After years of being garbage, Noitamina is back at last

After years of being garbage, Noitamina is back at last.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHLYugCBtjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=EHLYugCBtjs

Holy shit hype

Wasn't noitaminA supposed to be original works though?

holy shit so many announcements right now
I am overloaded

No fucking way.
YES

I just wish the scanlators picked up the pace with this last chapter they are missing so that we can complete the first "step" so to speak. They can take their sweet time forever again.

This fucking shit is just a melodramatic romance with no conclusion in sight (if at all), and hipsters will praised it for "muh mature depiction of age gap romance" when all it shows are stupid SoL like moments. It even has minor NTR bait, which is just lazy writing.

Now waiting for the staff...

>2018

No, they have a lot of adaptions but a decent amount of original works.

No, mostly adaptations. Originally, they were also supposed to be showing anime that aren't aimed at the typical "young adult male" demographic, but that went out of the window years ago.

back to being wish fulfillment romance for females? just watch Kuzu, it's in the same vein.

I don't know if I like or not how the girl is drawn.

You're just projecting.
It's a comfy, simple series about a girl falling first for some dude past his prime. They both have their own "hidden past" that they need to resolve or overcome or whatever but it's never too dramatic.

And MC and her track friend are incredibly hot.

>nothing happen - the manga
Wow, i'm sure hyped

As soon as they put out Punch Line, I knew it was over.

They really have put terrible shit in that spot.
Saekano, Batman, Punch Line among others are exactly the kind of thing they were supposed to not be airing.

Guilty Crown was before Punch Line, m8.

I kinda slipped out of anime around the time Punch Line was airing. I come back to those series airing but it's not like they've completely abandoned their original intention though.

Not so sure, there's a second Saekano season coming. I guess I understand since it was popular, but it's just not noitamina imo (and the fact that I just don't like it).

[C] was also terrible but at the time I thought it was an isolated failure.

How is a cute high school girl falling in love with her stinky balding loser boss who is old enough to be her dad female wish fulfillment?

Yeah, it hasn't completely lost sight of itself. You still get stuff like Fune wo Amu and Kuzu no Honkai out of the time slot, but it's so bizarre when you see things like Kabaneri and Inuyashiki coming out of it as well.

I hate C because it was the first crappy Nakamura show. Dude still hasn't made anything as good as his Toei work.

Oh shit.

Seriously?

God,we're so behind though.

since when does Sup Forums like older man x highschool girl?

father complex. women want to grab a mature adult to be their sugar and emotional daddy.

Kabaneri's main fanbase is young women.

The scanlations will definitely pick up because of this announcement. I hope.

2018?

[citation needed]

>seinen manga serialized in a seinen magazine with bikini chicks on the cover
>female wish fulfillment
Really?

Oh [C], how much I wish you were better

>2017 Kuzu no Honkai
>2018 This

made the best shows. Thank you Noitamina.

Probably as time progress, all the anons is growing up to be an old man. That's why at least they can self insert like this

Another NTR show but this time with MC is an old man. I'm going to laugh my ass off when seeing the future threads anons raging when the old guy got cuck by a chad.

Same, the premise wasn't terrible if you read it on paper, but holy shit that execution.