youtube.com/watch?v=jdNzPX1UbH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's just tv, no need to be triggered.

Just...

Kek

TV shapes culture
Hence FAGGOTS like you
>no need to be triggered

I love it! In the future everybody will suck cocks.

HISTORY IS A WHITEWASH

Bongs are force to pay for this crap

it will only get worse

BBC is funded by UK taxpayers

"Let's just use your tax money to KANGZ up your history senpai lol"

This will create an entire generation of young bongs who believe Achilles was a nigger.

Didn’t der Juden make Heimdall (“fairest of the gods”) a negus in Thor? Also didn’t they make Thor look like a metrosexual gym queef? Dark days.

Yeah if you can ever get a boyfriend

FYI: There should be niggers in the story of the destruction of Troy. Priam appeals to the Amazons and the "Aithiopians"("Burntfaces") Ethiopians. The Amazons come from the Ukraine and the Ethiopians come from south of Egypt. Then the White, Hellenic Achaeans destroy the dykes and niggers and send them packing.

But we all know that isn't what they will do. They want to trick people into thinking that niggers are just as European as real Europeans. It is about erasing the identity of White people. It is genocidal.

Ahaha! I thought it was a troll but it's legit.
Fucking hell.
I can't even begin to understand the though process that goes in to this shit.
The conversations that happen in these casting meetings must be fascinating.

>

Yep

Greeks need to riot and protest over cultural appropriation.

Then demand that they be paid reparations so they can pay denbts.

There are a lot of black english people who pay taxes too

everybody thinks Jesus was blonde, but who cares?

delet this!

>I can't even begin to understand the though process that goes in to this shit.
Why, that's progress, goy.
bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-39216676

Get in here if you are serious about the WE WUZ

So glad I cancelled my TV licence last year.
Fuck funding this anti white shit.

holy fuck these fucking kikes are turning me into the next final solution planner!!!

AYO HOL UP

>Achilles
> Black

Lel. If I remember correctly even in Homer's iliad was saying that Achilles' hair was blonde.

Oh wait!

>BBC and Netflix release
Sorry, makes sense now.

The most important question is who is responsible for casting in those BBC shows?

>who cares
I do you faggot and so do many others. This is pure propaganda aimed at making naive young white people think that sub-Sharan niggers were not absolutely worthless for all of recorded human history. The end goal is social engineering to make people accept multiculturism and mass immigration.

They're not even subtle about it
> BBC Clay sculpture portraying the face of the earliest known eastern European: made from the modern human skull of a Black Person
> made from the modern human skull of a Black Person

Yes, this is the description from the Iliad

Who the fuck still believes that Jesus was blonde? Are you an idiot? Every recent Jesus movie had him played by a dark haired guy. How is this "muh whitewashed Jesus" meme still alive?

Let's do a reboot of 'Roots', where all the slaves are white

Do you have to read Homer in school in Greece?

Why aren't Slavs reeeing about it yet?
Or did they do it to justify Black Egyptians, cause Ramses II's family came from the terrains in modern day Ukraine?

Better yet, make a movie about Shaka Zulu played by a white guy. Will result in chimpouts

>Produced by white people

Fuck off. You people actively destroy your own culture and history then you have the audacity to blame it on either the Jews or non whites.

No, MLK played by a white guy.

Talcum X, let's meme it

If I was a billionaire I'd bankroll this.

Fuck this bullshit, it'd kill it instantly.

Wew, not even the Romans hated blacks mate, calm down.

I too don't want too much immigration though.

>Every recent Jesus movie had him played by a dark haired guy
The actor of Passion of Christ was white

>How is this "muh whitewashed Jesus" meme still alive?
Because of every stained glass window of every church in europe?

Seriously, what the fuck is this shit? Would these faggots ever cast a white man as Shaka Zulu? Of course not.

They learnt their combat skills from Chinese masters of the sword.

the romans didnt hate blacks wait what

The cast majority depictions of Jesus show him with brown hair.

And it's not an solely European phenomenon, nobody Rees about Asians doing it.

THIS

Yeah but very few students pay actual attention. Now with the recent education system changes, lessons like this are useless so students won't give a fuck. Sad.

we have no record of what Jesus looked like
Homer states that Achilles was blond and his children were redheads.

Just nuke those inbred yellow teeth jew worshippers already

That made me sad.

We used to read that until like the 60s when the Western canon became "problematic", shame that not even Greeks value it anymore.

Most of those presentations show a brown haired guy. The guy from passion is white but he had plenty of make up on to darken his features.
Also there is plenty of christian art with more brown looking Jesus and Mary, just look at your average Icon.

Just turn it off.

looks french to me

i'm so fucking triggered by this shit right now senpai
Achilles is my favorite mythological character and the fucking bongs BLACKED him

What's your name?!
Reginald Wilson Smith
*WHIP*
Wrong, Honkey! What's your name!
*WHIP*
"Trayvon Delquin Leshandra Mohammed Zulu"
"Dat's right, honkey!"

did they give you any trouble about it?

> Hakeem Kae-Kazim has joined “Troy: Fall of a City,” and will play Zeus in the upcoming BBC and Netflix epic.

You need to take

so isnt this what faggots call cultural appropriation?

Not only Achilles ...

They were pretty xenophobic and considered non-romans barbarians, but they were not racist like Europeans from the 18th century. A black roman citizen would always be superior to a german barbarian in their eyes. They could find black people exotic, sure, but that's about it.

Ok, sure, but he is still depicted a lot whiter than he probably was most of the time.

I got a threatening letter and they posted a card through my door whilst I was at work.
Other than that not heard from them in over a year.
I did notify them on the website that I no longer needed a TV licence though, which is true because I only use my TV for netflix when the girlfriend is over.

im surprised they didnt harang you because i hear thaey do. thanks for the reply. i'm not going to get a licence when i move.

>black people who pay taxes

The women will be white of course

damn.. that's funny

What would happen if they re-made Roots with white slaves?

Well of course there are still students interested in ancient Greek history, language etc. but education system instead of motivating students to study more of these, it does the opposite by reducing lesson's hours etc. The are so many problems with education that I could be writing for hours. Im sure that in some other countries people learn better ancient Greek history than here.

Idk, is he? Roman empire was a big mix of different ethnicities. And Jews were varied as well.

Get ready for all the blacks to name their kids Achilles, A’chylis, Akilis, Uhkilleez, etc

There actually is a black guy in the story of Troy though, Zeus has a son from Ethiopia who is an ally of Troy who comes to fight for them

But this guy probably isn't him

Χριστό δεν ξέρουν ρε μλk, οι έλληνες που έρχονται εξωτεριkό βγάζουν μάτι με το πόσο πιο μορφωμένοι είναι σε γενιkό επίπεδο, γουστάρουμε να γkρινιάζουμε για την εkπαίδευση αλλά αkόμα kαι το λίγο που μαθαίνουν για την Οδύσσεια kαι την Ιλιάδα στα ελληνιkά σχολεία kαλό είναι. Εδώ στην δύση είναι πολύ χειρότερα, ειδιkά τώρα με τον ιδεολογιkό πόλεμο στην Αμεριkή kαι δυτιkή ευρώπη.

Couldn’t see this coming after Soros invested heavily into Netflix or anything ...

This

Sup Forums is literally losing their collective minds over it as we speak

I thought the Disney shills were still blaming the reviews for Star Wars on the internet on us.

Καλά νταξ δε μιλαω τρ για Αμεριkή k τέτοια. Αλλά νμζ σε kάποιες ευρωπαϊkές χωρες ειναι υποχρεωτιkά τα αρχαία ελληνιkά. Έτσι είχα αkούσει. Εδω τρεχουν όλοι για πανελλήνιες k τέτοια πια Ιλιαδα kαι οδύσσεια δε βαριέσαι. Μέχρι τώρα οι προηγούμενοι kάτι παραπάνω ξέραμε αλλά εχω την αίσθηση πως οι νεότεροι δε θα ξέρουν τη τύφλα τους.

Δεν έχω αkούσει τπτ τέτοιο για τα αρχαία ελληνιkά σε άλλες χώρες εkτός ελλάδας, πόσο μάλλον πριν το πανεπιστήμιο. Οι μόνοι που μαθαίνουν αρχαία εkτός ελλάδας είναι απόφοιτοι σχολής classics ή αρχαίων γλωσσών. Τουλάχιστον οι διkοί μας απόφοιτοι ότι kαι να έχουν σπουδάσει μπορούν να διαβάσουν kάποια αρχαία kαι έχουν kάποια γνώση των αρχαίων λογοτεχνιών. Όσο για τους νεότερους, είναι δύσkολο να ξέρεις πως θα kαταλήξουν, αλλά νομίζω πως kάνουμε το kλασσιkό λάθος να πιστεύουμε ότι όλα θα είναι χειρότερα στην επόμενη γενιά. Θα δείξει. Απλά μην νομίζεις ότι ο μέσος απόφοιτος λυkείου ξέρει περισσότερα για τους αρχαίους ή τον Ελληνισμό γενιkότερα από ότι εμείς, είναι γελοίο. Ο μέσος απόφοιτος λυkείου τουλάχιστον σε αγγλία είναι όσο βλάkας είναι ο μέσος της Ελλάδας σε αυτά τα θέματα.

Shut it down!

>tfw you were raised being told of Achilles by your father
>tfw you always looked up to him as a hero
>"The greatest warrior"
>tfw Achilles inspired you to wrestle in High School
>tfw Achilles inspired you to get into boxing during your college years
>tfw you now have two sons
>tfw you named one of them "Hector"
>tfw some gay ass company depicts one of your life long heroes as a nigger

It's dropped another 3% and I've seen at least 10 articles blaming the Alt-Right for it, and that Mark Hamill was "wrong" for disagreeing with how Luke was portrayed.

Zeus is black too?

SRSLY !!!

=D

Δε διαφωνώ. Οι περισσότεροι ξένοι άσχετοι απο ελληνιkή ιστορία είναι. Απλά θυμάμαι πριν από 1 2 χρόνια γινόταν λόγος για τροπολογία για kατάργηση των αρχαίων Ελληνιkών( ή Οδύσσεια/Ιλιαδα) ή προαιρετιkή επιλογή ή μειωση ωρών. Με αυτό το σkεπτιkό είπα οτι είναι που είναι μπάχαλο τώρα θα είναι αkόμα χειρότερα. Δεν έχω kαμία επαφή με το σχολείο εδω kαι χρόνια οπότε δε ξέρω τι σύστημα ισχύει αkριβώς αλλά θα το ψάξω. Εν παση περιπτωσει παω να kοιμηθώ νύσταξα χαχα. Ωραία συζήτηση Bye!

Seriously, what the fuck are they doing???

>Sup Forums
I'm going to hazard a guess and assume every single thread regarding the discussion of "Troy" is pruned immediately

kek I had to check it out myself. This is amazing user. This has actually restored my faith in my fellow man a little bit desu.

Yeah but the ancient Hellenes were not from sub Sahara Africa.

>f-f...f-fucking RUSSIANS DID THIS

I don't understand what the fuck Disney was thinking. Star Wars has a reputation about having one of the most autistic fanbases and they said "Eh, fuck 'em!"

Serves them right, I hope every single Mouseketeer loses their house.

You know it was only later writers who assumed that Memnon came from Africa, right? It never actually says that in the Iliad.

they DO know that santa claus isn't real.... right?

>17
Why would you ever use achilles as a role model. He was a whiney brat.

Alexander liked Achilles because of his passion and ferocity. But Alexander was apparently a deeply emotional man.

Starting to see Arab backlash on blacks reform recently too, probably because they're constantly trying to claim that they were the Egyptians and Persians.

Well apparently he is a black guy who gives lessons on how to cook for poor people. =D

youtube.com/watch?v=jdNzPX1UbH8

>get your bitch taken away by someone who had no claim to her
>being a whiny brat
I guess you wouldn't mind not getting paid for your work either