Not a SAO picture

But Akko is cute and lovable.

Yagami Ratio,
That dumbfucks from NGNL
They idiot from KonoSuba

No wonder why the show is flopping

That's not Cockona though

>No wonder why the show is flopping

I hope she's going to get a little more competent soon. As soon as I knew it's going to get a TV series, I thought that the only way they can make me dislike the show is if she stays a complete fool for too long or maybe even forever and it's been quite a long time already, with none to barely any progress regarding her magic abilities.

shit taste

Not even in the running.

Plebs that dislike Akko really ought to leave this board.

Lotte best girl

Sad waste of potential.

Akko's an acquired taste.

She just needs something really bad to happen to her.

There is enough time for her to get good and kick that bitch diana in the ass though.

Mahiro was only bad because Nyaruko was such a shit a character she dragged him and others down with her. He was perfectly fine in that one episode where Nyaruko barely got any screentime.

>worst MC

Mahiro could have acted like less of a faggot around Nyaruko but chose not to and that's on him. Also Nyaruko is love.

He isn't the only one, Kuuko turns into nothing but a lesbian caricature when around Nyaruko.

Kuuko could have not rubbed herself whenever she was around Nyaruko but chose not to and that's on her. Also I love it when she does that.

She's terrible, but not worst by a longshot. Hell, she's not even worst Trigger MC.

She's basically just a female version of Simon, except that instead of Kamina, she has a depressed Christmas cake teacher.

She's generic, but not even in the running for worst MC.

Simon wasn't completely useless, obnoxious, selfish, and lacking in sense.