Should dangerous breeds of dog be legal for public ownership?

Should dangerous breeds of dog be legal for public ownership?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=8c2_1329192241
youtube.com/watch?v=NBfi8OEz0rA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In my opinion, no. All dogs should wear muzzles when out in public, on or off a leash

That's a big dog.

SHALL

It's nature vs. nuture for the most part with dogs, that can't be argued but dogs are also mutant monsters we damned to insanity so sometimes you'll get a lemon.

I'd do this to cocker spaniels before pitbulls desu

the more i get "anti pitbull" shit shoved down my throat the more i want to buy 6 of them. i find it ironic that Sup Forums pushes this shit even harder than (((the media)))

If I had a pet hippa I would be so happy

>dangerous breeds of dog

Define this without anecdotes. That's the problem with BSL, it puts all dogs of a specific breed into one basket labeled "dangerous" because somebody somewhere got bit by one specific dog.

I really don't believe that there is such a thing as an inherently dangerous dog. It's the retarded owners that make them dangerous.

t. own a pitbull

>it puts all dogs of a specific breed into one basket labeled "dangerous" because somebody somewhere got bit by one specific dog
I don't need to be stabbed by a nigger to know niggers are more violent than humans, I can simply look at the violent crime statistics.

What about niggers and shit-skins?

Haven't they proven themselves to be dangerous?

You're a faggot like OP.

pussy

fucking hippos, stealing all your niggers

99 percent of the time, the dogs are not responsible for aggression.

Their fucking low IQ, piece of shit subhuman
owners are the problem.

Americans are fucking retarded when it comes to training their dogs. Fat, lazy, and they humanize them instead of investing the time and energy into their dogs

Kill the humans.

Should it be legal to use guard hippos on African invaders?

UUUU

I think he is a meme

>he disrespectus the lettuce.

>he savage the cabbage

Agreed, and the 1% of the time it's because pit bulls are the niggers of dogs.

For U?

Actually pits are not bad dogs. I'm a GSD person, but trained dogs my entire adult life.

The majority of pit owners are nogs

>Niggers are inherantly more violent and stupid than other races due to their breeding and evolution.

>But there are no violent breed of dog.

Pick one pol.

hippos are terrifying
liveleak.com/view?i=8c2_1329192241

>hippos are terrifying

One of the leading causes of death in some parts of africa.

NEVER get between a hippo and the water.

I know.
Sometimes they even eat meat heard. Thought they are vegetarians. They are also very fast despite being fat

animals are only useful for food , if you can't eat it gas it

Fun fact. Hippos are the ONLY animal that I ever saw Steve Irwin get scared of.

>Fun fact. Hippos are the ONLY animal that I ever saw Steve Irwin get scared of.

Well no shit.

Do you want a 2 ton animal with razor teeth chasing after you?

It's fucking weird isn't it? I own 2 pitts and a German Sheopard all three are the sweetest most loving dogs ever to people they know. I guarantee you if a nigger tried to break into my house, before I even got there with the shotgun and called off the dogs he'd be fucked beyond all repair.

Why pol hates the best nigger scaring dogs other than the German Sheopard is beyond me.

What the fuck is a dangerous breed?

>Haven't they proven themselves to be dangerous?
when their someone's property they're harmless

>it's because pit bulls are the niggers of dogs.

breed to be killing machine=/= just being a nigger

pits aren't niggers subhuman

It's like they don't want a dog that specializes in fucking up niggers and people it doesn't know...

I much rather people be allowed to have a hippo, than a pitbull.

youtube.com/watch?v=NBfi8OEz0rA

Here

Dogs have feelings, dogs can think, dogs protect their owners, dogs are loyal, dogs are protectors, dogs are very soft and warm and cuddlely. Stop comparing dogs to niggers.

Look bong, I understand your confusion. That isn't a dog, that is a negro person. You can't legally own them anymore. Surprisingly, you can't even put them down, despite their propensity for violence.

My guess is that a lot of brown people like them for the same reasons, but are even worse about keeping (training, securing, handling, all of that) them.

This. It's the exact SJW argument for minorities applied to dogs. "I met one once and it was nice so they must all be good on the inside and the bad stuff they do isn't their fault."

31 people killed by dogs in the US in 2016. 22 were by pit bulls. Thats 77% for the math impaired. The next highest breed had 2 kills.

No one gives a shit about your feels for the pitbull you had as a kid. Why would you even want one? They're not the best guard dogs and they're butt-ugly.

Next time just get a rottweiler or a doberman or a shepherd or one of the dozen other breeds that look regal as fuck and are better guard dogs and are several times less likely to maul you