PUT YOUR GRASSES ON

PUT YOUR GRASSES ON

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4nDzg-F_09M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this one of those threads where we talk in depth about how Griffith was right, and did absolutely nothing wrong.

He did everything wong

He should have killed Gutz when he had the chance. End his suffering.

get out

He should have kept the skull helmet

>hiatus.

>ywn read the end of this manga in your lifetime

That was before 2016
After 2016, we only talk about [CLANG]

AAAHHHHH WE'RE GHOSTA BASTERZ

I think Guts' current party is more interesting than the Band of the Hawk guys. Although those guys were basically meant to die from the beginning.

No

Holy fuck, everything went so wong.

Reminder that they will get back on the boat to leave the island.

why no blu ray

The only enemy Guts has to fear is The Idolm@ster.

this. i don't understand people that want another culling.

Where can I read the manga? KissManga is being a shit and Batoto doesn't have it.
I just finished chapter 177.

Mangahere. Read every chapter with Tsukkomi off, then skim through it with Tsukkomi on.

What's tsukkomi?

Just try it and you'll find out.

basically funny comments that people leave on manga pages.

everything went wong

Yeah, that desing is so damn good.

It will return in the inevitable Skull Knight backstory.

>Gatts
>chapter numbers are fucked up

Anyone have any idea on the status of the BD release of the 2016 anime? I want to watch the slightly improved version before the next season comes out. No more Barbie Farnese please.

No, the beast fits Guts better and differentiates his design from Skull Knight. Besides, seeing his rage change the shape of the helmet was amazing

MangaTraders has quality scans of the official release

will the blu ray have nips?

Yeah, as well as improved scenes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4nDzg-F_09M

Anyone know where the 2017 anime will stop?

hopefully before the first episode even airs

Nobody cares enough

at this point it miura starts to enter the area of disrespect towards his fans, which are the only reason for his success.

I mean
you can understand someone being burned out of a series maintained since the 80s
but not finishing it is straight up a fuck you to everyone who supported it
also by not finishing it, miura opens the possibility of never starting a manga series again, retiring straight away

it's starting to get pathetic

There are plenty of unfinished works. Plus I have to agree with the stance GRRM took on this issue. "I write it for me. If you want shit I might as well just give a list of who's still alive by the end"

NOTHIN WILL BE WRONG

EVERYTHING WENT WRONG

Wouldn't buy a single book from a faggot with a stance like that. You write what you like, but when you have a huge fanbase following your work for decades, you should think of them too instead of only your ass. Too bad the fans are retarded and eat that shit up.

Nuting will be wong

>God is a chaotic ball of hate and frustration made from our hive mind
>The world is absolute misery and abject suffering
Whatever the sacrifice, Griffith is creating a better world. He is substituting a objectively evil god entity with himself the benevolent dictator.
He is creating a beautiful kingdom, his dream is coming to fruition and all Gutts wants to do is clang because he got his healings hurt.

Griffith is love, Griffith is life.

>tfw seconds season of berserk cgi fiesta is going to be directed by the same guy
>tfw not even grasses can help

i hope at least we get some good music

People have died waiting for Berserk. It's sad.

We will never get an adaptation of the Lost Children Arc, will we? Or a proper, long running adaptation for that matter.

>I read your work so that makes me relevant
>You should do this and that because I deserve it

This is the epitome of childish self-entitlement.

Nothing will be CLANG

Then they'll have to fight the Sea God's angry brother.

He writes a book and people think it's good. Then he spends too much time eating and promising not to pull a Robert Jordan while attempting to do so. But at no point is he required to play to the whims of the fanbase, a fanbase that wouldn't exist if he didn't pick up the pen. The only thing he owes to readers is that the book is good, and he owes it to himself just as much.

EVERYTHING WENT WRONG ;_;

DAMN GOOD
A
M
N

G
O
O
D

I always thought that the beast helmet is a reflection of Guts, the same way the Skull one was a reflection of the Skull Knight.

You can't keep that shit, it changes depending on who wears it.

I assumed that it was specifically Guts' inner turmoil that twisted it. That if another person donned the armour it would be the same skull helmet.

Being able to know shit like this is why I should re-read the manga again, but can't because I'm collecting volumes in my native language and they come out once every three months or so.

I'll probably cave and read everything in english again anyway.

Berserk is definitely the kind of story that you get a lot out of from another read through, especially if you've only read it through once.

Like 4 or so years ago I read Berserk up to the point where the loli witch and the berserk armor is introduced but went no further for some reason or another. I am currently rereading the manga and I am surprised how easily it sucked me again (maybe even more than the first time), the first 90 chapters went out in one sitting.

Side question, do we find out what happens to the Black Swordsman Arc and Lost Children chapter lolis?

>next chapter is early 2017

>early

>Side question, do we find out what happens to the Black Swordsman Arc and Lost Children chapter lolis?
No. Some people think they're dead.

>>Side question, do we find out what happens to the Black Swordsman Arc and Lost Children chapter lolis?
Haven't heard a thing about Theresia since the end of Black Swordsman arc. Same with Jill, but for her it's reasonable to assume she just went back to the village.

Technically it would fit anywhere in the first quarter. So we might expect it around april.

How come? Are there hints of this or are just people assuming because the world of Berserk is dark that means there is no loli with a happy ending?

Just read further ahead.

IT'S TOO LATE
IT'S TOO LATE

Why was the dub for berserk so good? Especially for guts and void.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EBURRYWAN

TELL ME YOUR FAVORITE SONG

Where was this from?

No idea. Got it off the wiki.

CLANG

If this is pre-Eclipse it's hilarious.

a moment of silence for the countless souls that didn't live to see Guts get off the boat

I get really sad whenever I see new official art of not-retarded Casca

I havent read berserk in 5 years

think I could catch up 1 hour? 2 maybe?

But we'll be seeing more of that soon!
Translator's note: "soon" means "early 2017"

Jill was most like raped then eaten by trolls after the worlds merged

>Implying any other user would have done anything differently during the Eclipse.

Why was the '97 anime so good?

Sick guitar riffs

NUTTING WOULD BE WRONG

Was this recorded on a VCR?

What is that from?

Mid-Fantasia.

Shit, I'm all out of panels. You win this round.

Yeay! Thanks.

You know, I made the Femto one myself.

Mhm nice one, me I did this one And pic related. But I have yet to make a good smug griffith.

Is that a Guts mouth on him? IMHO Fantasia has some of the best faces.