Times anime/manga have fucked you up

Call me a faggot but almost 20 chapters of gangrape was too much.

while not a lot of us were fucked up by it, many Sup Forumsnons seemed to have disdain for that development

I remember seeing it in an /h/ thread a few years ago.

At the time, I didn't mind rape and NTR and the art was gorgeous so I thought "hey, another entry in the spank bank."

Then I read the part where the gangrape happened and it was so fucked up that I couldn't even look at anything hardcore without getting a pain in the pit of my stomach.

Nowadays it's whatever and it got me to stop reading NTR shit so I guess it wasn't all bad.

Is it NTR? Looks like NTR.

OH BOY

Isn't that the one where she goes from a quiet nerd to a hardcore drug user?

I've never read it but knowing that it can make 4channers piss blood in rage was enough for me to stay clear.

You are right though. 5 chapters would have been enough.

Don't worry, it has a happy ending if you know when to stop reading

I could've honestly ended after going to her POV but it's the fact that they also drugged her and released her face on the internet, ruining her reputation beyond repair.

At least she ends up going to Alaska and is later reunited with Inugumi at some point after the fact but goddamn, nobody deserved to go through that. Even hardcore /h/ rarely goes beyond maybe 5-10 chapters.

Can you really call it a happy ending when she dies from a drug overdose?

Before it went off the rails and turned into...well anyways, this manga fucked me up due to how violent it is in the early chapters at least.

I'm talking about pretending her imaginary future with her daughter is real

you can't NTR someone if the girl is single

>Shindol with normal girl
JESUS NO
>Shindol with cripple girl
greatest love story ever told

picked up.

Was definetively too much. You don't need 20 chapters to make your point

can someone explain to me what this is?

I'm going to assume that you mean the OP.

In a nutshell the love interest is a teacher and she gets kidnapped by the villain and his henchmen in order to lure the protagonist out of hiding. It goes on for almost 20 chapters, with the POV shifting from the protagonist getting progressively more upset until he views the tape of her being violently raped by the villain and has a nervous breakdown to the teacher being stripped, gang-raped, and drugged to insanity, culminating with the villain putting the video of the gangrape online to ruin the teacher's life just because the protagonist can't transform into a werewolf during a crucial moment.

So take the worst aspects of NTR and you'll get why this particular part of the story was so infamous.

Gotta warn you though, it gets weird.

Starts as a gory manga about cute assassins killing ugly guys

So few service that authors add omakes with ecchi esketches of the girls.

Adds some loli rape. 1 page or 1 pannel once in a while.

Cute girls secondary characters mercilessly killed

Secondary girls fucked/raped before diying gradually increases.

By vol 5 one of the heroines gets raped (during 2-3 pages)

By Vol 6, every secondary gril is gang-raped during 5 pages with dildos and dicks before diying.

>Here is where I dropped it, from here onwards its just what I saw in raws and read in spoilers

From vol 8 onwards, MAIN characters are raped and tortured through pages and pages. One of the villains, that happens to be a cyborg, rapes one of the main characters until she mindbreaks and becomes the villain sidekcick. Villain puts her (we ara talking about the motherfucking main heroine here) an enema in here ass and literally eat her shit.

Vol 9 or so. Goes from lesbian loli sex to Gangbang loli rape. Loli is so good at sucking dicks that thugs start fighting each other. Eventually one of the two lolis being raped (that was in the manga since almost the beginning) is killed by magical kung fu threads, her body is in pieces, but her head still talks. One of main heroines finishes her

Vol I don't even know, last main character that wasn't raped yet gets her love interest (from the beginning of the manga) killed, and is blackmailed into fucking a guy in a wheelchair (since he can't move he uses the bibration of the chair to penetrate her) the rape last 7 pages or so. It seems she got pregnant from that.

>And here is where I stopped even looking for raws/spoilers but it seems it continues scaling

Is better with colors

Not gonna lie. I'm still triggered.

Sauce pls

It's trash.

Meet Dog fucked me up alot so did the Twins from Black Lagoon.

I liked the manga, but that goddamn shit made me drop it

the lolicon tomodachi fucked me up more

I want my goddamn lolicon bro

PLEASE

I dont care, i still need sauce pls.

Trash. is the name of the manga.

Oh, thanks.

i know, i just wanted to make that joke

This one fucked up my sides

What manga is that?

It's shit manga.

And probably wanted you to make that joke.

Sup Forumsnons are so tsundere.

That might be one of the most fucked up shit I've ever read.

Ironically that autor also has one of my favourite mangas.

Thanks for the recommend user, too bad I havent found vol 8 and 9 yet.

finally gave it a read
that went downhill quickly

>4channers

What was with that tone shift? Did a new chapter come out?

desu the shading looks weird. I like it better when the coloring preserves the simplicity of the manga.

Look on jcafe 24, I remember getting the links to the raws there the links to a site with the raws.

I stopped awhile ago in the very beginning of that assassin hero arc due to lack of chapters. I don't think I'm gonna pick this up again.

link to read this shit online?

This is NTR's onii-chan

Mai-chan.
I thought i was already desensitized to this type of shit, turns out I was so wrong.

the gangrape was what did it for you? it wasn't the fact the main character and antagonist looked like late 30's men while being 14?

that manga was trash at a MEME level well before the rape.

Honestly this shit is so fucked up it actually did unerve me. Dont want to be the LE EBIN IM SO EDY MOAR EDGY THAN ANYBODY ELSE ON Sup Forums or IMMAAA CRRWAAZZYYY KINDAA GUYY xDXdXd.

But this shit is super fucked up. The writer really gets inside her fucked up mind

if you can't fap to mai-chan then you haven't been on Sup Forums long enough to post.

Yeah, it's on its final "season" apparently and it gets even more confusing.

Honestly, the fact that the main character looked like a young adult and the villain looked like a demon was something I could excuse as a stylistic thing.

I think it's up to like 47 chapters now.

Far too many doujinshi than I care to admit have mentally destroyed me in irreparable ways.

Doujinshi is like the most free form of expression in a way, they can literally draw whatever the fuck no limits, but it turns out that the stories within the recesses of human minds when given free range are horrible pessimistic nightmares of betrayal and death.

Its good at bad, maybe a bit more bad lately than good. For every good story I find, I find more than just fuck with me.

If I send him an alternative ending that's actually meant to go somewhere rather than just being a happy ending, do I have a chance? If it's well-written that is.

Gave this a shot because I thought it couldn't be that bad. I handled it pretty well for about 60% of it, then it got reaI bad and I just couldn't handle it. Didn't even end up finishing it

I'd like to think that I've gotten smarter about that kinda thing but so many artists, who draw such smoking hot females that appeal to my interests, inevitably end up penning rape/ntr/guro/vore/etc. bullshit and all I'm thinking is "fucking why!?!"

After getting burned too many times, I've learned that good art can't save a good story and just because Sup Forums posts fanservice from the show, doesn't mean that it's always going to be worth watching.

That´s cheating, that one happened for real.

??? Do I even want to know?

baby fuck is all good

Japanese school girl named Junko Furuta got kidnapped and tortured for 40 days until she died.

The manga user posted was based on those events, you can google her to know more.

Isn't Junko that chick from Dangan Ronpa with the pink hair?

Isn't Stephen Hawking the same as Stephen King?

Yes, her other name is Enoshima though.

Listen, for all I know, Junko's name is a reference to Furuta. I just wanted to make sure.

Feeling a little retarted?

>SUPER BBC
God damn it.

Well now I do.

This is a single manga that made me feel bad. All the rest was laghted off because fiction but this? Damn Junko. Peace to your soul.

Fav series. I was hoping DitVB (and RV once it started getting serious) might turn the same direction.

Though I noped the fuck out of DitVB once the toddler's started getting sexualized.

NHK is the only one that fucked me

People need to post more fucked up pages.
I need it for research

I wonder what ShindoL would do with a normal girl that has a autism or other mental deficiency

ShindoL is actually a future catalyst for a massive anti-ablest movement

Or maybe has a crippled waifu at some point in his life.
I mean, he might be a berncuck but I doubt he is that much of a lib

This has nothing to do with politics anymore. The able bodied must fall. Only once the disabled are in power can we embrace transhumanism and become the super race.

Man this entire series fucked me up and made me take guys that spouted about the 2d waifu life more seriously.

The worst part is I'm reaching the age of the MC and I'm still a worthless piece of shit not doing anything with my life.

Cried like a little bitch at this moment. I reread this manga about once a year just cause it really touched a chord with me.

...why are the MC's pants off?

in a nutshell the MC was going to commit suicide and have himself be digitally uploaded into this MMO world to be with this intelligent AI waifu girl forever

right before he jumps off the building, the 3dpd tries to stop him by grabbing onto his boxers

she fails and his boxers come off, but it was enough to alter his trajectory and he hits a bunch of shit on the way down and manages to survive
it's an excellent comedy/drama series that's my personal all time favorite manga. Depressing for me though just cause it's a very real future for me in terms of what the MC is

Called Ressentiment if you're curious. By Hanazawa Kengo, the same guy that did Boys on the Run and I Am a Hero.

ill check it out. thanks user

This was literally too real for me, it made me feel disgusted towards the human existence.

As an aside, the final chapter of 'I am a Hero' just fucked everyone up.
It ended with like 10+ major unanswered questions.

Don't start it if you haven't read it. You will be furious.

was that done on purpose?

Your coloring sucks.
That "m" at the end of your filename couldn't be anymore obvious.

Mai chan was hilarious, how did it bother you? Anyways, rip doggo-chan, she was best girl. Too bad she was retarded and got stabbed. I liked her stubbies.

AHHHHHHHHHH WRITE NAMES IN YOUR FUCKING PICTUREA DAMMIT. Fuck please, someone might wanna actually read some of this things.

what is google image search

A miserable pile of secrets

I knew one...

It was about a 3 lolis who were adopted from an orphanage by a pedophile.
They all went through massive pain and torment, suffering and despair.

The guy pretty much hosted rape parties with their pedo friends to rape the girls. They were sodomized, tortured, mutiled BUT left alive.

They made a flashback of each girl. Above their former lives with their own families, their circustances that led them there... As they were being raped.

This goes for like 3 months. They are still hopeful.

A child services woman realises there is something wrong with the adoptions papers, so she investigates the guy who adopted them.

It turns iut it was this guy. He raped her (the child services woman) when she was a kid. He sneaked up on her bedroom and did it there.
Then, she remember it's all and she rushes to aid the little girls.

To her susprise, it was all over.
The girls acted on their own on this way:

One was being raped, being hanged by meat hooks from the roof. The other one eas being raped with a rod with barber wire on it.

The last one was pretty much being done something unspeakable.

They managed to get a hold on a hook and pierce it, right through the penis of the rapist/pedophile who adopted them.
They pulled it up like some kind of game, and the guy lost his dick.

Then, as she saw the scene. She realised the girls were calmed. Awfully calmed, as if something so good just happened.

Then, it ends with them being send away to actual good homes and caring people.

I am sharing it because I want to find it again. I want to re-read it throughfully. I want to see if it really is as I remember it. I must have been like 13 when I did.

Devilman
the final arc is way too rough

I know the artist, hang on.

Kawady Max, Tortured Girls.
He was always a fucked up artist, but he pretty much just went all-out in that one.

Oyster, i don't know which book though.

Oh shit looks like i'm wrong then sorry.

Punpun made me dump my fiance.