Jim does a good job

More to come, i this, in this, "advent calender" :)
youtube.com/watch?v=6jpi4ymzvyo&feature=em-uploademail

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPUKxtLHPKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6jpi4ymzvyo
youtube.com/watch?v=s9g5I2pTC1I
youtube.com/watch?v=zqGY3bveGVY
youtube.com/watch?v=RyW64X36kAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.
The video is quite funny.

Whatever you do, do not miss it. Quite the humorous angle on recent events.

bump

I would wager, that pretty much any one of the threads on here right now is of less general interest than this one.

Little alt-right nazi bitches.

Vem är det där?

Ingen bryr sig. Some hoe on a photo.
Vi väntar på att Ameritards skall vakna och dofta Metokurs video rörande Krautgate.

youtube.com/watch?v=sPUKxtLHPKQ

I literally don't understand any of this.

What a fucking muppet.
Tales of Trout Part 1: Rage Before The Storm
youtube.com/watch?v=6jpi4ymzvyo

Watch the video? Jim explains everything painfully clearly.

I gonna E N R I C H this bitch.

He really doesn't though. All I gathered was some woman made a video about her being a race realist and some german got her fired from her ukip job?

I'm guessing for the people "in" on the drama this is hilarious, but I'm just deeply confused.

An autist from "the skeptic community" went up against "racists" and got ass blasted because of acting underhanded and shady, involving private "task force" discord servers and all sorts.
Pretty much YT "Skeptics" VS YT "Racists".

I had already watched when it was first uploaded by Metokur. It's just more damn e-celeb drama.

The thing is big hoopla mainly for people that follow political discourse on YT. A schism between alt-righters and milk toast skeptics who are mainly left over fedora tippers from the skeptics VS Christians beef on the platform.

I sometimes wonder what Jim thinks of his hardcore fans after reading comments on his videos. The autistic spergs that follow him like a cult are the exact type of people he ridicules. I love his content but I don't suck his dick and reference dank maymays after each of his videos.

It's not really hilarious yet, this is just the backstory. After this happened and everyone shit on the German guy for doing this, he got butthurt and went on a full warpath against race realists and white nationalists and anyone sympathetic to white nationalists. He made a discord server where he collected dirt on people. That and other cringe will come in later videos. Spoiler: he disgraces himself so bad he had to leave the internet

Damn Sven, you gotta a pretty succinct grasp on this shit. You should get out of Sweden while you still have the chance, you seem like one of the decent ones.

I kinda wish he'd done an hour long summary of the whole thing. I am concerned in this format it won't get as many viewers as it should. I definitely think for a casual observer this video wasn't funny enough to be engaging, as most of it was referential and required you to have already seen the memes he was using and know their context.
I'll watch every episode of the series because I'm already interested in the situation, but he needs to give more of an incentive to give a shit to those who don't know whats happened

It's an age thing.
But I would rather have young minds tuned into people like Jim, than lost in the rest of the retarded swill on YT. This thing here is a biggie, but it seems like Americans are asleep.
You will see many threads on this later on.

Good job you understand it now shut the fuck up moron.

German skeptic left wing YouTuber attempts to dox right wing race realist YouTuber because he took great offense to their arguments and it backfired on him hard.

Cheers. Your words warms a cold heart. :)

I'm not sure how you can visit here and avoid the Kraut drama. There's been threads everyday for the past week about it. Maybe that's a sign that I'm here too often.

>be Kuck and Plea
>think you're an intellectual because you went from cleaning toilets to putting on a fake accent on the internet to sound smart
>fall for the meme that "the alt-right are just right wing SJWs!"
>try to tackle arguments on race
>fail to understand science
>get BTFO a hundred times over
>resort to doxxing and intimidation with your sekrit club
>Sargoy is implicated
>sekrit club gets leaked
>try to throw an unstable sociopathic cuck under the bus
>turns out the sociopath records every conversation he's ever participated in
>releases it all
>skeptics are fucked

I wonder if he will ever come back. Buried himself pretty hard with this kerfuffle.

why do you faggots care about e celeb shit?

Jim is just Sup Forums with a sense of tact.

I'm glad someone could make sense of this shitshow for me

I wonder what drives these fucking anti racist mongs.
Do they not see every day reality?
Are they not aware of the effects of demographics?
Where will these idiots be in 10-20 years?
They should gas themselves with a stool and a rope right now, instead of sperging up the internet with their aspie-esque retardation.

E-celebs are just the face of it, the real news is that in trying to demonstrate that the right are just like SJWs a bunch of lefty centrists ended up misrepresenting science, and trying to dox and threaten people who disagreed with them

I get it, it just seems like a precarious position for Jim. He (rightly) shit on idols and followers of said idols for years and now he's kinda getting the same type of following. I know it won't go to his head but I'm really wondering what his thoughts on it are.

we're exposing closeted communists and their tactics and laughing while they all burn. whats not to like?

Who was this sociopath?

Zeph, some no-name minor player who is a literal cuck. He'd be uninteresting were it not for the fact he recorded all their conversations

The alt-right represents reality.
The rest fights it, at various levels of idiocy.
A "skeptic" is just an alt-righter that has not had a bad encounter with niggers or arabs yet.

Every sane white individual today is "alt-right", or something akin to it.

Well, everyone in on this whole shit show was waiting for Jims take on it you know. He has a knack for taking the piss out of situations like this.

That was just a part of it.
Kraut released a bunch of videos 'refuting' race realism, supposedly after consulting 'scientists' for a month, and ended up with extremely elemental biology mistakes that appear in every minute of the videos.
The most famous one is using 'pregnant trouts' as an example, when trouts in reality don't get inseminated inside the body (they lay eggs before insemination), so literally never get pregnant.

> skeptics are fucked.
As nice as that would be Trout isn't really a big hitter in the "community" so they'll still be around for now. Also how is Sargoy implicated? He wasn't on the discord as far as I know.

>Also how is Sargoy implicated? He wasn't on the discord as far as I know.
He keeps lying about how much he knew, seems like he's hiding something. More leaks could be big. No reason to lie to begin with if he was unashamed of his role

Every movement needs leaders, advocates, and intellectuals.
Jim is a very marketable voice of the alt-right, nothing wrong with that. Plus he gets a very stable and decent income with patreon now, so his video releases are very stable and frequent nowadays.
He also knows his limits, he picked a fight with JBP which caused perhaps the first backlash he received so far, and he smartly avoided discussing this further beyond that one video.

Jim is more a relic of old school internet, which Sup Forums can be at times when it's not being faggy.

>.
The wgole "reach" from these sperglords is colossal cringe.
A bunch of white misfits sitting around virtue jerking nigger dicks basically. No nigger cares. No arab cares. The political ones in those camps want these muppets dead. They would kill them within the flick of an eyelid, and here they are "out in fucking force", defending their imaginary "minority friends".

It is just utterly sad. A sad state of affairs, the lotof it.

>e celeb drama
who cares

Underrated

I'll have to see some evidence, he seems like he's good at keeping his hands clean or covering his tracks. The closest thing on him is his association with Kraut. I'm sure he'll be largely unscathed by this.

Jim takes the piss out of autists like none other.
He is a good chap. He has an eye for internet retardation of all stripes. These days; the "alt-lite" are in the cross-hairs.

Is he with us though? He shits on the same things we do but I've never heard him declare any allegiance to strictly alt right beliefs, just conservative beliefs that overlap with alt right ones.

>These days; the "alt-lite" are in the cross-hairs

This is good. It was inevitable that there would be a split.

Ofc he is "realist" in every sense. That does not mean that he has to charge out on YT with some alt right banner. That is not his shtick. He is for humor and piss taking.

Jim may be an e-celeb but he's /oure-celeb/

Youtube skeptics vs kekistanis. The battle of the cringelords.

Yeah, and as the years linger on, there will be more and more accute evidence in peoples lives, in America and in Eurpe (where I am) that will make these sorts of ridiculous argumentation's from the "alt-lite" ever more retarded.
In ten years I say, we will be totally passed it, and you will see clearer divides along racial lines, on the net as IRL.

bup; was about to make a thread. great vid, jim

Yours would be the third thread. There's already another one other than this one.

You can be a realist and not be alt right. Charles Murray is a realist but he's still a lefty.

Faggot

Never mind make that yours would be the 10th thread

youtube.com/watch?v=s9g5I2pTC1I

Jim getting his revenge at last.

Left / right has no bearing on our situation. Whites can rock any "social system".
This conflict in our age is much deeper. It is about white survival. This is what the skeptics have yet to realize. Today they are content with that fat chuckling fuck Akkad. In a few years, all his arguments will ring utterly hollow.

Top kek. :D

The important thing is at least race is coming to the forefront on issues. It needs to be there as it's an issue that has mostly been concealed from the public eye. I will give Kraut credit for trying. So far he's been the only person I've seen to try to seriously critique it and ultimately fail. It's an issue most leftist will not even touch and just yell "NAZI!!!" at.

I dig your optimism Sven, I think (they) will only have more control as more content gets funneled through fewer mediums over the generations. But I hope I'm wrong. I'm heading out but God bless you and keep up the fight.

Yeah I could see how he deserves a measure of credit from that angle.

go to bed

Sad that (((Jim))) has to push his YouTube channel on Sup Forums, effectively sliding the board for e-celeb bullshit, for shekels. Done like a true Jew.

Pic related.

Nah I think that "the human factor" will continue to cut through their attempts at propaganda. The internet is vast and powerful, but this tech is a double edged sword.

I think the final stroke will fall in line with truth. How can truth be denied or hidden as the situation escalates, with an "internet" for people to vent on? How can the internet be controlled? How can the ones and zeroes be controlled?

I think that the Pandoras box is well and truly opened, and the cat well and truly out of the bag...

This video is actually pretty great, fuck ads.

Nah I'm just some dude with an interest in the shit show, who started the thread because all Amerimutts were asleep.

He has a weekly schedule to follow due to patreon, plus the event is hot right now because Kraut imploded. That's why he needed to push out the videos fast.

Where the fuck is the Ape bros? How could he leave us? Literally /ourfag/

youtube.com/watch?v=zqGY3bveGVY

Jim has always been an opportunist faggot who started out making shitty commentary videos. Now he reads out watered-down ED articles for illiterate 13 year olds.

You cant bump your own thread Mohammed

>Where the fuck is the Ape bros?

youtube.com/watch?v=RyW64X36kAI

He wasn't getting the gibs from tube so he: Hey senpai, as you know I got a job

>a week or two

that's not what he looks like. idk if you know that or not.

>I don't get it
>goes on to explain the video perfectly

Bump, i like dude.

They figured out that Kraut is a jew, right? Like, that's established 100% isn't it?

yes he is 25% kike

If i recall, practically every altright youtuber condemned rageafterstorm as well, yet they are now hopping on the kraut hate bandwagon.
theyre all hypocrites desu, that includes jim too

This

??? I don't remember any alt-right youtuber condemning her. Millennial Woes made a video defending her. Tree of Logic defended her (although she is not alt-right on account of being a negro). I think even Blonde defended her even though she was alt-lite at the time.

Bitch got enough makeup on that she probably peels it off like a mask and uses it the next day.

/shudder

Naw, alot of people supported her. Personally I dumped her channel because I don't' go in for that "huwite man, sacrifice yourself for the huwite race" bullshit. Especially from some barely legal cunt on youtube.

>If i recall, practically every altright youtuber condemned rageafterstorm as well

what the fuck are you talking about

This situation has no ED article in it, he clearly performs a lot of original research and synthesis that makes his videos concise and entertaining.
People are paying him 1k per video for a reason.