(((Kraut))) Thread - Dawn of the Final Hour Edition

>ZEPH W/ SARGON TAPES
Confirms Sargon knew of dox op. Argued with Kraut to stop, was not part of it. Kraut had dox on Alt Hype, JF, & CRP:
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk

>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

OLD

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything.

>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA

>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0

>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js

>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA

>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8

>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA

>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk

>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EOCufOQein4&feature=youtu.be&t=10
youtube.com/watch?v=xz5Mx3a8kRw
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/944000185683906560
youtube.com/watch?v=lfhseUDFI04
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp3os2s4WJc
twitter.com/Veeh_Ro/status/944005741584834560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=EOCufOQein4&feature=youtu.be&t=10

Wish i had banged that big bootied jewish girl at work.

death to skepticism
death to fedoras
bring on the neo dark ages

>Season One Theme
Season One Theme
>Season One Theme
Season One Theme

>youtube.com/watch?v=xz5Mx3a8kRw
>youtube.com/watch?v=xz5Mx3a8kRw

There's a reckoning a comin.

JIM VIDEO TONIGHT
11PM EST
1.5 HOURS LONG
"I will destroy the skeptics once and for all." -Jim

There is a reason for that. There are two kinds of atheists. There are a lot of atheists with whom their religion or lack thereof never comes up. It simply is never an issue and they're never raised with religious values. Then there's the ones that bring up on a regular basis that they're atheists. They're the ones that make up the majority of early youtube atheism and the followers of the atheist conferences as well as the four horsemen etc. The 'atheist' movement's primary focus is to attack specifically and exclusively western Christianity. You do see Richard Dawkins occasionally ask an Imam what the punishment for apostasy is, but the vast majority attack nothing else than Christianity, ever, no Islam, no Hinduism, no Shintoism, no Taoism, certainly no Judaism, only Christianity. You know what the common denominator is between all these atheists? They all - every last one of them, make case studies and ask them, they were all raised in Christian families. Some of the atheists are marxists and move on to become or reveal themselves to be full-on SJWs, some move on to be classic liberals and become today's brand of atheist/skeptic. But they all started off Christians, with Christian upbringing, being taught Christian beliefs and Christian morals.

The fact that they're Christians is important. Now either in rebellion to their families, or due to simply being isolated from their families for long enough and ceasing to believe what they don't see with their own eyes, they break from it and seek out atheism. Some do it in bad faith to create a vacuum to fill with marxist belief systems where every component of their previous abrahamic belief is replaced with a similar component of marxist belief, some do it to be stuck at a more centrist place.

Reminder that we need to inform Molyneaux and PJW about how Kraut's team tried to dox them.

They might actually sue them for harassment, along with the Jew York Times.

Give me a quick rundown on MouthyBuddha

I thought it was 9

I have to agree with Edgy here. This whole shitstorm has been shifting away from Kraut and the server and instead focusing on CRP, whether he was doxxed or not and whether Sargon was involved or not. What I'd really like to see is some of Kraut's """scientists""" who were actually exposed doing shady shit on that server to be held accountable. Like Zabbie, Sandre and Drallasta and their little Stasi LARP over here twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/944000185683906560

ALSO GET PJW AND MOLYNEUX ON THE BOARD

THEY HAD A CHANNEL ABOUT THEM

Hello fellow paedophile. Say, would you perchance be interested in consuming an alcoholic beverage with me for recreational purposed? Just leave your home address and telephone number and we can arrange it. Look forward to meeting a fellow patrician.

cont.

The problem with their Christian upbringing in combination with atheism, is that while on a surface level, they no longer believe in God, Jesus or the holy spirit, they never mentally broke away from the core tenets of the religion and the philosophy itself. One of those core tenets is that God created all humans equal. God is taken out of the equation, but they cannot help themselves, but to be stuck on what it is that God did and how. Every one of those youtube and reddit atheists failed to take the logical step out of the Christian core philosophy that all humans are the same, and (((journals))) and the (((press))) are actively enabling them in this dysfunction.

Within a Christian mindset, all humans are equal because God created them equal. But if God didn't create humanity, then - to a mindset not stuck with core tenets of Christian philosophy - humans no longer necessarily are equal, because if they evolve to adapt to different environments, some environments may require a better ability at learning, pattern recognition, long-term thinking and civil behaviour, while others don't. Which would mean that people living in those environments would end up differently. When engaging internet atheists and their predecessors, the skeptics, you are faced not just with two years of marxist programming, but Christian upbringing that dates back to their infancy.

THIS

ALT RIGHT CHAN

WE NEED MEMERY TO DESTROY THE (((SKEPTIC))) MOLOCH

>skepticism
We spell it "scepticism". Stop being Americanised please, it's a really black thing to do.

NOT THAT LONG, MULTIPLE VIDS INSTEAD
>Autism Calendar

>One of those core tenets is that God created all humans equal.
God created us in His image, he gave all other living creatures to us to command. Aint no human white but a hwyte man human.

bring in the darkness!

That Kumite shit is funny as fuck. 5-6 hours of "fuck jeff" and other pointless fights.

Literally faggots like you are the only ones talking about mr blackpill salesman. If it wasn#t for you bringing him up again and again, nobody would be talking about him.

big khazar booty

V I B R A T I N G

N I P P L E

C L A M P S

True. Spam thier Twitter with the evidence.

People are finally becoming aware of the deflecting process CRP and Sargon are trying to do.

They're trying to focus on CRP.

DO
NOT
LET
THEM

all we have to do is attack

Where the FUCK is that race-mixing soyboy's video? I'm gonna chimp out if he doesn't drop it soon.

You and I both know that's not what Christians believe.

Don't forget about MSM collusion.

Harbour makes sense.
Skeptic makes sense.

New wave English.

CST = In an hour. That was the rough deadline, so who knows. Just stay ready.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

Not nuChristians that is.

Why didn't the Academics respond? We could have stopped the Alt-Right.

JIM POSTED THE VIDEO
>JIM POSTED THE VIDEO
JIM POSTED THE VIDEO
>JIM POSTED THE VIDEO
JIM POSTED THE VIDEO
>JIM POSTED THE VIDEO
JIM POSTED THE VIDEO
>JIM POSTED THE VIDEO
JIM POSTED THE VIDEO
>JIM POSTED THE VIDEO
JIM POSTED THE VIDEO
>JIM POSTED THE VIDEO
JIM POSTED THE VIDEO
>JIM POSTED THE VIDEO
JIM POSTED THE VIDEO
>JIM POSTED THE VIDEO

I am Christian, it's what I believe as it's what God intended.

Harbour makes sense.
Sceptic makes sense.

Skeptic just reminds me of the 90s fad of replacing "s" and "c" with "z" and "k" respectively. KOOL KIDZ

This

Don't defend CRP, he doesn't matter keep attacking them.

He looks like a caveman. guess that jew= neanderthal meme holds water

There's a special place in he'll for people like you.

IM GONA FUKEN SMASH U

R

A

R

E

God damn you

Jeff stay the fuck out of my house

Soon comes the revenge of Punished Jim, a man denied his GamerGate.

youtube.com/watch?v=lfhseUDFI04

He's a spic who got redpilled way too quickly and actually literally went retarded.

>caring for some eceleb for more than 3 days

45 more minutes

I don't give a shit if Sargon tried to "stop them" and if CRP is a fucking creepy tool.

Sargon is involved and he doesn't deserve to get away with his cronies and credibility. He called us all SJWs and called the Alt-Right SJWs. He continues to talk out of both sides of his mouth and lie so that he can keep getting money and mainstream attention.

He wants to shill his brand of liberal centrism even though he knows it's bullshit and he wants to hold all of US to the fire because HE wants to make money. It's that fucking simple.

Everything he does with CRP, blah blah blah is just a way to deflect from him admitting that his brand is bullshit and that he was on Kraut's side for ages - I'm sorry Sargon, you need to apologize for continuously calling the Alt Right the "REAL SJWS" and backing this faggot for months, MONTHS - while he acted like this and everyone could fucking see it.

You and your fans can't keep saying this shit about us. You can't get away unscathed. We all know you want your JewBucks and JewEndorsement, we get it. Life sucks. We'd all like a fucking JewLife just like you want. We all have mouths to feed.

Your actions are causing damage to normal people by lying through your fucking mouth so don't expect people to keep looking the other way. Your lying is not victimless. You're hurting us all with your dishonesty.

There's no reason for us to just forgive you because you seem like a decent person. Your actions aren't decent.

Reminder that the "scientists" were planning alongside with Kraut, to infiltrate alt right servers, posing as female biologist students, tricking JF and Ryan

Don't forget about the scientists, focus on them and other skeptics that could've been involved. Forget Coach boomer.

Got redpilled and can't reconcile with himself, so he turned to meditation and questioning reality itself.

>If your hand causes you to stumble, CUT IT OFF
>It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out.
>And if your foot causes you to stumble, CUT IF OFF
>It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell.
>And if your eye causes you to stumble, PLUCK IT OUT
>It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell,

IF YOUR BRAIN CAUSES YOU TO STUMBLE

I wish that faggot CRP would fuck off and roll over in a grave and die. He's ruining this with his faggot attention whoring.

STOP
FUCKING
BRINGING
HM UP

That nigger said 8pm CST. That was 18 minutes ago. Can Jimbo get his shitposting license suspended already?

this shit has consumed my free time the past 3 days
when will it end?

>Molymeme and PJW running on AJ Shekels

They might, but AJ would probably be their Daddy Warbucks and he's not prone to litigation.

If your brain causes you to stumble simply request academics, the shall surely respond.

This. Did you hear that stream he did with MW? He was so far off in the weeds trying to prove that identity is purely illusionary that I began to wonder if he swallowed the pill too fast and was trying to deny everything to save his worldview. He is half Mexican though so he doesn't exactly make the cut for ethnostate

replying cuz scared

CRP DINDU NOFIN

FUCK SARGON, FUCK VEEE

JF KING OF POL

FUCK THE MERCHANT

>CST
>(you) posted at 8:17 EST
stop being a dumb nigger

It's amazing how CRP has convinced people that any of us liked him or supported him. It doesn't help that JF himself keeps defending him for some confusing reason, it's like it's his great flaw to defend autistic losers or something so he can feel like a great hero.

CRP isn't worth defending. He's a tool. He would throw JF to the fucking dogs in a second if he thought it would help him.

how do you think welfare boy is going to try to spin this?

He has to be brought up at this point. We have to let people know of the deflection taking place.

Also, Andy Warski is /ourguy/ at this point. Give him and tl;dr props for supporting transparency in the skeptics.

Wait but literally nobody - and I mean nobody - gives a fuck about CRP or anything he says or does. In fact we all hate him and always have. So why are they pretending like lumping him with us deflects from the reality that the skeptic community has failed miserably and is crumbling?

The Virgin Islands
The Chad Mainland

C’mon, just another 3 hours.

>THUNDERF00T NEXT
THUNDERF00T NEXT

GET IN FAGS we're staging a hostile takeover of skeptic youtube for race realism. Thunderf00t just did a trash-tier video offering basic bitch race denialism:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp3os2s4WJc [Open]

Fire up JF and Alt-Hype to return serve in the war. Thunderfaggot has put forward basic bitch race denialist arguments and disingenuously tried to downplay what Kraut & his dox&pilpul discord did and was planning to do. Thunderfag refused to engage in any of the actual arguments that have been made over the past 4 months and effectively told his subscribers that JF and Alt-Hype were Anti-Vax/Alex Jones/DumboGrumpf-tier charlatans who were not worth engaging with.

Who's "welfare boy"?

It's 9:17 EST you dumb memeflag.

jeff

JEFF JEFFF JEFF JEFF JEFF.... plz respon

I honestly can't keep up with the Coach Redpill/Sargon stuff. It's too confusing. And then you have Thunderfoot, and.. I wish I had a Twitter account to press Vee on this tweet.

twitter.com/Veeh_Ro/status/944005741584834560

What is the real Boogie like?

Our boy will btfo alt right

user... It's 8:20 EST

Just call him degenarate.

it's almost 8:30 est
fuck off you retard

Probably another 3 days or so. The skeptics are on the run. You're needed, friend.

"Ill admit to things after they're brought to light, don't you worry."

Really though, don't worry.

Nigger wut? It's 8:23 EST. Vid up in roughly 45 min

Isn't CST one hour later than EST? I mean that's why the OP is named 'dawn of the final hour'.

I think the logic is that he thinks it makes sense for shills to attack CRP, therefore we should defend him to ruin their tactics. It's mildly retarded. People are way too concerned about shilling, just keep conversing, debating, and focusing on whats important to you, instead of getting wrapped up in dumb shit that you cant prove the extent of.

inb4 shill

i prefer 'degen'

but its not sticking...

The CRP/Sargon stuff is pretty straight forward. They appear to be using each other to drive views. I don't believe that anything real is there.

>What is the real Boogie like?
Just from watching a few of his video I believe him to be a twisted, emotionally manipulative abuser of his wife and a person willing to throw anyone under the bus to save face.

Möge Allah die "Türken" in Deutschland vernichten.
Es ist die höchste Zeit, daß wir die Kanaken in Deutschland vernichten.
Wir müssen sie ausrotten. Das gilt für die K*rden auch.

>virgin est
>chad gmt
You are all gay.

No. CST is 1 hour before EST

earlier
pacific < mountain < central < eastern
you know... geographically across the country

the fact that I made that wojak (with "god" chest hairs) years and years ago and some user has defaced him with dreads, jewellery and a tat :'(

Not for me niggas. Guess that's the price I pay for being a rare.

How about degs/degholes?

Jim's video is coming. This'll either put an end to it, or relight the fire.

With TOTAL victory user
Every science-nerd who engages with online content with be redpilled on the reality of race and thrown down the corridor to ethno-nationalism

wrong thread mate

>Not leaving your muzzie infested defunct island for the true chad est

As of posting there's 24 minutes until 8pm CST.

He's lying. He says he didn't know about the dox, but he obviously did.

I just remembered, don't he and Sargon hate each other because Sargon laughed at some other guy's joke about Thunderfoot's dead dad?

One hour earlier user.