Fire Force/Fire Brigade of Flames

What are your thoughts on this series?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=Taste Impairment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's shit.

Get out of Sup Forums.

It's pretty cool. Love the powers, character designs are nice, story's okay, and the waifus are excellent.

this

This.

I'm enjoying it but i think ohkubo really limited himself by doing this weekly instead of monthly. The art never reaches level of interesting stuff he pulled off in Soul Eater and the pacing can feel off at times.

Here's Tamaki.

More crazy cat girl.

google.co.uk/search?q=Taste Impairment

I really dislike what he did to her character, her whole existence is basically "here you go, the manga's share of fanservice". He just called every reader a dumb horny teenager the moment he introduced her.

Any thoughts on this guy?

Maki had a pretty nice fight in the latest raw. I think it's the first time we've seen her take on a villain? I just remember her beating up the guys in training.

Best character apart from boss

Yeah, it's great to finally see her in action.

It's pretty good but it needs more Leo

Should this ever get an anime btw then I vote for Akio Otsuka as this guys VA

Boring/10

>Boring

Like your sex game

Thoughts on Hibina?

Poors man Soul Eater

I think it's meant to be a joke. But since you're on Sup Forums it can be understood that you don't know what those are

Its quality fluctuates wildly in quality. Some chapters are great while some are shit.

>"From the creator of soul eater"
>putting red flags on the cover

Yeah, pretty much.

It's not a good joke if it starts being obnoxious.
>I think it's meant
Such confidence, you must be pretty smart yourself. Are you a crossboarder, perhaps?

Don't hold a candle to soul eater.
Is still ongoing?

Even worse than Soul Eater, I didn't think it was possible.

Soul Eater>>>Anything you love

And that's a fact

I wasn't able to make it past the first 10 or so chapters. It's unbelievably generic and once they had the fanservice character for literally no reason I lost all interest. And the MC'S gimmick of always smiling at awkward Times Really grated on my nerves and I don't know why. I checked back in a couple months ago and saw guy with the pretend horse attached to his crotch and lost all interest even further

Yes.

fpbp

Don't confuse "soul eater" and "soul eater not".

>I love DxD and HOTD, because those flying boobs were so funny, its actually more of a intelligent parody, really

There is a attempt to make a joke and a good joke
Prison school used to make a great, sexy fanservice while while keeping it as a parody

And that stuff here is not original, not funny, just pitiful
>whaaa suddenly i crash my boobs into your face

Im actually wondering what happened, in SE girls were written pretty great, they had their own personalities and were not just archetypes
And in SE NOT characters were actual 100% archetypes, making the series so boring

Everything up until he killed Mifune was God Tier. After that is was a steady decline.

The joke with Tamaki isn't her inverted Yuki Rito powers. It's that every guy she crashes on doesn't give a fuck.

Anyway, thankfully, it actually doesn't happen that often.

It had a bad boring stretch for a while but it's improved a ton.

Kodansha's Black Clover

I say this knowing they have Fairy Tail

it kinda exists and i kinda read it

I like it.

>why me?
Gotta hate people that think they're above being smothered by breasts.

Why is that?

He is not, he is afraid because she'll beat him up and she is stronk.

Ohkubo's sense of proportions is really fucked up, what's with the tiny legs and super low knees. I don't remember it being that bad in Soul Eater.
And catgirl's clothes makes no sense for a firefighter.

I just went through it for the buff military girl. The plot is extremely generic, along with most of the side characters and even some main ones. That black ex-nun being one of the worst offenders.

Okay I guess, anime anytime soon.

This, but there's always battleshounenshitters who will insist that just about anything is good.

Catgirl is immune to fire

And how well does she walk around in those pants?

Because it's a manga and they wear dumb clothes

It's okay, I'm up to date with it. Mostly following it for the sluts and because I liked Soul Eater.

>saw guy with the pretend horse attached to his crotch and lost all interest even further

>hating Arthur's complete insanity.

>what's with the tiny legs and super low knees

the guy is moving forward while leaning and capturing of this is poorly done as far as angles go. its one of those things that look better explained from front to back and not side to side and also a partial optical illusion

>What are your thoughts on this series?

needs more chicks

Does'nt it already have a lot?

What do you mean? The female characters in this Manga haven't even had sex yet.

You can never have enough. I want more of that delicious Lisa.

MOAR

I'm lost

l fucking love ohkubo's artstyle but he's a terrible writer even for current shonen standards

soul eater had fun characters and a great atmosphere but the story was pants on head retarded

never got past 5 chapters of his new stuff

Best girl in this Manga.

All the quirkiness of Soul Eater with none of the charm.

A heavy, resounding meh.

I feel nothing reading it, No joy, no disdain, no sadness, no intrigue, nothing.

I dislike it as much as I like it.

What do you mean by the charm?

I really like it.

MC is already corrupted by something dangerous/ evil and i think that was unnecessary like it was unnecessary for soul eater in his manga.
But otherwise I'm really liking it.

The drawings are awesome.
Battles are great not quite soul eater level but really good.
I really like the lore, and the story is progressing fine. The characters are really likable too.

>she's wearing her uniform

Hnnnnnng, thank you user.

What is your favorite arc so far?

For me it was Hoshimiya guy's arc.

Probably Vulcan's Workshop. It was cool seeing Shinra's brother.

i liked when they invade flower fire lady's place and asakusa arc

Maki is cool, that's true.

Well, it's a pretty standard shonen, but at least it's not set in HS.
I read it mostly because I loved Soul Eater, even if it went really downhill.
Still, even with all this problem, I think Ohkubo draw by far the best fighting choreography.

I'll never forgive him for what he did to Soul Eater and for that abomination Soul Eater NOT!

I appreciate that Shinra's power is basically based around mobility, 3d movement, rotation, and kicking. It allows for very dynamic looking fights from him.

Vulcan's intro was pretty based. I hope he keeps the mask.

Well he should have tried harder. She's hardly appealing.