Is long hair redpilled?

Is long hair redpilled?

No

Only if you wear it 90s Nirvana style.

Not a man on Earth has look good with hair past the ears.

Only if you're a golden angel of testosterone and enlightenment.

>i have a government issue hair cut even though they don't give me a paycheck or anything

With most men, growing their hair long encourages it to fall out
Lots of the old hippies were half-bald within five years and spent hours a day staring wistfully at old photos of themselves, back when they had long hair

No, shaving your head to reject worldly fashion and vanity is redpilled. Monks figured this shit out a long time ago.

Yes

source?

Long hair is the true alpha male style

No it's Hobopilled.

>I love my long hair

No it’s for degenerates

wut

Behaviors are not "redpilled." People are "redpilled" when they acknowledge at hard to accept reality.

yes

In what way?

Those old hippies had the baldness gene. They would go bald either way.

>grabs fistfull of greasy hair and slits throat

Ask romans

Jesus had long hair

nirvana sucks cock

yes

The watchbergs

Long hair on males is an implicit "white thing". I cut my hair like once a year.

ITT bald cucks shit on long hair cause they dont have any

Yeah if you're not a fag about it.

Having long hair kind of sucks, it fucking gets into your mouth when you eat and you also wake up with a face full of hair every morning

Right now I’m doing the Gerald’s alternate hair from TW3 where it’s long but the sides are shaved.
Bretty gud inbetween.
>pic related
Not me but another Sup Forumsack who posted in a thread like this and inspired me.

Long hair with a beard is a pretty nice combo

looks pretty gay my dude

Nirvana are cucks

>became a cuck for GB3
>cucked for the lefties
>is forever cucked

Seriously long hair and unkept beards are degenerate. Fix it!

If your a little girl.

No. And if the man has dreadlocks, then it’s downright disgusting. I went out to dinner with my family and there was this guy with dreadlocks and the same hair color of the guy in the picture OP posted sitting behind me. Almost lost my appetite.

Hell is this the redpilled haircut thread?

I used to have long ramones style hair, it was comfy
>I will never be a naive teenager again

It's cool if you take care of it and you already look good but only certain guys look better with long hair, they are usually scandinavian

Long hair is master race only true Norse Aryans if you cant pull off long hair look you are not Aryan.

long haired master race reporting in.

I had a conversation about men and long hair with family the other day. Long hair for men has never been stigmatized until just recently. There happened to be a magnet for Ben Franklin on the fridge and pointed it out. Long hair on men is fucking glorious and extremely good looking in my opinion. Sucks for me too because I'm going bald so I shave my head.

>1 Corinthians 11:14
>Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
You're gay.

Having long hair encourages it to fall out? Fucking brainlet, there is a difference between hair loss at the follicle and the hair strand breaking.

Listen here you dumb nigger don’t ever speak about hairstyles again do you hear me you balding fuck I’ll put a tube sock around your head and rub my pube bun on you until you are chaffed to death.

>caring about what sand niggers said 1000 years ago

Are you fucking retarded? What kind of braindead nigger logic is this? No, seriously. What kind of inbred retard piece of shit do you have be to actually think that.

>Sucks for me too because I'm going bald so I shave my head
Why not do a Ben Franklin instead and just let it grow out anyway? Skullets are based.

God damn so many faggots here. Cut your fucking hair. There is no reason not to cut your god damn hair. When we win this thing RWDS will be pinning your neck to the curb while we cut off your shitty hippy hair with a knife. Hippies go in the oven first.

>redpilled video game
>redpilled haircut
Nice! I wish my mom would let me get a redpilled haircut

>user doesn't crossdress
Loser.

Hard to say, but wither way I'm keeping mine long because my hair is my only asset.

I'll just get a wig then, gscherter. And I will look even more glorious than I do now!

>checks flag
>"I crossdress!"
And you wonder why we muscular, swarthy Britons are conquering your women by the thousands

>tfw not born when the bourgeois look was in

id grow it more if it wasnt for the fact i need to get a job

Maybe when I get older and the balding is more finalized. As of right now it would like utterly disgusting.

Is there literally anything you autists don’t obsess over and call bluepilled and gay? Of all the things, fucking hair.

unkempt, reeks of disorderliness
degenerate

is that dkane

Hair is not any kind of -pilled whatsoever. Don't be retarded.

only if you maintain masculinity. the OP pic i think has crossed the line. he has beard which is good but i think his hair is too feminine at that length. it certainly has to have an unkempt look.

chad farrell in ondine is probably the right length

>While She Sleeps hoodie
100% soy and antifa

This

Americans

>hair
>redpilled
Would that the people of Am*rica had but one neck, I would slit it.

guy looks really gay and i'm embarrassed how feminine he looks for him

You mean jerking off doesn't make you go bald? Fuck! All these years...

ur mom has 1 neck

Stop fucking posting Sup Forums shit here by using ((redpilled)) to mask it as political. Seriously enough.

>tfw hairlets try to reassure themselves that their faggy undercuts look cool
>meanwhile fabio gets all the bitches while crazy bald-heads cry onto their razors and clippers

>American banter

Of course it's not! Other people will think you're not considering their 'invidivual' opinions based on two or three mundanities, that's not nice!
You have to look employable and disciplined in the rules of society like a good cuck because that's being redpilled.

If you're not a noodle arm soyboy faggot, just about anything you do is acceptable and will improve your aesthetics.

hey user, I remember that pic of u from a few months ago!

>defends his moms neck

Exactly what I'd expect from a snaggle toothed inbred.

>nothing personnel kid
>jej jej jej

Yes, kike slaves have short hair to appear like boys to their masters.

Anything past a 3 is for women.

>not defending your people
Exactly what I'd expect from a 54% Amerigoblin

I fucking love my long hair and only cut it a couple years ago because I thought it would make me stop seeing ghosts everywhere.
>protip; it didn't

>fabio
wrong decade, boomer.

Sup Forums is more intelligent and highbrow than Sup Forums tbqhwy family.

>trying to insult someone over diversity when you already lost your capital city.

Even worse than I thought.

wait i didnt read the full thing

Nigger I'm full 1488 and even I think Sup Forums reduces too many things down to ((((them))))) at this point. Not everything is a Jewish scheme.... almost everything, but not quite.

As apposed to appearing like women? Are all kikes gay or something?

>posts short haired soy-gen in an attempt to shame long haired master race
Desu ka?

>London: 65% white
>Washington DC: 55% black

I lived through this shit in the 80s and 90s. Get a fash cut you fucking degenerates. Piss off a leftie today.

Example A

This hippie is better armed and in better physical shape than you will ever be

yes

Cutting your hair is supremely feminine.

>65%
that number is dropping by the day

short hair is for twinks

if it has a purpose, yes
if you just let it do whatever like that faggot, you look like a faggot.