Untitled

?

if you are on your way to spending a few million at an israeli loli harem auction, yes, i guess

Let me put it this way...

What you're buying with first class is a few hours of comfort. A nicer seat, better food, better service, and some distance from people for a few hours.

Now, how much money do you make at work in a few hours enduring something I'm sure you'd rather not put up with.

Does making $20,000 in the same period of time you'll be on the flight sound like an amazing deal to you? If so then consider not spending the $20,000 to be the same thing.

There's nothing inherently wrong with spending money on nice things but consider what you could do with that $20k that would provide you with a lot more joy and value than a few hours of slightly better comfort.

The kind of people who can afford these seats do not have to ask themselves if it's worth it

Depends, is the sushi comped?

or in otherwords, consider the opportunity cost

I don't think people who have to ask this question know what opportunity cost means.

For that coin the stewardess better tongue my asshole midflight.

me after i sell my bitcoin

Thanks I couldn’t stand to read all that with the reddit spacing

>nothing inherently wrong with spending money on nice things but consider what you could do with that
Its all relative, Im just a poor fag and have spent 3x+ normal price just to fly first class. So a guy worth way more than 20x me to spend 20x more for a ticket is no big deal, like buying a steak vs a hamburger

Only if I get to throat fuck several of the stewardesses and snort blow and meth cocktails off their pristine assholes.

Do you get to cum in a supermodels asshole?

The price to pay to be able to sneer at the commoners as they walk past the first class seats can't measured.

Best 20k I ever spent.

That's the $40k package

I can make 20,000 in a day on 5 minute binaries, look up Nadex and learn how to trade in it. Once you’ve been in the trades long enough you can make big bucks friend.

Das jewden

Unless you're an arabian prince or something that really isn't worth it.
Flights are way too short for that.

spend that every morning on my way to the office

Maybe if you were an infrequent flyer who had a shitload of frequent flyer points from cards and such that let you upgrade to it. Otherwise I would be too stingy and the OPPORTUNITY COST would be too much.

It is stupid as fuck - you get to spent that money to have a slightly comfier cubicle to hang around while you could actually charter a plane for this price.

for 20 grand, one of them bitches better suck my dick

Yes it is to go to Switzerland!

of courshe

For 20000 there better be some damn cheese pizza

I only get first class tickets if they’re long flights, like from here (London) to New Zealand or Australia. If it’s 13 hours or under (London to LA) I go business class.

Coach/Economy is for poorfags, and I didn’t spend 5 years working for Aegis to associate myself with civilian tourists.

everyone's trying to sell something on pol nowadays...

I'm sure its the point but that one is not even touching the dip with his tongue lol

>Paying to be concealed inside a tube.
Why not just buy nice coffin and pay for someone to drive you around?

No! If you want space buy 2 seats And save!

Nobody cares about your dumb job you fag

First class is business class with slightly bigger seats, black caviar and champagne. No it isn't worth it but plebs will want it and rich plans buy it.

Is business worth it? 4+ hour flight absolutely yes, commuter flight no.

If you're getting a 20k plane trip then chances are you're doing it regularly and in that case why don't you have a private jet?

>too rich to fly with normies
>Too poor to own ur own plane
Rough life

I was upgraded to first class one time for free. I had a huge power trip watching the plebs walk past me I couldn't help myself but roll my eyes in disgust.

The world has gone to shit.

SAGE

No, I'm scared shitless of flying, so regardless of how nice my seat is I would probably spend the whole flight clutching the armrests and waiting for it to be over. Spending 20k on that would be a complete waste.

He’s trying the best he can

>Be on plane
>Pay good money for first class
>Get to sit in an Wing chair
>Get micro waved food
>Get exoensive liquor and bottled water thats over priced as fuck
>Get a small tv i can watch
>Got some extra foot and legg space
>Giggle at regular people because i think im better than them.

Paying 20k for that is retarded and unless you get a private room on the plane with shower, king sized bed and top shelf booze it's a waste of money.

It’s literally the best part of flying first class
Any other luxury ranks far below the smuggery

Only if this Flyfu in OPs pic is included

> People still think that someone is dumb enough to waste their own money on first class tickets

These are people traveling for business and the company is generous enough to cover expenses. Simple as that.

for a few hours of comfort? most of that time i'll be sleeping

actually, i'd consider a 20,000 flight if it was that comfortable and i get to fuck a stewardess

It would have to be a month long flight with 10/10 flight attendants gleefully sucking me off around the clock to even be close to worth it.

First class is luxury for plebs.
Flying in your own plane is patrician.

it's worth it if the flight is over 4 hours, if not, then no

This if you add a private bathroom.

>a stewardess

You mean all of them in one massive orgy while everyone waits for their complementary lunches

if its a 15+ hour flight and you have the money to piss away, go for it. i'd rather be in 1st class having that than anything else.

you niggers never leave your houses so you don't know what it's like to be stuck next to shitty losers on a plane.

WORTH IT.

Yeh I feel you.
I'd pay 20k for not having you in the other room crying while I'm fucking your mom, but she doesn't fit through the door so I can't take her anywhere else.

If I was a billionaire I might fly first class. If I had 10's of millions of dollars I'd probably just stick to business class. Hundreds of millions is a bit of a grey area

Make sense if you are a literal billionaire that is constantly being annoyed by people when you are out in public.

If i was filthy rich i would spend money on shit like maids, grounds keeping, drivers etc to. Mostly to create job opportunities.

Not sure. On the one hand i would rather have a privat jet and not be stuck with hundreds of other people for hours. I guess some airlines first classes are worth it and if you earn a flight in less than lets say two or three days why not?