Anything more epic than Hunter x hunter...

Anything more epic than Hunter x hunter ? The emotions watching this show was so epic how gon get mad and destroyed this bitch!!

youtube.com/watch?v=eAy1sLgcIDs&t=21s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjCjO82ETwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly... Gon transforming.. This power up, I still think it was more epic than the first time Goku went SSJ.... The anger, the feels...

this AMV gave me chills

>Posters: 1

This is a very sad thread.

why sad? makes zero sense

I think you lost your way on the internet, go back to where you came from, newfriend.

>babbies first samefag

God you sound gay

Kill yourselves faggot weebs and get the fuck out of my thread. This is men anime and shieet

Enjoy looking at muscular men doing muscular things faggot

>Enjoy looking at muscular men doing muscular things faggot

That's how you see the men. Now I completely understand you weebs, can't be a real men then better watch sissy and weeb shows with brith colors and shit. Complete reasonable it's too much manhood takes your feminine side away.

Hxh is fucking trash and the characters are all one dimensional and the world building is ass

>bright colors

I bet you're a Jojofag too. Kill yourself.

Nope, first time saw that show it was so fucking gay. never watched it again. HxH is about power and honor emoitons combine. Jojofag shit is about sexy body shit.

Yusuke when he thought Kuwabara got killed

the first ippo with 75 episodes or is probably on par with hxh.

other than that, no fighting, but initial d is even more hype and epic than any other show. initial d had me screaming

>epic
>!!
>calling Pitou a bitch
Get the fuck out of Sup Forums and proceed to kill yourself nigger.

Hunter x Hunter is objectively the best anime. It has some of the best and most unique character designs. It has an amazing soundtrack. The plot is pretty good also. And the animation throughout the series is exceptional.

But there is one flaw about the anime and its that the mangaka is lazy and will probably never finish the series.

If you disagree then you are probably one of those idiots who watches slice of life cute girls doing cute things anime.

Nice shitposting there faggot, hope the mods ban you soon enough.

I hope you kill yourself but yet again adults who watch adult anime know that wishes usually don't come true.

So many people reacting to this obvious bait. Newfriends everywhere.

Get banned already shitposter.

>If you disagree then you are probably one of those idiots who watches slice of life cute girls doing cute things anime.

This is so true.

Why is this shit thread still up?

This is some shit-tier level falseflagging.

>Makes perfect sense
Ftfy

>anything more epic?
These dubs

What number were you going for?

Is this the shotacon thread?

What the fuck is Hisoka's problem?

He's a true patrician.

Also he's probably really hung.

Easily the most epic Hunter X Hunter scene

youtube.com/watch?v=KjCjO82ETwE

>BASED MOREL SCREAMING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>BASED ZENO'S DRAGON DIVE

>hot blooded teenager screams while running for 5000 episodes
SO EPIC EL O EL FOR THE WIN BRO

100% agreed

dark continent anime adaptation when??

>tfw Togashi will never give us the 500 chapters we need in order to fully explore the HxH universe

You know what would be nice? If Togashi gave up on trying to draw it and just told someone like Murata what to draw.

That shit is crawling in my skin tier.