Why am I feeling so bad after watching this? I'm not even a neet

Why am I feeling so bad after watching this? I'm not even a neet

NEET is a state of mind.

It's shit though.

Damn, how do I stop being a mental neet then?

I don't know, I haven't figured that out yet.

he's just one of us and some of us will end up like him

sudoku'd

>end up like him
You mean signing a contract with a cute girl so both side feel less miserable about themselves and their shitty lives?

Because you will never find your misaki. You may not be a full on neet but you have the mind of one. You will never have the courage to find a women and live a happy life together. NHK is a mirror that shows you your faults. Its a real anime unlike that fucking moeshit that gets posted here.

Yet.

Cus you have empathy

Because (You)'ve discovered life itself is a conspiracy desu senpai

He means living alone working hard for misery after being a dropout from U where you could be steady wealth professional, instead of it your parents cut helping you and hate you for being useless

Yes this is satous endgame

>mfw the manga ends different than the show

Does the ln end different too?

I like the manga more than the anime. Misaki is full mental

let it in user

Manga is garbage

Nah, the anime used the LN ending, but you should give it a read it's pretty good and superior to the anime in many aspects

The LN ending is the only one that matters

I'll check it out then, the anime is easily in my top 10 so it may be a bit difficult to surpass it though

I don't think I have ever felt such a burning pain in my chest after watching the last episode of NHK.
That finale gave me the most brutal depression I have ever experienced in my entire life, not even the 3 / 3 rejections I've recieved were this fucking brutal.

All it taught me was that we're on a one way train to hell, and it's always been too late to turn back.
We are NEETs, and the only solace we get is believing some sort of higher power that senses our suffering, and might eventually reward us with a tiny bit of happiness.

Then we realize that life isn't an anime, that there is no one who will safe us from this.
I remember the webms of ISIS victims in a cage about to get drowned, thinking about how they were reaching out to some sort of god to save them, their brain helplessly clinging to whatever hope they can muster in a last ditch effort of our survival instinct.

We are basically all dead already, the only thing that is keeping us alive is the hope towards a better future that will never come.

Lifeless husks wandering aimlessly through time and space until the sweet release of death.

If there is a hell, then we're living it.

You feel bad because you just got done watching a shitty anime.

Satou is a godlike main character. we need more 20 year old+ idiots who barely function in the real world

This anime made me feel real bad you know

it only saddens people who think they are special, its not a NEET thing, the vast majority of the people in this planet are unhappy as fuck, the sooner you realize it the sooner you can stop feeling guilty about not being ideal

upvoted

seconding

Usually not the one to agree with these statements, but I got to here.