Reminder that she did nothing wrong and shouldn't serve 15 months in jail

Reminder that she did nothing wrong and shouldn't serve 15 months in jail.

She will probably be a degenerate coal burner once she's out.

What a waste of pure white cunt

KILL URSELF BBY

OP is a satirist?
No? He's serious?
18 months and he's whining?
Her friend is dead forever. She gets 18 months
They should sterilize her while she's inside

Her parents should get 15 months for that forehead.

she should be raped and murdered and her family sent to work in a spice mine.

She won't go to jail

What do you mean by this?

Is Kilr .

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

I read where she got an awesome offer from Dallas Ft. Worth airport to use her forehead as a new runway when she gets out.

i also saw that headline in my local newspaper. what part of TX do you live in, friendo?

It is too late now. Watch it all fall my fellow student of history.

Them eyebrows are a felony though

Who is she?

sounds about right

Psychopath. Will change her name, marry some rich guy, and he will mysteriously die. This cunt should be given the gas chamber.

The last one 'social collapse'. Shouldn't it be 'societal collapse'? I agree with what your posting, its just the last part that always seems off.

/Ourgirl/

>the GIGANTIC cucks on Sup Forums actually believe you can "force" someone to kill themselves using typed words

K doing it now that's 15 months for u bucko

>Did nothing illegal
She's still a bitch who did something wrong but you are correct that she shouldn't face jail time

Woof

Gas her

>tfw no cutie gf to goad you into suicide

>Boohoo I'm so upset now that I'm in court in front of the cameras and the judge!!! waaaaaaahhhh!!! me sad now!!!!!! look how distraught I am what have I done !!!

Wouldn't you be upset if you were being charged like a criminal despite committing no crime?

I'd be upset I couldn't weasel my way out of the wheel of karma like I did every other problem in my life

The line was crossed when he got out of the car and had a moment of realization of what he was about to do. Then gets back in the car after she calls him a pussy for not killing himself and not following through all the time. The system is grooming and critiquing this clear sociopath of a whore and getting a year and 3 months for playing God with a CLEARLY mentally unstable dude will make her kinda shrug it off after maybe, at the latest, a decade? Keep an eye on this bitch is all I'm saying. Life probation or something.

>Defending weakness.

With the miracle of technology you might be surprised. Interested persons should look into Dehomag’s implementation beginning with a wave of suicides. Ask yourselves, who benefits from veterans having unusually high suicide rates?

15 months for saying some stuff. Land of the free. That is the price of freedom.

awww because she's white, she didn't get off. aaaaawwwwww
because she's an ugly cunt is why she got convicted!

shes white though

Just enjoy the ride 2bh

Irony... nice.

I agree OP, she should be killed to death.

I hope they give her a "bitch" prison tat across her forehead

W-T-F Does this have to do with anything... stay on topic rainman

Shes a 10/10
The justice system failed. The kid always wanted to neck himself and she got frustrated and said do it tonight then if ur srs

She is a fucking dog isn't she? If you look closely at her facial features, she could be a tranny.

/OurTranny/

> eyebrows are a felony though
What about those ears??? It's like she's a deformed elf

Actually, no. If we believed that, we would have convinced you to ky by now. gtfo

It's a crime to be a man these days and apparently women can do no wrong.

While in part I agree and the case sets a potentially dangerous precedent, that could lead to being thrown in jail if you tell someone to kill themselves and they actually do it. The insidious glory(?) seeking nature and the fact she tried to go to great lengths to hide the conversations, show that there was enough malice in her intentions to warrant punishment.

>tfw no gf to tell you to kys

She did plenty of things wrong. She probably didn't violate the letter of the law. I can't feel bad for her if she ends up spending 15 months in jail because she's a psychopathic piece of shit and will cause plenty of trouble and pain to others in her life. I think she should be gassed, but the law won't allow it.

She only did what Hillary did to Vince Foster. So, yeah, bitch should kill herself b4 some stupid chucks try to elect her.

but her forehead

ayyyyyy

She murdered someone and you're a faggot.

Literally, unironically kill yourself.

neck yourself

Shave her head, and she looks just like Robocop.

s-spices are mined?

She wanted him to kill him self so she could be grief-stricken and get attention.
Now she's getting attention.

she looks like the love child of cara devinge and kryton

8 months for the eye brows and 7 months for the ears consecutively.
its an attack on free speech. Now every time someone commits some criminal act their phones will be scrutinised for messages and if anyone said anything that could have influenced them to commit the crime then they get a few months in prison.

Yeah. Keep in mind, though, that in prison she'll get both holes fisted until they're loose enough to swallow that forehead.

>she did nothing wrong
She's a vile roastie, her very existence is an affront.

underrated post

how is telling someone to kill themselves a crime in america? don't you have free speech?

cunt should have her misshapen head caved in

this makes me so hard

She's the Messayya

I guess the argument is that she used her position over him maliciously. Like if a doctor gave bad medical advise to kill someone on purpose.
I don't quite buy the legal argument, but she was definitely fucked up for pushing him like she did.