Jigoku Shoujo S4

PV is out.
twitter.com/jigokuanime/status/837318628110262272

>Re:Zero and Jojo
>Now this

Is Mamiko Noto finally back?

UCHOUTEN KAZOKU

I've seen first 6 episodes of the first season
Is this going to be episodic all the way through?

Sometimes it's worth it.

Oh shit out of fucking nowhere

This show is really better to watch when it's airing, I can't imagine myself marathoning it, must be so damn boring.

Damn, the first season was a drag, especially the start. It gets much better once the episodic stuff is over and there's an overarcing story, I suppose they wanted to make sure everybody gets the principle first.

Why are they making season 4 ?

Its extremely episodic, which i enjoy but its understandable why people wouldnt like it

I just marathoned it and it was fun

I'm not sure anyone knows why

Okay, this is certainly not something I expected to see. It's been a while. Season 3 was so weird too.

If this gets a season 4 everything is possible to get another season

I'm still shocked that they bothered. I dropped it midway of S2 because I was beginning to get bored of the format. Is S3 better?

Season 3 lost me, I mean who gives a fuck when people are just dropping left and right.

Wow, I didn't expect this at all. Cool, though,

Wait what the fuck? this is getting another season?

Yes, it broke the format with a stronger story arc.

it's supposed to be 6 "reminisce" episodes and 6 new
i wonder if the former are going to be reruns, remakes, backstory recaps or something else entirely

Well that was my exact problem. I couldn't even finish S1 and I generally like episodic shows like Mushishi and Natsume.

I tried to marathon this. I ended up watching just 3 episodes per week, it was so damn boring. I liked some eps though.

I mean cool, but why, I thought it was a dead and forgotten series.

Season 3 was my favourite.
The story with the main character was so good.

Sounds like reruns. So really only 6 episodes.

YOU'RE KIDDING ME

I was literally thinking of this anime yesterday out of nowhere. I had no idea there was going to be a new season. I'm hyped, S2 was awesome.

Just finished watching this.

Why the fuck does this dude have feelings for the woman that took and ate his dad?

Ever heard of vore fetish?

Okay, fuck the 2012. Fuck the attack on titan fuck kill la kill.

If this is real. My God, I am happy to be alive.

This is produced by DEEN and yet it looks better than Konosuba. What gives?

Oh baby, best timeline.

Deen is a big studio for you

I marathoned the first two seasons in a day and loved it, though I'm a huge sucker for this kind of show.

Speaking of which, is there a specific word these kind of horror stories where people get screwed over by their own wishes?

Holy shit a 4th season of Jigoku Shoujo (or Hell Girl)?! Didn't really ask for it but I'm not complaining!!

One word, Pachinko