How is this legal?

And how do we know that the Powerball and Mega Millions aren't rigged? They have a 45 minute window between the last ticket sold and the winning numbers released to the public. How is that not enough time for them to fix the results?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bg1yJa4wFWM
youtu.be/8DxUvX5tsqY
youtu.be/J7M3MSmooeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cause youre a faggot

>t. drinks 40s and spent his life's savings on powerball tickets while slowly dying in a trailer park

youtu.be/bg1yJa4wFWM

This man proved that certain state lotteries are easy to fix. Why can't anyone find out if the national lotteries are fixed?

If you said projects you would be a racist.

youtu.be/8DxUvX5tsqY

European lottery drawing that was rigged

If he hadn't posted with a Confederate memeflag i would have said projects kek

it's a revenue scam... no one wins, they just pay actors to pretend like they won.

the "bubble filled with numbers" in that video isn't the source for the balls that come out.

They set them up inside the machine before hand, and the balls bouncing around are just a distraction.

We literally had a poster on here a few months ago who killed himself because he didn't win after spending 50 thousand dollars.

Because it is rigged, it's a tax on poor and stupid people.

someone accidentally switched the numbers 21 and 27 in the "Magazine"

It is rigged. There are many cases of lottery fraud being found out and is bet almost every state lotto or scratcher system is fraud in some way.

If it were rigged why do you think all the winners have been literal nobody brainlets?

>If it were rigged why do you think all the winners have been literal nobody brainlets?

They are paid actors.

They cut them a check for like, $50,000 to pretend to have won millions.

If they were going to fix the results, they'd do so long beforehand, not in the 45 minutes after the last ticket was sold.

The easiest way to rig it would be to make some of the balls heavier than others. Try asking those who organize the lottery how you can be sure they won't do that?

I can't believe I have to check my own digits here....

>If they were going to fix the results, they'd do so long beforehand, not in the 45 minutes after the last ticket was sold.

they have to make sure that the winning number is a number that noone actually picked.

youtu.be/J7M3MSmooeM

After watching this video I wonder if the people who receive the winning info in Iowa have enough time to tell the people in Florida if they should have another redraw or stop drawing numbers. These people have nearly an hour. That's plenty of time to have multiple redraws. Perhaps to target high tax states?

Pizzagate was fun Sup Forums. Let's have a lotto gate.

"Everyone has the same chance of winning"

Yeah, zero fucking percent.

interesting comment in the comments section of this video