Do blacks in the US actually think they had no right to leave for 150 years after slavery ended?

Well apparently some of them do. This african american comedian thinks having to WORK for a living is slavery.
African american fairytales vs reality
youtube.com/watch?v=lZCjsa-31B4
It's interesting because he keeps telling him that he didn't grow up under slavery, and the other guy keeps saying to him that he was still a slave because he worked on a plantation.
In these black peoples minds people who work on a farm, whatever capacity, they are slaves because they have to work and they don't get a portion of the entire profit. Well no company works like that, you get your wages. Interesting video of black fairytales they continue to peddle on social media and a guy who has actually lived it. And you can see the young black guy doesn't want to listen to the old black guy whatsoever. Because he's telling him that wasn't how it was like.
FACT: Blacks in the US after emancipation had 150+ years to leave, they didn't do that. And he also pretends as if cotton somehow built the entire US. And that working for a living is being a slave. He should be glad to be a comedian with that work ethic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rSIz7ZhSrg
youtube.com/watch?v=rAFYlynkJOA
rebildfesten.dk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Again why are euro whites so obsessed with us. Is it jealousy. Worry about your gypsies.

Definately not obsessed with you, you seem to be obsessed about yourself however, i just find it interesting how your whining and baseless complaints literally inspires things like BLM in our countries and other european countries, that have nothing to do with whatever the fuck you are doing.

some entitled historically ignint nikka, imagine my shock

>"so would you consider yourself a 'shlut'?"

You never even see or interact with us yet you go out of your way to find some shit on YouTube and make a long as post about it. Are you jealous because we inherited a higher quality of life than you?

>inherit
yes, there is alot of that

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

>Are you jealous because we inherited a higher quality of life than you?
You don't know much about Denmark do you?
But i'll tell you like this, some parts of my family worked on two farms at the same time, and bathed in a bucket with their other siblings. Worked far harder than most niggers in the US ever worked in their fucking life.
>You never even see or interact with us
You go on social media, bitch whine and complain and call white people all kinds of bullshit because you are mentally deranged about history and what actually happened and how things actually were with your disgusting victimhood complex whilst you don't have to lift a finger to have a decent standard of living. And when you fail you blame everybody else eventhough you don't want to lift a finger yourself. So you instigate all kinds of bullshit in european nations and many other nations via social media, and spread your nonsensical rubbish to nations who had even nothing to do with such things. So don't be coy and pretend nobody else interacts with you.

>having to WORK for a living is slavery.
It IS slavery, just considerably more benign than it used to be

slavery is a masonic hoax, total bs

>>having to WORK for a living is slavery.
>It IS slavery, just considerably more benign than it used to be
Well you can say that but it's a pathetic argument anyways.
Seems to be mostly blacks seem to be complaining about it. Do you think those who built the US which were mostly Europeans that built all that stuff. Do you think they saw themselves as slaves and sat and bitched and whined and cried about it 150+ years later? as if it happened to them the other day and use that to have others feel sorry for them? They live in the past not the present. And many europeans worked far harder than any of these niggers ever fucking did even back when they were slaves. But they don't know that.

Congrats you were poor
>Thinks social media is real life
So you are jealous. I was just wanted to confirm the truth behind this nonsense. That is all.

Let's face it. Blacks are just darker skinned jews

>Congrats you were poor
It's a little thing called world war II, i grew up in above middle towards upper class home after part of my family coming from such things.
>So you are jealous
No not at all. I'm just tired of your fucking whining and excuses for not putting in some effort for yourself.

First they came for the blacks, and I said nothing because I wasn’t black. Then they came for the Jews, and I said nothing because I am not a Jew. Then they pretty much stopped coming for people because almost all of our problems were solved.

This is harder to watch than two apes trying to communicate. Language was not designed for their minds and this conversation is proof.

I'm not knocking you, but black Americans make up only 40mil of the 7.5billion ppl on earth. I'm sure you can find other people closer to home to rage on, people you actually have first hand experience with.

So what do we do to make sure this doesn't happen again in the future?

Roasties are the problem with society....well part of the problem actually.

Africans don't want US niggers

> why are whites obsessed with us it’s not like every single tweet we make is talking shit about white people because we can’t be racist
Nigger pls

As long as the black community thinks it's to their advantage to maintain the fiction it will continue, forever probably.

yeah its almost like niggers are fucking retarded and were only useful for carrying heavy shit and doing manual labor.

They're not used to anyone being so stupid. It's shock, I think.

>working for a living
>working
>comedian

what if we started paying blacks to return to Africa

Maybe we could even get left wingers on board with this

Fuck you and your racist fucking ideology. Things were fine and there weren't these racial problems until Obama became president, cunt.

how do you expect me to watch this? 7 minutes in they are unable to even establish what the topic of conversation is.

this will never happen. for one, african americans have it much better in the us than they would in africa. two, very very few people know where their ancestors are from, so there's no logical place to "return" to.

Black delusion - the only way they can cope. Now if only we could jimmy that into getting them to go back to Africa. I have great hopes for that Kangz movie next year.

So let them choose.

Kek that was hilarious
Maybe when black panther comes out..they will be high on we wuz and feeling optimistic

>77% of black kids are born out of wedlock

Holy shit, the nigger is right.

I didn't know it was that bad........We need to end the welfare state. Roasties are destroying society.

It's foreign agitators like the OP that is causing trouble in our collective house. Can't you see my white brother, it's all part of a bigger plan.

it will never happen. they don't speak the languages, have no ties, and job prospects will be dim. this shouldn't even be talked about since it's so obviously unreasonable.

>They're not used to anyone being so stupid. It's shock, I think.
Pretty much. Americans are used to it but for everyone else it's like listening to some of the dumbest ignorant people on the planet. And also lazy constantly whining and complaining to avoid it and being responsible for their own actions and failures.
>I'm not knocking you, but black Americans make up only 40mil of the 7.5billion ppl on earth. I'm sure you can find other people closer to home to rage on, people you actually have first hand experience with.
Then stop going to social media and spreading your idiotic ideas to other places. Believe me i am not interested in having first hand experience with you. Not interested in having my murder and crime rate go up and then hear the culprits sit and complain and whine about having to work for a living.

they just get stuck in a fucking loop after a few mins
who can watch this fully?
literally stuck in a fucking loop of confusion

>It's foreign agitators like the OP that is causing trouble in our collective house. Can't you see my white brother, it's all part of a bigger plan.
Oh you are going to blame Danes for how you behave in america, you have some fucking nerve you piece of shit. Tell me what the hell Black Lies Matter was doing in Denmark for example? Look at Chicago and St. louis and other places, deal with your own fucking problems instead of trying to ask other nations to help you with it.

Look. Proof. He is outed and goes completely off the rails.

There is the genius you are renowned for. So you believe foreign agitators are responsible for black criminality murder etc. in the US and their constant whining and complaining and calling white people evil on social media and trying to get people in other nations involved in this too?
Always blame someone else, that's what you seem to do. FBI statistics are made up? it's some foreign nation making you behave that way? Is it other nations making you complain and whine and make baseless accusations constantly?

Think about this, the entire video i posted is two black people arguing with eachother. And he accuses me of instigating something with foreign influence. And now Danes are to blame for how blacks in the US are a bunch of assholes. Just incredible. Wonderful, great. My head hurts dealing with you already, i have great empathy with Americans.

This is funny

jesse is lightyears smarter than ty

No. They are responsible for fanning the flames of division in the US. It would be like me talking shit about you to your wife while you're at work, then leaving before you got home.

The point is why aren't you worried about and talking about the degenerates in your home.

If you don't want us to respond, then don't bring your black lies matter bullshit to your nations via complaining on social media.
>No. They are responsible for fanning the flames of division in the US.
Yep blame everyone else but yourself, good job as usual. It's not like blacks don't fan any flames of division in the US. Right?
youtube.com/watch?v=8rSIz7ZhSrg What is this? Foreign influence?

>The point is why aren't you worried about and talking about the degenerates in your home.
Who says we're not we just passed law to ignore UN quotas for immigrants. It's called multitasking.

>It's foreign agitators
You mean Jews, just say it.

>so there's no logical place to "return" to.
They all call themselves KANGZ i'm sure they have a legit claim to a KANGDOM in apefrica.

> FOUR BOOKS
> NOT A NIGGER
> CHOOSE ONE

>ALL THE SCIENCES
Would you need another book if you had that one?

BLM is some rogue Jew funded shit, most mainstream black Americans have nothing to do with it and hate it. If you actually knew about the people you are talking about then you would know that. Again stick to what you actually know about.

Hey Dane, sorry to change to subject but... is it true that Denmark has closed its borders to refugees, I saw a thread on that earlier but it died almost as soon as I clicked on it.

AYO HOL UP...
AY... AY...
YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP...
IT BE ALL ELEMENTRY UP IN HERE
CASE BE ALL CLOSE N SHII

>Hey Dane, sorry to change to subject but... is it true that Denmark has closed its borders to refugees, I saw a thread on that earlier but it died almost as soon as I clicked on it.
No problem happy to answer, well we did it the smart way at first, we cut our benefits for them over in half as other countries, so when the mass immigration happened, they literally went through denmark and got on ships to sweden and said denmark NO we want sweden. And they were asked why do you not want to live in a peaceful country. And they explained, less gibs, also we had done so it took years to bring family reunion and made that thing very difficult for them. So they seek other countries. youtube.com/watch?v=rAFYlynkJOA here's clip with subtitles.
We have also increased further anti immigration stance gradually and very recently we have passed law that rejects EU and UN quota immigration. And also rejected many asylum seekers. And told them no they can't stay. We don't want to be like sweden and germany. Even our left oriented parties are turned anti immigration now, because they realize it will crash welfare system. So our left wing are even more right wing than most countries in that regard.

We put out fliers in muslim countries that said clearly in denmark very little gibs.. And it worked wonderfully, they knew it in advance when they flooded throughout europe, so they didn't want to stay in denmark. It's very easy to get rid of these people without using any sort of force. Just hit them in pocket book and with family reunion. And we knew this already but it was beta test to see if it works. This is a very good self deportation meassure aswell. If it is reduced from very little to nothing. Watch them go by themselves. It's just common sense.

Wonderful! I appreciate the response.

Based Denmark! I always knew they were the master race amongst the Scandinavians: Kierkegaard, Hans Christian Andersen, Tycho Brahe, Hamlet, Jaimie Lannister etc.

Yw.
What i would like the most but is still unpopular is deny voting rights for any immigrants for up to 10 years ideally higher. Because that will cripple the ultra left wing that rely on them as voting block. Nobody else want to vote for them.
They have for additional info also done some things like this. Standing off bridges and throw stones down into passing traffic, and identified as young muslim immigrants, and also taking the bolts out of wheels of random cars on purpose and trying to target politicians who are anti immigration the most. They pretended it was some kids just doing it because of boredom but when it become more and more was clear what was going on.

Are people in Denmark like most people I've noticed throughout Europe, waking up to the problem and they're becoming less tolerant to the migrants?

It's okay, the kikes will have to pay white people reparations in 200 years.

Try and make me leave maggotskins. :)

>Are people in Denmark like most people I've noticed throughout Europe, waking up to the problem and they're becoming less tolerant to the migrants?
Oh most definitely but keep it quiet amongst ourselves for the most part. We see very clearly what was happening to germany and sweden and france, and even before mass immigration flood we were out posting fliers to them in muslim countries saying less gibs. So fortunately we were ahead of it before it started. It's easier to deal with these people when they are few in the country to begin with rather than allowing massive immigrants in that you cannot vet. Massive red flag for obvious reasons, was at that point that steps were taken quite fast. Also danes compared to norwegian and swedes are far more racist in the sense that they like their people and loathe foreigners in general. So we had a great fortune that this spirit was and is still alive and is ofcourse growing for cause and effect reasons. So we avoided the problems sweden and germany now has for the most part.
Also we are fortunate to have two very slim borders with germany and sweden. The landborder to germany is very very tiny, so it can swiftly be militarized and walled up, in case of instability in germany. It is very very short, and there is water on both sides so navy including foreign navy can enter our seas and shell it from both sides. And at the border you can have artillery and fortified positions in case of some total military event. Or uncontrollable flood can easily be controlled from that chokepoint, and bridge to sweden same thing. Can be collapsed and destroyed in worst case.

Don't you say you have it good in US? Just behave properly and don't be an asshole for a change.

> why are whites obsessed with us it’s not like every single *cherrypicked* tweet posted on Sup Forums used to deliberately paint blacks as anti-white to fuel an agenda doesn't show us talking shit about white people because we can’t be racist

fixed!

Do you ever visit Sweden, Norway, and Germany and others? How do they look in your perspective as to the damage done?

PS you're not the same Dane who started that other thread about Women being whores destroyed the family are you?

Met some Danes out here recently and said how much I liked it when I visited (about 10 years ago). They said it's changed in the big cities as "too much immigration of low lifes and those who don't want to assimilate", but they said slowly the people are changing it back.
Glad to see that's ringing true!

(cont) so logistically looking very good for last stand option, also we have very good farmland to feed 3x our own population, so logistically from a last stand perspective it is looking very good in case something bad happens we are very self sufficient to insulate ourselves. The short landborder with germany is also why ground armies were stupid to try to invade up that narrow corridoor. Not only can navy attack but you can have easy extra supply logistics by navy by having water on all sides.

Way ahead of you. But we aren't talking mild-mannered Europeans here, we are talking about American whites.

They wish they could lynch again, so fuck them. Fuck all of their theories, I'm going to play by the rules; arm my house, and if they come crawling up the steps they get blown away.

>PS you're not the same Dane who started that other thread about Women being whores destroyed the family are you?
No hahah.. not that guy. I haven't seen that thread.
>Do you ever visit Sweden, Norway, and Germany and others? How do they look in your perspective as to the damage done?
I have family in Germany. I don't come from Germany but part of my family lives in Germany and is married to German, so i know what situation is there and they are getting really pissed off.
I have nothing but good things to say about Norway and Sweden and its native peoples, but the immigrants i do not consider these people. It's a shame what is happening, Sweden is no longer Sweden, and Norway is also suffering quite a bit. We were always very tightly knit bunch us 3. But they have to figure out what they want to do it's their countries.

>No hahah.. not that guy. I haven't seen that thread.

There's currently like three threads out there right now operated by Danes, that's why I asked. You guys are on fire tonight. (It's nighttime here in South Florida).

Idk you know there can be some few assholes that step out of line and they also might be immigrants not worthy of the flag, if he give bad image to Denmark or if he cause trouble, let me know so i can go in and trash him/them. Civic duty hehe.

They're all pretty based threads. That's what I meant by "you guys are on fire tonight."

>They're all pretty based threads. That's what I meant by "you guys are on fire tonight."
Ok well that's good then. Glad to hear it my friend. Also you should know we always stood with the united states in many ways. We have a local celebration in Denmark every year since very long celebrating 4th of July your independence day where there comes many speakers and Americans etc. To celebrate how also quite a few danes came to the US from the 250k annually that was allowed of european immigrants a year till 1965 where you preferred european immigrants till before that. So there has always been a bond there, that also trump eludes to how often did he not mention the Denmark in his speeches. So we are honored greatly by that and also honor the US don't pay attention to the more left parties and their complaints. Its much older than them.
Denmark is always a friend with the US and its people.

The only reason you arm yourself is to protect yourself from your own kind. When you hear a noise out front at 3am, you aren't looking for whitey.

I didn't know you celebrate 4th of July that's awesome! There are some people in America who don't even celebrate it lol!

Descendants of Danish immigrants include Karlie Kloss who is, for my money, they most beautiful model I've ever seen- and I've seen them all.

Bless her heart

Guns are great for any occasion. You know as well as I that under the correct circumstances violence can spark from anywhere. I may have some of the same economic values but I'm a nigger to you, so fuck you.

>I didn't know you celebrate 4th of July that's awesome! There are some people in America who don't even celebrate it lol!
rebildfesten.dk/
Rebild hills party. It's a beautiful little "valley" where at the bottom speakers from americas give speeches and the hills facilitate sitting venues. 4th of july every year without a fail for over 100 years.

This video is so confusing. Black people are really odd

I don't agree with all of Petersons views but i would love to relax on a porch on a hot day with a beer and shoot the shit with him.

I dont give a fuck Jesse is a based nigger and is /ournigga/

I meant to reply to OP

>Are you jealous because we inherited a higher quality of life than you?
Nigger admits he has it good. Nigger admits slavery led to his " inheritance " of a higher quality of life. Hell just having a nigger admit that, is cause enough to end the fucking thread. I'm going to go look for fireworks in the garage.

I made it 15 minutes. Holy shit Ty Barn is mentally retarded.