Why do western men act like children?

>No wife
>No kids
>No home ownership
>Spends all their money on video games and trinkets
>

Also

>really skinny or overweight
>drinks special snowflake (((craft beer)))

Jews induce teenage infantilism on boys and accelerate maturity on women. Up to you what you find with that info.

The media hates them. Thats why theyre turning to nostalgia. But the other generations only are happy from trolling

I find it funny how people that think they're masculine drink pisswater that isn't even brewed in America anymore and brag about it like it's something to be proud of.

Because they've been robbed of success, a level of comfortable success that is within reach for most. Their communities, family units, racial identity have all been shattered, if not almost ground into dust. They've been pacified with low quality food and water, and their senses dulled by the liberal brainwashing machine known as the education. They've been told by figures of authority, regularly, for decades, that the satanic doctrine is a valid and even acceptable way of life. Just do what feels good! It doesn't matter what people think of you! Well, video games and fast food have been specifically engineered to give them those feelgood feelings. Feel pity for them, not scorn. They haven't broken the conditioning, like you or me. They will, though.

Diet (everything has HFCS and soy protein in it)
Lack of physical activity
Many young women are insufferable sluts and pozzed by social media, disney princess mentality, and postmodernism so it's not worth pursuing them
They all have student loan debt preventing them from buying houses/cars/generally getting anywhere

This is pretty much right on.
They're still faggots though.
I used to be one, and when I stopped
having a pity party and thinking I was a victim,
shit got better.

>75% of women are fat ugly bitches
>remaining 20% are mega sluts who have no interest in a relationship

gee I wonder why you fucking idiot

t. Western male
>married
>own house
>3 kids
>good job
>no vidya
>wife stays home to run house

>It is still posible

Chicken or Egg? Feminism or Video games? Hint: one of these came before the other.

because your pisswater is shite mate

Because there is nothing to look really look forwards to in life. Nothing but paying taxes to support women who aren't your wife and feeling guilty for your gender and race while you're still expected to work to cover expenses of migrant importantion.

The western democratic society loathes the white man. Why would white man feel like supporting it?

My brain is fucken broken because women have betrayed and destroyed my heart.

I now lash out at women who don't deserve it.

I am traumatized. I'm fucked up...might as well die alone.

Because of the divorce rate.

why are you ignoring japan and south korea's video game obsessions? japan has more arcades than any two nations combined and south koreans hold plenty of video game tournaments enough to be considered man children

because video games are better

It's less expensive and time consuming than a woman but with twice the enjoyment.

Banks are obviously operating above the law and I have to keep my central bank currency there. So I'm obviously skeptical of my financial stability at this point.

This is the same for everyone, so anyone claiming to have "made it" is (((LARPing)))

Western Male, obsessed with success, spend money on education and study like crazy, no life, going to make money?

So that you lose your shekels and stay mad, Schlomo Shillsberg.

I'd fucking love a man cave like that, arcade cabinets are vidya kino.

>No home ownership

哈哈
-Nerson Muntz

>white men literally control all aspects of life in the US
>white men are hated

Hmmmmm I wonder why.

>literally living better than the kings of yore
>"why do people do this"

I'm married and employed and if I want to unwind with my wife and shoot noobs on the internet that's my business not yours.

Have you dealt with an average woman? It's a fucking misery. Id rather jerk off to anime and play video games

Even in moon runes, spelled wrong and not knowing the last name I knew what you meant

Because the benefit of vidya > benefit of marryin roastie women

Why the fuck do you care?
In the past, the majority of men between 16-25 would die do to war, illness, or job fatality.
Now we have more men then in the past, so they are checking out of society since women only go for the men with high social status/look good.
Their money, they can spend it how they want

Have you ever dealt with the average man? Literally average men, like yourself, are no fucking better than average women. Get over yourself you fucking fat virgin.

People are a product of their environment.

Millenials grew up between the end of the cold war and 911. It was the safest era in human history without any reason to be a hard cunt.

'Growing up' happens out of necessity. Remove the necessity and you get arrested development.

If it wasn't for immigrants and terrorists we'd be in the mouse utopia.

干杯!

feers good, man™

True. Majority of the men have never lived successful lives. Just because the leftover men stay alive in today's society doesn't mean that they would be anything else than that.

>jews
>white

ROAST
O
A
S
T

I would love to have a family and have eight white kids and pass my blue eye genetics along, but that just isn't feasible for a number of reasons

1) The first and more powerful is that we've already lost. I just can't bring myself to bring children into this world, when I know that it's going to be overrun with Democrats by the end of my life. They shouldn't have to live with the suffering caused by niggers, sand niggers, bean niggers, and nu-males

2) It's nearly impossible to find a woman that is down for the cause. Every woman I meet is either a thot or a roastie. Some are further down the line than others. All of the church girls are either fucked up or just plain unattractive. I know you can't have your cake and eat it too, but I shouldn't have to choose between roasties and ugly girls. Why is there no middle ground at all?

3) Marriage is just a joke now. You're just gambling playing this as a white male with a good job

Because a great nation is built from the strength of all of its citizens. When you lose we all lose.

>an average woman
Your job is to turn them into what they can be, you have to alpha up without cynicism

You can do both you absolute fucking mutant

I have a wife and 2 girls
I will likely own my own home this time next year(rent for now)
I spend 90% of my money on bills and my girls the rest aside for myself
I love gaming
Nothing wrong with it after work or when everyone's away to bed
Fuck reading a book after a 9 hour shift

To be fair, most of our domestic beer tastes like shit (including IPA) and is brewed with nasty shit like artificial hops.

man caves are a shitty jew meme because video games, like other kinds of games, are meant to be played with others.

man in the image has Exceptional taste tho

Because western women fucking suck, I don't care what race

Australia isn't western, it's part of Asia.

roasties are triggered so easily

I have a home but I live alone. I have a good job and debt free. I am thinking of moving should I move into a fancy apartment or smaller home but these prices in cali are crazy as fuck man.

>two player game
>alone

soy boys have "man caves"

men have studies

The 90s wasn't safe. It was full of gangs and drive by shootings.

It takes more to be a man. I'm sorry but this is victim think. Find what you want in life and build it with every action every day. Life is fucking demanding. But you're enough. If you approach things honestly and with faith you will succeed.

I was a meandering do nothing until I was 30. Now I've got a career, a wife, 3 kids and just bought my second home. I'm not special, I just believe in my own power.

>craft beer
>not made in the USA
get rekt faggot

Cause americans are stupid as fuck and their culture is having a huge influence on western europeans too
thank god there are still slav's who keep the true european spirit instead of conforming to american bullshit

I'm English

>No wife
Married
>No kids
Expecting
>No home ownership
Renting is better
Thats what piratebay is for

Great nations have been built with capable leaders and the skills of the leading elite. The role of most men has always been hard labor, fighting war or poverty, or combination of those. When nothing forces majority of men to any of these, they really have no special purpose in life, other than existing.

Nobody needs modern western numales in manufacturing or food production. There is no war they would be conscripted to. And the modern society even keeps most of them away from poverty and destitution. This is the second generation ever that has had almost absolute freedom to choose how to exist. And it has made many of the men lost and directionless.

I can smell your VD ridden beefcurtains through my phone screen.

keeping a book after reading it is for fagetz

That's why people have turned to drinking craft beer that's actually good and then big tough guys say they don't need none of that faggot shit they can't even handle drinking, they'll stick to their good ol' fashioned AMERICAN Bud Light. Not all craft is good, but American craft beer is leagues above European shit at this point, it's just that people here don't care about anything but garbage beer.

I also sincerely hope you're not implying Red Stripe is good.

>tfw spend all my money on mid century modern furniture

Yet you find the time to be an intellectual giant on Sup Forums

What a courageous man, i hope ur kids die LOL

There's a chinese bakery round here that has a candy cab with a 3S board. I want to make them an offer for it but I don't have the room.

Because no one wants to turned out like boogie 2988

Roastie tears

>wabbo cucks in their wabbo cuck car

nice man. glad to hear its easy to turn shit around that late in the game. 30 is old as fuck.

Oh man preach. They only keep the things around to come across smarter to visitors or worse yet THEMSELVES. Tsk tsk.

>bla bla newfag cancer
Wow awesome blog post to a slide thread

>beefcurtains

>[craft beer] isn't even brewed in America
You are stupid.
And wrong.
American beer is all awful, craft or otherwise.

Red stripe ain't bad. I'll take it any day over some some 300 lb Nascar fans bud light.

lol at people thinking the 90s were safe. Crack was all over the place and so were gangs and driveby shootings.

men have always collected and enjoyed this kind of stuff
the only difference is now faggots get to shitpost pictures of their 'sick setup' on reddit

Post-industrial societies were a mistake.

wooden PEGS?!!?!?!?!

Calm down Trigglypuff, The average man won't take half your shit and fuck you over with alimony and child support (cocaine support) even though the dad wants to see his kid but the courts won't allow him because you cried or something.

Women are leeches. It's genetically coded into them. So neck yourself.

wabbos need to be gassed

www.1983mke.com

Look like he's playing a shmup since the monitor is vertical. Shmups are fine to play alone. The only arcade games that suck alone are fightan.

Fighting games are cool as hell tho fuck you no fun allowed cunts actin all hard an shit you preachy little shits dying alone as you live as hyprocritical priests an saints fuuuck you.

I’ve had hundreds of beers from around the world, and none were very special in comparison to anything we make here, no matter how much the Eurofags insist that their one beer from that one little brewery in their country is “the only good beer”, euros have turned their beer faggotry into their version of team sports.

Beer snobbery is fuckung gay. I can enjoy a fine Trappiste ale, a bottle of Carlsberg, an Ethiopian stout, some random Polish brew as well as a 32 oz PBR oilcan at the same level. Simply because I’m not a faggot.

:thinking emoji:

/thread

That last sentence. Not to sound like an edgelord but we desparately need a war, a real one on our own soil. Hopefully we'll go to war with the Muslims and there will be fighting and death on the streets. Anything is more fun than sitting in an office and staring at a computer screen every day.

>No wife
Because women reduce a man's quality of life.
>No kids
She can take his kids and the law will support her doing that and arrest you if you try to stop her.
>No home ownership
Being indebted to the Jew is literally retarded.
Life is short so you might as well enjoy it.

i think you're right. second from the left looks like guilty gear or blaze blue, though.

>second from RIGHT

We are just waiting the end, it can't come any soon unfortunately.

Most of the Western men are influenceable and will follow the dominant cultural trend. The jews want us complacent and weak, so they conceive an environment to create these conditions. "Good" times create weak men.

Used to be a video game addict, now I'm actually lifting and giving a shit about my studies.

I'm kind of doing things for the sake of doing them, though. Whenever I think about how I'll be a wage slave for absolutely nothing, and how hard it is to get a proper women to raise children with, I start to remember that I, and other western men, really are denied of our purpose.

It's nice to pretend that things will get better, though.

Looks pretty good. Why isn't there any knobs on the dresser?

Md native in Fl
Own 1 story home, 3 bed 2 bath basement
Spend money on equipment for research, drugs, and utilities, last game I bought was Samus Returns(ggod game).
My 3DS is my most played system now. It's truly a great little system, and the 3D effect is very much awesome.
Other than the occasional game there, and here on Sup Forums, I don't do pop cult shit.

I'm planning on retiring by age 40 and devoting my time to researching life-prolonging treatments.
I'm fascinated to see how humanity evolves over 1000 years of time or so.
I love being alive, especially at this time. No other time in history is better.

Sup Forums is a source of comedy mostly for me and a place to let off a little steam at times.

How the fuck do you open that dresser?

The knobs are missing. Some jew mistook them for foreskins.

>not Maki
pleb taste tbhf

If there are any men capable of the early early days of Romulus and Remus activities then we have hope. But you need to walk in rough boots of a barbarian before you can find civilization.

The beer I drink comes from my neighbors garage. Pretty sure that is in America.

The one closest to the camera is Akai Katana I think. I'm not sure what the second from the right is but I'm inclined to say it's not a fighting game since I can't see any lifebars or anything, it's most likely another Cave game like Akai Katana since has the "demonstration" text on it and looks similar and it looks like this guy is into his shmups.

in Canada we specialize in piss water beer. but its actually good compared to shit like bud