would have been interesting but instead he was just a whiny baby with an inferiority complex so it felt like a cockroach that just refuses to die.

Water temple should end faster too

>reading Fairy Tail 2.0

Reminder that Black Clover is getting an anime before Yuuna-San/Samon/Kaguya/Hatsukoi Zombie

It was worth a try, she controlled with magic someone possessed by anti-magic just before.

But at this point that power is just too good, even if she can just use to protect her family it will bring any fight to a stalemate, if she can use it offensively as well she can just find a fate in which her friends destroys the enemy.

See:
The current Witch Queen is done. I bet the "thing that she wished for" that the Witch Queen expected Vanessa to come back with was a successor.

If the anime is great, I will buy its BDs to support it. Should be great to borrow to my younger cousins during their school holidays.

Why is Asta such a retard?

Either that or every enemy will see what she is doing and guarantee that the cat never touches them, unlike the so powerful witch that actually knew all about her power even before her.

Isn't BC older than all of those series?