This board actually has delusions of finding a red pillable girl

This board actually has delusions of finding a red pillable girl

inb4

>women just need to be led

lmfao

girls don't get redpilled, they go straight to blackpilled, they have no reason to LARP anymore and men are just deluded and scared of happenings

Just because you haven't held hands with a girl doesn't mean the rest of us has

goth girlfriends are fun

All women are whores. The fact they can get sex even easier now just means all of them can act on their whorish urges. That's why you fuck them and leave. Don't let them trick you into the marriage and children meme because it will only end in disaster. Remember: it's not a matter of if you catch her cheating but when

>This board actually has delusions of finding a red pillable girl

They can all be red pilled, you just have to know how to do it correctly.

And the whole "Fuck her hard" argument doesn't work... she doesn't get red pilled, she just pretends to be, and then leaves you at some later point.

>They can all be red pilled, you just have to know how to do it correctly.

oh the delusion

Any woman is able to be redpilled, it just needs to be done one of a few ways
>it's the socially acceptable norm
>chad redpills her
And then there's the rare gems, the true diamonds in the rough
>redpilled by family and her own observations

>Don't let them trick you into the marriage and children
MGTOW faggot begone

but even if chad redpills her, once chad leaves her and she dates bluepill chad #2, she will revert right back to her old ways with absolutely no issue. there is nothing concrete behind her beliefs.

> /spbp
You incels have no idea...

>oh the delusion

No, seriously, you CAN red pill them... it's just that pretty much no one knows how to do it.

My tradwife is fashy and redpilled

it's easy to manipulate and control women, just stop being a retarded beta.

>it's just that pretty much no one knows how to do it.

betas don't know how, chads don't know how, etc...

>bluepilled
>chad
Chad is apolitical at his most leftwing. I'm just saying women are malleable

Wife is redpilled af knows the 14 wants more white kids have 4 already stays home cooks and cleans. Suck it beta neets

>her umbrella, filling with water, heavy and weighing them down

Well, you got lucky there... most women aren't redpilled, and most guys don't know how to redpill them.

red pilled women are as rare as hens teeth.

> And still you love her

Theoretically possible to find.

>he thinks girls are blue pilled
Almost all liberal white girls are redpilled af when it comes to their own shit. Even hardcore SJW chicks avoid black people on the street and complain when you give away too much money. I'd say many of them would actually have a harder time speaking to your average ghetto black person than I would as an evil Nazi . Pretty hilarious actually, the politics is all just a massive LARP for virtue signaling.

I think we understimate the real scope of redpilled women out there. Probarly because a conservative girl dosen't get much exposure in real life and on the internet. While degeneracy is easily seen and noticed. So we believe its a hellish meme induced cirus, while most girls priorities are stable partners and kids of the same race

Happened to me shill

This dude knows...

There's essentially 0% chance of the world exiting it's current state of political affairs without major conflict.
All legislation passed at this point is kicking the can down the road until eventually someone kicks it only to find that Vlad, Mohammed, uncle Sam, kim, or whoever the fuck put impact explosives in the fucking can whole nobody was looking.

Shits fucked.

Any blackpilled grills want to be my gf and watch the world end?

>Theoretically possible to find.

yes, this is true.

but it's becoming less and less true every day.

It's difficult enough to find someone fuckable who's able to make you a sandwich and not be a complete whore at the same time. You don't need someone to discuss an idea of Greater Israel or niggers IQ, but someone to suck your tiny soyboy cocks.

No, I don't underestimate it, I just know there is a difference between a girl that was raised in the traditional fashion, and one who is actually redpilled.

if you're attractive enough & can give her the best climaxes of her life, you can have shouting heil hitler in the streets midday if you wanted. Women aren't as hard to redpill as you beta fucks think. You just have to look the part for them to listen

Lol this is actually somewhat true.

Dude, it's arguable that they're even blue pilled.
If being "Red Pilled" becomes the fashion, that switch will flip over-night
and there won't even be any cognitive dissonance involved.

The SJW types will die cat ladies though.
And regular women will demonize and hate on them beyond what any man can even imagine.

>a girl that was raised in the traditional fashion, and one who is actually redpilled.

not mutually exclusive, mind you... just separate categories.

I don't even think politics matters that much anymore in the scheme of things, especially tech. Endgame is 90% of the population wasting their lives away with virtual reality while another 9% toils away in cutthroat offices maintaining the illusion and praying that they don't get fired, and the remaining 1% jewstocracy reveling in their wealth.

>Eating dinner with my wife
>Talking about the UN shit
>”I don’t really trust Israel but fuck the UN.”

They’re out there.

Good point but I dont think they are mutually exclusive. Also we as men are the sculpters so if society dosent indoctrinate women in redpilled way we have to in our relationships. I know communal employed women age 20-40 many with kids are redpilled and generally hate niggers. Also when a girl get kids she cant afford idealism as kids safety forces her to rethink

>All this rebbit spacing
Leave

>women just need to be led
to the guillotine

>I dont think they are mutually exclusive.

they aren't, I posted that right before you posted this, actually.

>if society dosent indoctrinate women in redpilled way we have to in our relationships.

Yeah, I think you are starting to get it.

>tfw have purpose to the max but love eludes me
The feel is abstract but the pain is real.

I've made some progress on my current gf. She is very observant of jews and their tactics now that I've opened her eyes to reality.

you might find this hard to believe but there are actually redpilled females on this board.

>you might find this hard to believe but there are actually redpilled females on this board.

Yeah, there are, but they are so few in number... and they aren't really all that redpilled, comparatively speaking...

but at LEAST they are trying.

>(((girls)))
Off yourself nigger

>Women aren't as hard to redpill as you beta fucks think

literally this. women have no concrete values until a man fucks some sense into her.

i am not that smart and i did it

op is a faggot

>literally this. women have no concrete values until a man fucks some sense into her.

That doesn't actually red pill her, though... she just goes along with it because she wants the D.

Red pilling a woman is a different task entirely.

If you degenerate fucks earn enough money to actually support a woman and a family, they redpill themselves.

I've met a red pilled woman. She says it's a mistake to have kids these days because the world is so degenerate and you would be bringing kids into a degenerate world.

killing*

>No based white women exist
I literally got in a debate with my girlfriend the other day where she was the one defending the Mormon practice of one man having many wives who sleep in tiny ass kennels/bedrooms with 4 or 5 offspring in each. I was shitting on the idea for fun and she was red-pillin me about respecting "their cultural practices".

That's not redpilled, that's called giving up.

lol you are a loser, you try to come here and make fun of pol, let me tell you one thing, we are always right and better than you. Bye paki

Met my current gf on tinder because we both voted Trump. Fite me faggot.

... Wow.

>That's not redpilled, that's called giving up.

No, she IS redpilled, she just lacks courage, and knows that basically her children would be enslaved.

IT's the truth, unfortunately... that bringing more children into the world would just be suffering, when the world is the way it is.

What we have to do is FIGHT against these bastards.

Have kids if you want, but don't let that be your only counterattack against the elite.

she is a hard 5, she better cook and clean

>dating trad girl
>we exchanged virginities
>raised in extremely religious household, her dad would probably disown her if he learned shes had sex with me
>abhors Muslims
>doesn't like niggers
>wants three kids

I'll probably be proposing sometime in 2018

> This board actually has delusions of finding a red pillable girl
Um...that's every girl? That's every woman?
Women just follow the beliefs of their husbands most of the time. How many women switch their actual RELIGION just to suit their man. It's religion! I mean, if you switch up your colors for that you just about will do it for anything.
I'm not saying redpilling females is easy or whatever, being you basically have to MARRY her and not only that, be the man of the relationship for it to happen, but it happens.
I don't think OP has been with a woman before.

Ironic he posts pepe choking a cianigger in a cia psyop...

Guys.. tons of girls feel the way we do. I already found one, and I've been married for over a year and we're happy.

Don't let pol blackpill you on women.

Inb4 a thousand posts of >hurrr she'll jsut cheat on u faggot

Fuck this psyop. And that's what it is, it's a fucking psyop to get you all to hate women more than you already do. Tons of traditional waifus are out there in the real world right now.

Your husband looks like a man, you faggot!

Well said, but take this user's words lightly. Trad women are out there and do exist, but don't just expect a trade woman to just fall in your lap, because more often than not it'll be spaghetti in your lap, not a woman.
>Never slacken
>Never tire
>Never lose courage
>Never despair

You are both blackpilled weaklings, maybe she should tatto illuminati on her arm and start doing drugs kys

> redpill a woman

Why does pol claim to be redpilled when they support trump who supports israel ?

>Sup Forums is one person
Niiiiiiiice, you strawmen for free? Or are you paid to be ignorant?

>You are both blackpilled weaklings

something about pineapple pizza, right?

In my experience with ex girlfriends, they’ll pretend to be red pilled and agree with all the shit I’d mention about politics or whatever, but sooner or later they go back to normal. Nothing sinks in.

>tfw as a white woman I know my race is dying and it's my duty to produce white babies
>tfw Jamal is looking pretty fresh over there.

The feels are real.

red pillable girl don't exist, idiot, women can't be red pill

>woman
>poster

Pick one and only one. Also

>2/10 bait got me to respond

Remember, when picking up chicks, lift with your knees not with your back.

HONORARY

My gf likes hitler. She and her girlfriends have an adolf club or some stupid shit. They all hate jews and niggers but hate jews for the wrong reasons and dont actually care about real jew problems. Seems like they only do this shit because its edgy or some shit. I tried to redpill her a year ago but only now she cares because her dumb friends made an uncle adolf fanclub.
I agree with op that you can never get a redpilled trad gf that doesnt like autistic shit. Seems too far fetched, but you can get a girl to like natsoc
Pic related are the christmas cards they exchanged with my gf

what the fuck lmfao

while I want to strangle you I cant exactly prove you wrong by any of my cases.
t. dyke

Where do women belong in society in your eyes?

Me first I'm probably better looking

>posting youre waifu on fucking Sup Forums
If I was that woman I would dump you.

Fingolians...

why not put her in a dog house for a while and see how she enjoys it?

I hate this picture. What is that trap door for? She was obviously not standing on it when it opened. How did they get her up so high? There are no visible devices that they could've used to raise her like that. No one is holding the other end of the rope, the pole the rope is tied to can't spin, because it's tied off to the other poles. And why are the damn poles so thin? Those fuckers could easily break while being used for a hanging. Why is the base of the support poles different than the right side? What is with that noose? Why does the right side of the top pole extend off the picture? How do they plan on lowering her? Is someone just going to cut the rope? Seems like a waste of good rope.

This is like when lefties try to draw a gun.

be patient with japan, they have autism.

Met white girl here who teach English at Trump election party. She browses pol and is a blonde goddess, we're engaged now

>only wants 3 kids

pathetic

good for you

RICED