Having a waifu with chuuni characteristics and traits

>Having a waifu with chuuni characteristics and traits.

Why? Seriously why?

Aqua is best girl.

>Why?
Because I like it when they do a chuuni pose with my cum leaking out of their ass.

I used to. Now I have superior taste with Darkness.

The only thing leaking out of an ass around you is lube out of yours.

Is it really chuuni if she actually has magic powers?

>having a waifu
guys pls

Lalatina best girl

She is moe.

She is slender. Flat sensitive tits and tight pussy.

Pretty face and personality to match.

What else could you ask for?

For you to not be a pedophile perhaps?

If this is pedophilia, throw me in jail

This

Yes

Hey jackass.
It's rare to find girls that look are slender and look young in america. Let alone flat.

Besides you can only fuck kids in the ass. Trust me. I know.

post your adress

Check out Cinderella Girls and you'll see.

Chuuni is sexy.

>>Having a waifu
Why? Seriously why?

Just go to a third world shithole and fuck someone there.

>chuuni
>teenager with delusions

>megumi
>actually a real mahou shoujo

You are confused OP.

However not as confused as this guy who is projecting his disgusting 3DPD fantasies on a pure 2D girl.

Chuuni is adolescent pretensions, not delusions.

She doesn't need to do her chants for her magic though. Since they're differenteach time it means the sPell isn't locked to the vocal part of casting it which means she's a chuuni.

eh, splitting hairs, you got the point.

they are the best

>spells need to have 1 exactly worded incantation
Well aren't you mister archaic. Megumin is clearly a modern witch who fine tunes her spell with the wording.

She said her eyepatch was a seal to hold in her power and that if anyone removed the seal there would be a catastrophe. That was all chuuni.

The point is you can still be chuuni even if your powers are real

Chuuni can be as simple as a kid drinking espressos because he thinks it's mature. Even he really drinks them he's still an embarrassment.

Because she'll grow out of them and you can tease her about it while you're holding her hand.

>holding her hand
MODS! MOOOOOOODS!

Megumin doesn't drink espresso

Every time she removes her eyepatch shit goes wrong. Only ever when she puts it back on her eye, covering it like it should be, does shit actually go right for her.

What kind of Magus with self respect isn't prentious anyway?

Did the artists of Invoker not at any point try to stand in that pose and come to realize how utterly ridiculous and uncomfortable it is?

I bet you just tried it to comment on the image you fucking Chuuni.

しがう!!!

My impressions of the first season

>Aqua
>a good-for-nothing, self-important, condescending piece of trash with mage powers but was supposed to be a priest. Will blow your cash and put you in debt faster than you can earn. Will put up an embarrassing show if you leave her.

>Megumin
>the very textbook definition of glass cannon who thinks she looks cool with her stupid poses and cliché power which she can use once per day. Flat as a pancake. Would piss herself if put under pressure. Archmage with just one spell. Even a novice would kick her ass to be honest.

>Darkness
>Completely useless. Personality of a cheese grater. Would be happy to be fucked by animals. Not even a bit funny.

>Kazuma
Sup Forumsnon with a bit of sense. Won't admit he's an otaku. Actually the smart one of the group. Fucked up badly in the ona.

HA HA WA

YUI YUI

SHIN CHI WA

HYOIZABUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Agree. She's a actually very sweet and mature, she just has a little trouble speaking to people is all.

>ona
Yeah fuck you too auto-correct. Meant OVA.

>has a little trouble speaking
tends to happen when the esophagus stops being connected to the rest of the head.

That's what turns me on most about her. Maybe second most, those thighs are way up there too.

But they're never any different. She only ever casts explosion and it's always the same explosion. There's no way the exact same spell has over 50 different chants. Plus we saw her practicing different chants, which means it definitely isn't tied to the spell.

w-whoa

It's nowhere near as bad as misusing the quote function.

because I am a 27 year old chuuni

Megumin is super cute

FUCK CHUUNIS AND FUCK CHUUNI PEOPLE

Small girls need love too.
Not everyone has a fetish for cows like you.

>Chuunibyou is aired and it's popular
>Suddenly chuunis pop up in every fucking series

Jesus christ, this industry is cannibalistic as shit.

No if it's anything, it's Hebephilia.

Maybe Parthenophilia.

I'll stick with Parthenophilia, since Megumin is 13-14 in the Anime and 18 in the VN.

(Hebephilia = Liking of pubescent girls, Parthenophilia = Liking of 16+ girls)

Also Megumin, best girl.

>shi
chuuni weeb

>Parthenophilia
>partheno
>parthenon
truly the taste of the gods

yes I would like to have sex with them

Megumin can't really be chuuni because she's both at the age where she would be in the 8th grade, and is actually terrifyingly powerful.

I think that's the joke.

More like
>Death Note, Code Geass, Kuroshitsuji etc have edgy bishonen
>Teenaged fujoshi try to emulate them and are embarrassing
>their chuuni behavior becomes a stereotype
>A character trope based on real life stereotype is created

Actually being in 8th grade doesn't mean you can't have 8th grade syndrome. not every 8th grader is an autismal fuck.

>because she's both at the age where she would be in the 8th grade

This is exactly why she IS chuuni. It doesn't mean acting younger than you are, it means its a syndrome that tends to occur at that age.

We have come full circle

why not?

t. not an expert in explosion

Daily reminder that megumin is self aware and does it to fit in with the red mages.

Daily reminder that being self-aware chuuni and fully embracing it without shame or regret is a highest level a chuunibyou can achieve.

So this shit is just Slayers for millennials, right?

Why doesn't Kazuma channel Aqua's godly mana pool into Megumin and just blow all their problems away? The toads, the lizards, the ostriches, all could have been dealt with easily if Megumin had the ability to use explosion magic as many times as needed to get the job done.

Slayers was also for millennials.

Slayers was Gen Y, most people who watched it during its original run have families and careers now.

Millenial extends all the way to like mid30s user. If you could be considered a "young adult" on or after y2k, you're a millennial.

>Aqua
>good-for-nothing
Did you miss the Verdia encounters?

I have to admit to having some begrudging respect for these people.

>it's a someone brings up generational demarcations episode

Yeah he is right. Unless you are in your thirties with greying hair and foul breath. Don't brag about not being millennial.
Speaking of that. Any 30s here? I am gonna kick your ass and steal your money and use it on figurines while cucking you with your wife, lmao

Jesus, I actually feel really old.

>have gray hairs at 20 due to genetics

Feels like I have an MC's character design, man.

>It's rare to find girls that look are slender and look young in america.

What the fuck are you talking about. America is filled with girls like that.

>>Aqua
>>good-for-nothing
>Did you miss the Verdia encounters?
No, but she does whole lotta bad than good most of the time. It's just that holy powers have an edge against undead.

The guy that first used it, used it to describe how he acts a bit like a boy in the 8th grade sometimes.

Chuuni has many faces, the type Megumin is based off of is just the most popular depiction. I don't know if there's a SWED culture in Japan, but there sure is in Canada and I would argue that an 8th grader bragging about smoking weed despite only doing so once is a chuuni.

However, Megumin actually does have magic powers so it doesn't really apply. If she still acts this way in a decade or two, she is a chuuni.

>implying she's my waifu
She's simply best girl of her show.

Nope. All your women when they turn 20 they look like if they were 40 in my country. All your women are fat, wrinkled and demanding. No wonder why you got all these acceptance movements. Disgusting.

Women are too old when they are 16, get over yourself.

Yeah, you are right...

>SHIN CHI