Niggers are dum-

>Niggers are dum-

YOU GUYS LIED TO ME

APOLOGIZE!

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/
youtu.be/epnqisvSCwo
jpost.com/Diaspora/The-most-heavily-Jewish-US-college-and-other-facts-about-Jews-at-American-colleges-437701
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's easier for blacks to get into Harvard than it is high IQ asians. nothing specials

its so rare for niggers to be smart that when it happens it makes Time magazine

Not all niggers are dumb, but you sure are. What will it take for you to understand the outliers don’t disprove a TREND. AVERAGES YOU FUCKING NIGGER AVERAGES!!! Also, besides that, they’re quadruplets so biologically they all have basically the same DNA so it’s like 1 smart nigger

in other news, students with higher SAT's where denied based on skin color.

>nigs
>accepted into Ivys
says literally nothing

but you knew that already

Why are you posting this in every thread?

"Why I faked being black for med school"
>nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/

Niggers need only be able to add double digit numbers to get into college. Because of Affirmative Action and admittance quotas, no nigger's degree or education should be taken seriously without verifying that the nigger knows what he is claiming to know.

Ah, and let’s ask him how he defines blacks and whites. Do those happy little graphs distinguish between gradations of race?

that kids face

Only two of those “brothers” really look related.

Motherfucking quadratic equation, nigga

>outliers exist
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

I bet they also came from a stable household too; regardless of race this is what children need to succeed.

Are you really retarded or are you just pretending?

No one lied retard. Most niggers are still more likely to drop out during middle school before they even contemplate the idea of attending college.

Good for these guys in the photo though.

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

You just have to write an essay about stealing bikes and being a nigger to get accepted.

Too bad the majority of their black peers consider them house niggers, uncle toms and sellouts.

>shiiiiet nigga wit b a hablogroop

>doesnt know how to spell "dumb"
that's ok, you made your point

Nah they try to get gibs off of them because they think they rich.

>looks at all the pictures in 100 books in one day

>What I wasn’t prepared for was the startling change in the way people treated the “black” me.

>a Pajeet lies about being black on a form for the free gibs
>suddenly thinks everyone is being racist to him

Really makes you think

The nigger on the very left is a blasian

Easy, the bigger brain is obviously the white one.

It's almost easier for blacks to get into ivy league than Jews.

When niggs read it's viral.
.lmaooooo

These Nepalese triplets all became MD’s at the same time without affirmative action for certain.

>poc are just like us
>You're racist if you think they're not smart
>*black person does something that most people do on a regular basis*
>let's put them on the news to show that they aren't dumb because only racist blumphkins think otherwise

Even though what is said on Sup Forums is racist, the people here are fully aware that what they're saying is racist. The left will spout arguably equal to or greater than racist ideas all day and not be fucking aware of it and they get a slide because of muh progressivism. I sill can't fucking believe that during the election it was argued seriously that voter id laws are racist because blacks can't get to or don't know how to go to the DMV for a fucking license.

Don't white brains have more folds?

Never thought I'd ever see a black Nigel

The ivy league meme, seen it a lot lately.
-Noted

Fucking love that movie.

Affirmative Action

The fact that this is newsworthy should tell you that it actually affirms that view.

>nothing specials
>specials
>(.)?
>flag
Checks out.

damn.......

>yfw it's just a bit to get hipster white girls
I guarantee he stands there every day and opens up to the same page.

>European and Semitic names
>well-fitting, clean clothes
>no signs of tattoos
>neatly groomed hair
>one is wearing glasses
>track & field instead of handegg or hoops
Pretty obvious that these guys had good parents and upbringing. While I'm sure affirmative action helped, let's not forget that American blacks (meaning, excluding African immigrants) are extremely underrepresented as a proportion of the population, because so many of them are so fucking ghetto and hopeless. I hope these guys all raise good children themselves and make ghetto blacks realize how fucking easy it is if they change their lifestyles, but unfortunately that probably won't happen.

Muh diversity quota.

A chinese study can actually predict the race of somebody by their brain, so both of these are correct

youtu.be/epnqisvSCwo

>It was not an easy balancing act, said Aaron, a musician with perfect pitch who wants to study artificial intelligence.
>Their high achievement was no accident, the boys say. When they were younger, their father, Darrin Wade, a software architect for General Electric, would punish disciplinary infractions like lying by making them do situps and push-ups and run around the block. He and their mother, Kim, a school principal, also had them do word puzzles, memorize math tables and write book reports at home from a young age.
>Mr. Wade describes his child-rearing philosophy as, “There is no Santa Claus, but there is a God,” which seems to translate into the idea that nothing in life is free, but you will be rewarded for your hard work and good deeds.
>The young men applied to as many as they could — Nicholas and Aaron to about 20 and their brothers to a dozen or so each — because they were trying to get the best possible financial aid package. Sending four children to college simultaneously is not easy, even for an upper-middle class family like theirs.
>an upper-middle class family like theirs.
>Nigel, who wants to study neuroscience, was wait-listed and Zach, who is thinking of chemical engineering, was rejected by Stanford, so perhaps for the first time in their lives, the interests of one is pitted against those of the others.
>Nick, the future diplomat, is the only one who has not yet been rejected or wait-listed by a single college. Laughing, he said that he was the least academically prepared, but that he thought admissions officers were impressed by his State Department scholarship to Morocco. It was his first trip out of the country. He studied Arabic and was often called “Obama,” he said.
Good parents and upbringing make a world of difference.

>niggers
>accepted
as a nigger you have to be retarded to not get accepted

Why is one nigga darker than the others?

2% of the population and 30% of the students, so no.

jpost.com/Diaspora/The-most-heavily-Jewish-US-college-and-other-facts-about-Jews-at-American-colleges-437701

>I don't understand bell curves
>I don't understand outliers

Deep. Powerful.

Sometimes a litter can have two or more fathers.

I can't believe how dirty american(?) trains are
how can you allow this to happen

Rare flag. How is it in desert land

And each one of them has a different no existent father. Miracles I say.

I'm sorry they aren't dumb they are completely retarded

Not all black people are niggers

?

>Niggers don't benefit from Affirmative Actio-

Glorious Nip, you don't even know. That looks pretty good for western infrastructure. I'm in New Orleans right now and everything is literally crumbling.