Devilman by Netflix

Welp we Devilman by netflix.
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-03-02/netflix-lists-original-devilman-project-based-on-go-nagai-manga/.112897

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4UkuhKIv1FE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuckin VOMIT.
Nagai is rolling over in his bed.

>that netflix synopsis
OK, so it's literally nothing like the manga essentially?

They copypaste'd the summary from the Toei Devilman entry on their jap page.

No they didn't.

just awful

>no homo
GOOD

>implying
They're the best homos though. The only homos I genuinely ship. Maybe because they're technically not homos.

Sounds gay as hell.

I fucking hate Netflix.

>Devilman by Netflix

I could be cool if it was animated by the Gantz:O studio and filled with fighting and gore.

>Netflix
So with the agenda Netflix has been pushing in recent times will Amon be a black Muslim and the love interest be white?

>tfw we'll never get another devilman anime like the two episode ova

Sounds familiar.

I unironically liked Devilman Grimoire.

They streamed 009 vs Devilman. Probably looking to expand themselves in the market, just like they did with LWA.

The main plot sounds like the first anime adaptation anime and not the manga.

wait so is it live action?

MY FATHER DIED

>It's real
I've always wanted a new Devilman anime or OVA, but not like this. Fuck you monkey paw.

I always loved this meme, someone post the edits

my first thought

don't forget this

I'm surprised they aren't going for the homo approach the original already has. I thought "embracing LGBT" is what makes things popular in the west nowadays. Not to mention fans have no problem with Ryo and Akira's relationship.

God, I hope so, I won't feel obligated to watch if that's the case.

The young men who would be the target audience for this aren't going to spend money to watch gay Satan.

>in the West
Yeah, but Netflix wants the nip market too. That's why they announced their expansion into anime at the same time they announced their Japanese service opening.

People would turn against them for "queer baiting" after Ryo grows tits.

Netflix has been the worst thing to happen to anime since Crunchyroll shilled out. The future is looking pretty grim.

>straight Devilman
Fucking dropped.

>Agenda
Wouldn't Devil Lady be a better choice if they wanted to push the agenda shit?

But wasn't that the first adaptation?

>I don't want normies to join my secret club.

>wanting normies to join your hobby
Why?

There is literally nothing wrong with that.

Why would you want that? They contribute nothing

Netflix sucks for anime because they don't release weekly episodes. Also most of their original animation is CGIshit, don't expect much 2D from them.

I don't see the problem.

Are you implying that's a bad thing? Because the only people who disagree with that are cancerous normies themselves.

Back to plebbit/tumblr.

>normies
Don't use this fuckin term on Sup Forumsa

When are they going to realize that Nips don't like Netflix? How much more money are they willing to waste?

I'm pretty sure it's not for the nips, it's for the western audience.

Oh, so it'll flop like Kuromukuro and LWA did. Neat!

but western audience doesn't care about Devilman or Nagai

Do you really believe that the Netflix normalfags know about Nagai?

Still though. When they do it's fantastic. The production values in The Seven Deadly Sins were incredible.
Albeit "Season 2" was bullshit.

That human girl better end up with her head on a fucking pike.

LWA is flopping because it's trash.

Good.

They want the spic audience.

Source: /m/

>Still though. When they do it's fantastic. The production values in The Seven Deadly Sins were incredible
user, what the fuck are you talking about.

This.

But will it have this scene?

neither do the japanese

only old /m/fags and italians do

The OVA was so much better. What went wrong? Really.

I know is a troll but still

>original
>based on something
Huh?

>LWA
>flopping
>it's actually going to have a better final average than everything this season other than Hitler Loli and KonoSuba

Really makes you think.

>Autism
>Sup Forums

you can say anything you want about what i'm about to say but:
i hate when shows don't go to crunchyroll.
funimation hard subs.
amazon and netflix nobody rips them.

Kemono Friends will sell 30k, mark my words.

I'm sold as long as there's gore and sexual violence.
It won't happen.

>i hate when shows don't go to crunchyroll.
Worse then a Leaf

KemonoFriends doesn't even have a BD release.

They will definitely go full gay and Akira will be a nigger.

Pol fuck off

>Sup Forums
???

No. Women are old and busted. Refugees are the new hotness. In fact I bet Sup Forums would jizz itself over a "delicious brown" muslim refugee trying to integrate into Japanese culture with slice of life elements..... hmm..... is there a market for this thing? It might make us rich Sup Forums.

For now.

Yes.
Your point?

did everyone forget knights of sidonia advertised as a netflix original or what ?

I'm Italian and I just bought Nagai's Utamaro manga.

Read Sui Youbi.

Yes it does? They advertise them before each episode and the first volume sold out instantly. They just recently reopened preorders. Please actually know what your're talking about before posting

Drat, thought I finally had a get rich quick scheme.

>the boy's personality is anihilated by the demon instead of acting as a catalyst for character growth
>synopsis has no mention of satan
>devilman without the homo youtube.com/watch?v=4UkuhKIv1FE
Burn it with fire

>Debirumen
>aimed at the modern feminist audience
So it's that Satania spinoff that people talk about.

>oh no muh ancient cartoon!

He's probably confused because they're marketed as a guidebook with Blu-Ray extras, rather than the other way around.

The description basically seems to follow the Toei tv series. Hopefully it's just some intern's though, because it'll be a waste if they're adapting that rather than the original manga.

What the fuck is with Nagai's aversion to a proper adaptation of the original? It's all the fans want.

>aimed at the modern feminist audience
But then where is the homo? Please aim for me, netflix, I'll throw you money. But not the way things are shaping up.

It'll flop real hard. The only people targeted by this are westaboos from that weird Go Nagai statues prefecture

Is it Nagai's fault that the OVA stopped after two volumes?

First Castlevania now this. What the hell is going on.

OVA episode 1 is the closest to the manga we'll get

>implying
There is a market for manga adaptations. People who don't read manga or watch anime but will go watch something animeish (because it's hip and nerdy) as soon as it becomes mainstream. Netflix knows their audience well, they will watch this shit.

If it's anything like 009 Call of Justice, expect decent writing with horrible CG

It's his fault there's so many horrible spin-offs

Netflix is saving anime.
Crunchyroll is saving anime.
Toonami is saving anime.

Deal with it FAGGOTS

what the fuck L is a black guy?

Nope, just sloppy seconds. The resurgence of KonoSuba and Youjo Senki is just the Nips current taste for LNs. Most Netflix originals are a flop in Nipland

Don't say anything otherwise the autists will call you Sup Forums and spam report you so you get banned. Just go with it and hope for the best.

L was only a quarter asian if I remember well. Makes sense in an american setting to give him a different race from Light, the straight white cis greenhouse genius.

>Castlevania
What?

Probably just means that they have the exclusive publishing rights in the west and nothing more.

also take your 3DPD garbage and go kill yourself. If you don't like refugees shitting up the place then why are you here yourself? Retarded hypocrite.

>normies
Fuck off normalfag.
But I agree people must be pretty crazy if they don't want to have more idiots like you running around. Must be something wrong with them.