A billionaire globalist conman from New York City convinced a bunch of right wing retards to give Wall Street TRILLIONS...

A billionaire globalist conman from New York City convinced a bunch of right wing retards to give Wall Street TRILLIONS in corporate tax cuts PERMANENTLY. FOREVER. Goldman Sachs saves $3 billion a year EVERY YEAR forever.

All added to the national debt.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPH1Zshd1fM
business.financialpost.com/pmn/business-pmn/us-budget-deficit-up-sharply-to-63-2-billion-in-october
reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-budget/u-s-government-posts-139-billion-deficit-in-november-idUSKBN1E62MR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 paid GOP corporate shills

These are the same people replacing them with refugees, illegal immigrants, and poos so they can get cheaper labor. They need the money though. They only have a couple trillions.

the absolute state of conservashits

Hillary Clinton once gave a speech at Goldman Sachs which I read all about on Wikileaks

Man those were the days. When Trump voters pretended they weren't shill for Goldman Sachs.

>cut in revenue = addition to debt

Jesus, lay off the fucking sauce.

You don't even understand the game that's being played leaf.

>doesn’t realize poster is being ironic

a drama teacher globalist from Ottaw convinced a bunch of left wing retarded hippies to give the government more of their tax money and have mass immigration completely wrecked Canada just because they wanted to legalise weed

SAD!

he was making fun of u supercucks

You shill with the same picture every single day. Is this your actual life?

I didn’t vote for trump because of any of his policies or what he’s doing right now. I voted for trump because people like you get bent out of shape when you hear his name, because people like you are miserable scolds, nags and fags. I don’t care how many times I have to vote neo-liberal retards into power like trump, if it makes people like you but hurt and wakes some people up to what’s going on that’s what I’ll do.

Two hands, two scoops and two terms faggot.

yes i do

Salon was right

It’s only a cut in revenue if the economy doesn’t grow. The 1.5 trillion cost over ten years was based off the average growth rate Obama had, which was lackluster to say the least. If gdp grows at around 3 percent like it has been then revenues increase.

At least Donald Trump isn't Justin Trudeau

It’s not that you misunderstand, it’s that you don’t want to understand. I’ve been told my whole life by the media, academia, and all of the institutions of my country that I am evil and don’t have a right to exist. It’s not even socially acceptable to say it’s okay to be white, that’s where my people are at right now when it comes to their moral legitimacy. You don’t have to believe me and I can tell you don’t understand because like most of the left you very bourgeoisie.

If anyone’s ideology is nihilistic it’s yours lmao

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPH1Zshd1fM

I’m saving roughly 15k in tax obligations next year. Sucks to be a poor faggot.

I have an ideology and a limitless hatred for the left. They aren’t mutually exclusive.

I'm not being ironic my man. I genuinely think you're a gigantic fucking cuck if you think these people need more money.

>people who pay the most in taxes gain the most from a tax cut.

This pizza could use some sage

You only hate the left because Obama did more for white people than any Republican president ever did.

The leafs are just mad that our tax rate is now only 6% higher than Canada's.

Entirely this. Fuck all of you weak faggot cucks

You don’t think Jews need more money? What are you, an antisemite?

That explains the rust belt.

Trump has run up $200 billion in deficits in just 2 months. he's going to be running trillion dollar deficits every year

you retards are so dumb, you don't even know that govt spending increases gdp growth

US budget deficit up sharply to $63.2 billion in October
business.financialpost.com/pmn/business-pmn/us-budget-deficit-up-sharply-to-63-2-billion-in-october

U.S. government posts $139 billion deficit in November
reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-budget/u-s-government-posts-139-billion-deficit-in-november-idUSKBN1E62MR

Well if it isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

Lol you're a good individualist aren't you? The nation can continue to burn as long as you get more money in your bank account right? The same billionaires you're giving trillions in tax cuts to are going to replace you with immigrants, refugees and machines you sub-human individualist dog.

The auto industry that Obama saved when Republicans wanted it to go bankrupt?

>this is what leafs taxes are going towards
well at least is not corporations that fucking you up the ass

how do they not see it

Lmao your a faggot if you think pulling a chair out for some dumb whore makes you a player. Literally the most beta move you could do.

All lolbertarians, cuckservatives and ancaps who worship capitalism and giving billionaire globalists need to be hanged on the day of the rope. These are the people who destroyed the West.

don't u send billions to israel?

A rising tide lifts all boats retard, didn't you go to school?

>to replace you with immigrants, refugees and machines you sub-human individualist dog.

that's the governments job especially Canadian government

no it doesn't

why do u shills always defend billionaire globalists and corporations?

when it pisses obama leaf asshole off, im fine with it. go fuck off idiot

But wages have stagnated since the 1970s since neoliberalism was adopted you dumb fucking cunt. The middle-class has been shrinking for decades. Unemployed/underenployment continues to increase. All the West's wealth is being transferred to chinks, kikes and globalist billionaires.

if it pisses of the lefty its good.

u not breathing pisses me off.

One day Obamaleaf is going to look around and realize he was focusing so hard on America as a defense mechanism against noticing just how cucked leafland is. But that day is not today.

lol right wing retards will hand out trillions to Wall Street and George Soros just to spite liberals

u retards have lost your minds

do you like sending your taxes to Justin Trudeau so he can fuck you country up?
i don't BITCH stick your strawman up your ass

>Obamaleaf talking about increasing that national debt
>Obama increases debt by 7.3 trillion, more than any other president
my fucking sides, the cognitive dissonance is so real

so you care about me?

No you moron it's the corporations who are for free-trade, free movement of people, globalism etc. Governments are at the mercy of corporations now. If you look at how who has benefited from policies it's always been large mega corps and billionaire globalist for the last 50 years. Neoliberalism has destroyed the West - it's culture, people and heritage and yet you cucks continue to support it.

>implying we will ever pay the debt back
>implying I’m not an acceleration it’s who is ready to destroy this country and take it back
Trump is just one step in this journey. Next we will have a left wing lunatic that will throw our country into a terrible depression if Trump doesn’t do it in one of his terms.

Then I’m coming for you and your degenerate Ilk retard.

>hur dur muh gdp, more government spending will increase gdp, duh I know about Keynesian economics
Piling on debt like ours countries are doing now is retarded and not sustainable. We should have a sustainable economy for maximum security, close to an autarky if possible. We are going all the way into the abyss before things can get better and bugmen like yourself will be squashed. Mfw

“Two hands two scoops two terms”

My sides

trump will bring my leafbux back to par in 2 years. leafland is doing just fine

Giving money to Soros, Zuckerberg and other billionaire Jews to spite lefties? Are you retarded or what? Lmao.

Trudeau pussied out at today's UN vote on Jerusalem by abstaining, so I'm OK with Trump invading Canada now. Just as long as loads of burgers are killed by leaf resistance fighters and suicide bombers. Win-win.

yes

u should stop breathing

it pisses me off

you send a good chunk of your taxes to Trudeau and Soros to have you get raped and replace by immigrants cuck boi

>these retards just do whatever we tell them

Sure champ. Like I said, this day is not today. But eventually.

you are an idiot, thats your problem leaf baby. you come here all the time with your arrogant smug retarded attitude and try to make fun of pol. no one cares or takes you seriously. dont waste your time here cunt

nihilistic hatred? I don't think amanda marcotte knows what nihilism is.

Oh wow cool, guess that war we fought wasn’t free eh leaf?

What was the 2008 recession you stupid fucking cunt? (((Government))) had to print trillions of dollars to save banks and corporations who got greedy. You think Trump isn't going to do the same when the economy crashes under him? Obama inherited the worst recession ever AND two fucking wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

>by abstaining

lol

trump is the one obsessed with jerusalem

consumers end up paying the taxes of corporations through higher prices for their products and services.
Ideally, corporations should pay no taxes at all!

u retards just gave Soros massive tax cuts u moron

>wages
You see that's your problem. Wages have become a thing for the poor. Most middle class is now self employed or business owners and they don't take any wages, they just take money off their own company as expenses and file a very low profit at the end of the year to pay as little tax as possible.
You're stuck in an academic vision of a middle class that has an office joband gets 30 days leave a year. The real middle class now is working in warehouses, fixing cars, replacing leaking pipes and running restaurants.

this

and Obama cut the budget deficit by 2/3

and trump is exploding it again

trump is bush 2.0

cry harder while i laugh my ass off, dawgy. fuck canada

>Most middle class is now self employed or business owners

No they're not. Most middle class work for companies. Companies that can't wait to automate their job or send it overseas

That’s right we need the Jews to feel like they are nice and secure.
>posts an even more pathetic picture
You really are a bugman aren’t you?
I’m not, they will all be purged very soon along with yourself. You are the retarded shill defending John Maynard Keynes and his outdated theories. Time to wake up, it isn’t the 1930-40s anymore.
Woah, so edgy my dood
So you don’t want to give money to Jews? What are you, antisemitic? You have retarded pretzel logic my man.
Lmao this guy knows what’s up

Jesus Christ man, lurk more your so fucking retarded it boggles my mind.

Okay leaf, I'm sure it had nothing to do with at&t have a piss poor year in terms of sales and revenue. Businesses thay arent successful eventually have to pay people off.

>He thinks most middle class people are business owners and self-employed

That's not true you retard. Most of middle class work jobs and have careers i.e. they earn wages and wages have stagnated and people are worse off now than before.

>trying to make it seem like you voted for him for any reason other than morbid curiosity

voting in a retard isn't going to change peoples mind. we vote in a retard every 4 years.

20 trillion debt will get paid how? keep dreaming.

t_d pls go

Entitlements are next.

We're done paying for your gibs.

There is literally nothing wrong with giving Wall Street TRILLIONS in corporate tax cuts tho.

AT&T made $14 billion in profits last year

they only pay income tax on profits

I know, and you're right about how Drumpf is wrecking the burger economy to give his rich pals even more money. But it's pointless trying to explain that to his retard followers here. It's like trying to explain astrophysics to a hamster.

OMG TAX CUTS ARE SUCH A BIG DEAL!

lol your taxes are going towards replacing leafs and Soros is masturbating to the thought of leaf genocide right now and so is Trudeau

it's a matter of keeping the deficit under controltrump is exploding it

America will crumble under the weight of Trump's deficits

hhahhah if a fucking EU meme flaggot gets pissed about it. its definitly the right thing to do

u serve Soros. You give him tax cuts. You give him more money to fund his programs.

if government spending increases gdp growth why has the gdp doubled since he took office

>Leaf shitposts

That's not middle class. That's the bracket of people who think of themselves as middle class, spend like they are but in reality just have piles of debt.

b-but at least we'll troll those libs!!

a literal redditor

what about the new trillion dollar scandal that is unfolding? DoD not being able to account for that shit? obongo was the worst president in american history. leaf cunt

Justin Trudeau serves Soros like a little bitch he is

>All added to the national debt.
Guess we gotta stop spending so much money then, huh?

Alternatively, that money could go to the government who would proceed to spend it on gibs and bombing sand niggers.

Says the bell end with a bundle of sticks for a flag. Remember how you were bullied in school? You deserved it.