Daily reminder that if you believe in the myth of "legal" marijuana you need to leave pol.com/forums

So fucking sick of you degenerates spreading your druggie ideas here. NEVER trust an addict and the sick addict thoughts that come out of their mouths. They do not think. They only scheme to feed their addiction no matter what.

Average stoner argument:
>muh muh plant just a plant it's a plant muh plant just a plant it's a plant plant a plant muh plant just a plant it's a plant muh plant just a plant it's a plant plant a plant a plant muh plant just a plant it's a plant a plant muh plant just a plant it's a plant a plant muh plant just a plant it's a plant

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3063288
cnn.com/2017/03/06/health/israel-decriminalizes-cannabis-marijuana/index.html
usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2017-04-11/israel-is-a-global-leader-in-marijuana-research
google.com/search?q=cannabis granola&oq=cannabis granola
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11964285
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Subhuman stoners should be beaten by the proper authorities until they stop being subhuman stoners and dealers should get the death penalty. This is totally inarguable and unironic.

low key, people that can't have fun or enjoy life without a substance are insects.. like wth they even living if they can't do the basics

Agreed.
>b-but no one has ever overdosed on weed!
Do stoners have any idea how many "opioid" overdoses are actually just pot overdoses that couldn't be autopsied correctly.

Cuck.

Alcohol prohibition didn't work. Cannabis prohibition didn't work. Also, it's a matter of principles, mainly small government and individual liberties. Also, I've got many friends who smoke cannabis and they all have steady jobs.

Everyone one of you are betafag shitskinneded mudslims.

Someone needs to smoke a joint.

Stop using plants. All of them.

No point, OP
They're going to die of something
and they're doing nothing with their lives in any case

Yeah what a coincidence that your principles promote degenerate bullshit that gets people killed. Nice fucking anecdotes. Wtf I love poisoning my children now?! You really should be arrested for even promoting this sort of shit online. Not kidding. I actually hate you and wish you didn't exist. Just like the high school dealer who went nowhere in life and so has to convince young hopefuls to fuck themselves up too so he feels better.

I wonder what you would feel like if you were put in solitary confinement in jail for the rest of your life?

I used to do it quite a lot and regret it. Its fucking retarded and does affect your life even if you do not want to admit it. Fuck people pushing this shit.

New study shows legalizing marijuana lowers retail alcohol sales by 13%:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3063288

Wat

Fuck you, copper.

Most weed smokers in 1st year were doing coke and mdma by 4th year. It truly is a gateway drug. Some still are addicted years later. Some have been to prison because of how fucked up their life got. People who just drank not so much.

If someone is for medical marijuana and not for recreational marijuana what does that mean?

please

i don't like weed or the culture or having it jammed down my country's throat but this is retarded
many citations desperately needed if you persist

I know you are just a shill but its possible to smoke weed and also not be addicted to it.
If you define addiction as wanting to do something, you are a fucking moron that should be shot.

I know you are retarded, but it is impossible for someone to consume enough pot to OD. Even if you tried your hardest, the worst that can happen is you develop schizophrenia from the intense paranoia.

I'm high as shit right now and I'm laughing at everything about your posts.
Stay mad, faggot

Sounds like you need to have a beer bro.

I think you are kind of right with this assessment but you miss the point that people who drink alcohol is much, much more likely to smoke weed, so Alcohol is more of a gateway drug than weed.

Considering that marijuana slows down responses/thought times
Are there any studies looking into the rate of vehicular accidents/ legal marijuana use in Netherlands
Surely there's an argument to be had there

LOlz, this pic is from the 90s?

let me guess, you pooftas are knee bending unironic natsocs? cowards who want the government to hold their hands are always such pussies. its a plant you fags grow up
its a gateway drug in so far as you need to find a black market source for it. if it were legal normies who smoked weed wouldnt have any contact with dealers and wouldnt be inclined to try harder stuff

I don't know about Netherlands, but there are studies that show car accidents have increased in Colorado since legalization. Then again, their population is increasing ~10K/month since legalizing

The problem with medical marijuana is that the bar to get approved for it is fucking low as fuck. If you have a terrible painful illness and your life is already basically over then okay take some pain meds but these days in Canada you can get approved fucking online by a carribean doctor because you have "anxiety" aka are a fucking faggot pussy. Marijuana should be regulated like morphine.

True. Most weed smokers also drank, and drank first.

America used cannabis as a building block tho till the kikez took it in the 1920s

israel bans marijuana. thats all you need to know about its effects.

You can't even see what a desperate addict you sound like. One day you'll look back and realize that it was the drug, not you, talking.
>dude desperately wanting to do drugs isn't addiction maaaaannnn
Kill yourself and spare your family some grief. You know your mom cries herself to sleep because of you, right?

Wow that's pretty impressive until you realize you made that all up. Marijuana is a gateway drug because of the psychological effects it causes, not because you meet dealers you fucking seppo.

This. The kikes take care of each other because they have to according to their religion..us, well we are just goyim cattle.

>being this uninformed
lmao

cnn.com/2017/03/06/health/israel-decriminalizes-cannabis-marijuana/index.html
>Jerusalem (CNN)In Israel's divisive political climate, a common cause between right and left has emerged: cannabis.
Israel's Cabinet decriminalized the recreational use of cannabis, or marijuana, at its weekly meeting on Sunday in a move hailed by politicians from across the spectrum

usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2017-04-11/israel-is-a-global-leader-in-marijuana-research

The Jews love weed

I have tried to reason and logically explain the truth to you reefer madness believing quentin dick sucking faggots, but if you refuse reason then I have zero reason to try anymore. You can choke on your own ignorance for all I care.
>marijuana
Made up boogieman term.
israel bans cannabis- public position
israel is the most active researcher of cannabis in the world - secret position
translation: Oy Vey! This is only for us! Not you goys!

See >cnn.com/2017/03/06/health/israel-decriminalizes-cannabis-marijuana/index.html
>>Jerusalem (CNN)In Israel's divisive political climate, a common cause between right and left has emerged: cannabis.
Israel's Cabinet decriminalized the recreational use of cannabis, or marijuana, at its weekly meeting on Sunday in a move hailed by politicians from across the spectrum

Fine just like wine there eh - Only buy kosher btw

I know you are retarded because you are a leaf, but they decriminalized being caught using it. You are still fined for smoking in public - you just dont get a criminal record/go to jail for it. They dont sell it and its not legalized. If you go selling weed, you will go to jail. Now go rake yourself you fucking immigrant.

>yfw when you try to explain to the STUPID SQUARES how much mj has benefited your life
Good thing you're in Africa, because that's where a nigger like you belongs. Anyone who smokes that shit is a nigger by blood or just on honorary terms.

>pol.com/forums
KYS

All man made substances are highly additive and are designed by the devil himself just look at what they do to people's lives and seriously ask yourself are these really less harmful than the plant? God created all the plants on the earth including marijuana if you seriously think marijuana is worse than an opioid addiction then you must have your head so far up your ass you really can't see reality.

Meth.

I think the argument is additives /things it is laced with, and moreso the fact it is a well known gateway drug. Also its a carcinogen so it increases the risk of lung cancer and stroke.

A-are you trying to tell us something? Is your """"point"""" that it's... just a plant?

Whoa. Fucking. Deep.

Hey Cleetus.. Have you ever stopped and thought that because nogs have a different bio-chemistry than other humans cannabis affects them differently? No of course you haven't. Because you are a self-righteous dumb ass who can't rub two brain cells together to make a spark with it unless directed how to do that first by someone.
You're a living meme just like the lefties and you don't even realize it.

Really, the only problem I can see from marijuana is how marijuana producers, in an attempt to create a far stronger product for their consumers to enjoy, would breed plants based on their estimated THC levels (how high they get their customers). Such actions, while being reasonable from a business standpoint, would result in much stronger strains then what was available 100 or even 50 years ago.
This wouldn't be the first time plant breeding has changed the course of plant development for the sake of human convenience; just take a look at ancient maize and compare it to modern corn for one example.

All things can be addictive, from synthetic drugs to plant drugs to masturbation to exercise to water. The trick is mental discipline.

So you can smoke less plant matter to get high. What's the big deal?

Cannabis increases night vision, and most users dont get stoned, but influenced in better night driving and less accidents. Especially sativa.

Pretty much all plants have been "evolved" by human interaction to yield more substantial crops.

Opiates are originally plant based, what d'you think they're growing in afghanistan?

>Implying people smoke less of a stronger drug.
Sadly people don't work that way.

My point exactly. I believe it has also become something of a hobby in some circles.

Monsonto, RoundUp, seed banks....

The Human Endo Cannabinoid system only gets cannabinoids from 3 places.
Breast Milk, Tea and Cannabis.
If you put a young mothers breast milk in Tea and take a bong rip, you OD and die from cannabinoid overload/Synapse failure.
Hopefully Sessions bans boob milk and tea also to save America from cannabinoids.

I meant plan breeding, but I see where you are coming from.

>what is irony
gtfo plebbit weed bro

ALL OF YOU DEGENERATES BEGONE, GO WATCH JOE ROGAN YOU SACKS OF SHIT

Damn bro you must be mad. Don't like plants?

>Cannabis building materials.
>Cannabis seed granola.
This is a thing?

Mainly cloning from pure breeds to create hybrids. Then more cloning from a desirable mother plant in a controlled environment.

I'm going to continue to smoke pot and shit post on Sup Forums and there's nothing you faggots can do about it. On the day of the rope I will use my white skin to blend in with the rest of you bitches and you will be none the wiser. Hope this gives you faggots solice, knowing there is nothing you can do to stop me.

You I'll fuck that bitch with that OG Kush OD rigor mortis stiffy cause I'm a necrophilliac bad boy, baby! I'd rock it like Kid Rock cause I'm a cowboy and I'm crushing the game.

Pretty sure that has to do more with population growth and shitty California drivers moving there. I've seen areas, possibly including Colorado, where DUIs went down as a result of legalization.

Yes. Even though it doesn't have the structural strength of timber, concrete, or steel, cannabis still has many uses.

Thats not how F1-F-5 phenotypes and back breeding works.
Cloning from Pure breeds? No such thing. And nothing about cloning is used for breeding anything, just propagation.
Gibralic acid can make feminized seeds, or you breed boy on girl just like nature.
Go read a book.

Better to leave that shit in the hands of criminals and the black market right? Good thing it never ends up being sold to kids.

Who shit in your cereal today?

Also
google.com/search?q=cannabis granola&oq=cannabis granola

The best shitposts are the ones that seem to have a grain of truth to them and sir, I salute your shitposting ability.

I'll be damned. You learn something new everyday.
You know what, let's just ban the drug part of cannabis. I really want to see just how well the other applications fare in comparison to current materials.

DUDE

>let's just ban the drug part of cannabis
Why? That's the most important part of cannabis.

It was legal for thousands of years muh dude until the pharmaceutical chemical kikes came along and convinced everyone (including morons like those in this thread) that it's bad mmmkay? A natural, god sent plant.

So sick of these Jewy shitty bait threads.

> muh plant muh natural

poison ivy is a plant. try smoking that you fucking mongoloid cattle

>OP doesn't know wtf he's talking about
>Gets called out
>Wait bro. Just being ironical.
>Checkmate
Love the logics

Because that seems to be what many people are worried about. It's the drug part that instills the most worry and outrage in people, while the other applications are tossed to the wayside. If only the drug part were banned while the rest is allowed, it would be a massive and essential step to getting the former allowed at a latter date and possibly benefiting Western Civilization in the process.
tl;dr: Baby steps.

Yo user, I shattered my kneecap and was wheelchaired for 3 years, I weighed 370+ lbs. I've been smoking the ganja for 7 years everyday, all forms. I now weigh 150lbs, and can exercise again. Maryjuana is a fucking miracle you can eat my ass.

>Gateway Drug
Alcohol falls into the same psychological ball park in terms of introduction to drug use. But there's plenty of folks out there who just have a beer with dinner or after work and never went any further.
If you think some housebound stoner is more likely to be exposed and susceptible to harder drugs than someone attending a nightclub to have some drinks with their friends, you are severely out of touch.

Who else /stoned/

If you even think about taking our weed, we'll be coming to lynch you like the nigger you are.

Nothing will happen until the swamp is drained. Cannabis and hemp can then be restored to their rightful place socially. Nothing has been more destructive in this great nation than the war on drugs.

haha pretty well until untrained police come and rip them out even though you got a permit to grow hemp.
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11964285

More evidence the swamp needs drained.

12yr old faggot detected

But it's not illegal to grow, distribute possess or smoke poison ivy.

>poison ivy is a plant
yes it is, but it is a different specie not containing the antheogenic compounds.
>fucking mongoloid cattle
unnecessary ad homs, not arguments.

No, its just New Zealand's version of U.S. police shooting black people.
Thats got nothing to do with the swamp, getting rid of the swamp wouldn't stop idiots joining the services.

>context
not even worth a b8 image brainlet