Keijo thread. Anyone still reading this riveting plot?

Keijo thread. Anyone still reading this riveting plot?

>Kogatana isn't a pure waifu

She really should commit sekketsu

Looks like as soon as the anime ended everyone stopped caring

>everyone
I dunno, user. >3000 followers and a 4+ rating doesn't seem that bad at all. people do seem to care, it's just they they don't feel like discussing it, probably because there's not much to discuss.

Literally not true.

Impossible to keep up with this without reading nip.

Kogatana is pregnant! Keijo has better plot than any manga I read recently.

We're getting several chapters scanlated per week, and OP's pic and post are specifically referencing the most recent scanlated chapter.

looks like im not the only one charmed by used goods.

Well to be fair when the Cake was over 60 chapters behind and going for a monthly cycle people were going to forget to check in regularly. The TL user catch up has helped a fair bit and is highly appreciated for their work.

Not really. It still had around 3000 followers before that.

we are only like 10 chapters behind in translation, and less than 40 or so (im not up to date) in type setting

Ass bless our TS and TL anons

>10 chapters behind in translation,
>and less than 40 or so (im not up to date) in type setting

>>and less than 40 or so (im not up to date) in type setting
>50
oh wait, it is 40

Reading the manga and seeing which parts they left out of the anime is pretty neat. Like most of Nozomi's background early on.

I felt her background was pretty slow since there was almost no races but I wanted to see it in the anime, at least a quick thing.

Between 10 to 15 in TLs. We're at 157 and new chapter is 170

No typeset chapter today?

Nope.

And I have stuff to do right now, so looks like there won't be much happening today too.

She really is working hard.