Dragon Ball Super

1 day till next episode

But there is something that bothers me:
How can U7 be the second-weakest when it's already clearly established that they beat U6?
>Toei in charge of continuity

Other urls found in this thread:

ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Euphoric_Saiyan_(Transformation)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nethym#5251 add us if you want to play a roleplaying game in the style of Dungeons & Dragons but with Dragon Ball. We need more players.

>they beat U6?
That was before the U6 earth was restored with all their fighters.

>he still thinks the ranks are based on power

>I don't know how averages work.
Goku & co are outliers

>1 day
Ningen it's 2 days, 3 hours and 56 minutes

>all powerful fighters on U7 are on Earth, like, all 12 of them
>meanwhile U6 has powerful fighters all over the universe
GEE I DON'T KNOW

I just want to see the cybord siblings in action.

Reminder that due to beerus wish at the end of the tournament it made U6's average lower

(You)
oh you'll see them

>(You)
You know you don't have to type that right?

>Namekians in U7 all have an average PL of 3k
>Earthlings in U7 all have an average PL of 5, with a few exceptions
>Saiyans extinct
>Only like 15 strong fighters

>Namekians in U6 are unknown in terms of strength
>Saiyans aren't extinct
>Frost was stronger than namek Freeza was
>Magetta has a race, which the Kaioshins from U7 don't know about, so they're probably dead or were killed by Freeza

U7 is a dump

Which version of Bardock's story is the canonical one and why?

>Is it the original TV special, which Toriyama did not write (though he did character design and naming adjustments), but went on record for several decades saying he loved it, it made him cry, and he even then included Bardock in the manga for two panels because of it? Will this always be the "true" story because it was first? >Does being first give you any standing in this argument?
>Is it just the two panels in the original manga serialization, because that's all the author himself actually wrote (for the time being)?
>Does it include Time Breaker Bardock from Dragon Ball Online, which Toriyama personally oversaw and contributed character designs to?
>What about Time Breaker Bardock from Xenoverse 2? Is the "latest version" of any given story the "true" "canonical" version, independent from original authorial intent?
>Does anyone want to go to bat for Heroes here?
>Does it include Episode of Bardock, which Toriyama did not write, but contributed character designs to and commented on alongside Naho Ooishi?
>Is it the version we see directly from Toriyama himself in "Dragon Ball Minus" from the Jaco the Galactic Patrolman collected edition, which contradicts and cannot work with the version Toriyama himself consistently commented on for decades? A la the XV2 example, is this the "true" "canonical" version because it is the latest version from the original author himself?

Oh no, user! Bulma has been kidnapped! Are you strong enough to defeat the kidnapper and save her?

Spotted the newfag

(You)
I will until the newfags feel ashamed of accusing me or i'll forget
my money's on forgetting it myself

New arc seems interesting, can I just read the manga to catch up and then hop onto where the anime is at?

just start on episode 78

None

Manga's Black arc will end at April or May so

What's the last thing you know?

>How can U7 be the second-weakest when it's already clearly established that they beat U6?

Good question. I think it's a plot hole.

Power level fag here

No, I'm Gohan

Where's farmer with shotgun?

Dragon Ball minus mixed with the OVA(specifically the last part with Bardock in space against Frezze pops).

>How can U7 be the second-weakest when it's already clearly established that they beat U6?

I know this is bait, but they beat all of U6 except Cabba by ring-out, not in a straight up fight.

Now end this meme.

But where is Lava Goku?

(You)
now I understand why people keep telling you to fuck off
You literally use mspaint

What should I use to make the chart?

Where did you even get these numbers?

How would Omega Shenron fare against Beerus?

I have a theory about those cyborg siblings. It crossed my mind but...

Zeno guards are able to warp through solid objects, where else in DBZ universe have we seen anyone able to do that? Further, why did the grand priest not show up at the U6/7? How is it that when future zeno deleted a timeline, and future zeno guards showed up in super timeline, no future grand priest showed up? If zeno nuked an entire timeline, he probably killed the angels in future timeline, does this mean the theory of grand priest being connected to angels true? Why weren't the guards along with future zeno after the timeline nuke? Obviously the zeno guards can move through timelines then. Lastly, why is it that we went from 4 guards back to 2 in this exhibit tournament? Can they merge??

Hakai.

If I pick the best apples out of the entire averaged universe basket, that does not correlate to the averages. U7 is still weaker, on average, than U6, despite the best of U7 being greater than U6 thanks to circumstance.

And, if you pay attention, that would also be your most important sign for the future. That despite U6 being 'greater' than U7, U7 still overcame. Which is why we'll see constant power level and ningen level comparisons in the Tournament of Power(levels), then being upsetted by the fighters involved. You might even see exempted GoDs throw into the fights out of sheer pride and hate towards what they see go down.

The apocalypse is happening on a tournament stage to determine the now-literal Greatest Under Heaven.

It's based on how strong the average mortal is. The farmer we see in the beginning of Dragon Ball Z only had a power level of 5 is because the shotgun helped him get a extra 2-3 points.
Not to mention Beerus destroying planets over food, Buu destroying galaxies, Freeza cucking the whole universe and destroying all races that
posed a threat, Shin being a dumb fuck and not creating new planets.
also
>no dick and balls in OP picture

Beerus is 130 quintillion or

While Omega is only 240 quadrillion or

(You)
GIMP?
there is a graphic design,worksafe request,technology board even bing would help ya

>>no dick and balls in OP picture

OP confirmed a faggot.

>ugly ass picture
Fixed that for you.

that annoying sweat musk steam fog shit is so fucking annoying.

Beerus is a 10, Omega Shenron is a 9. Now envision a timeline where the GT idea of corrupting the balls happens. To the Super Dragon Balls.

PS, Gimp, Krita, FireAlpaca, Clip Studio, SAI.

How can GIMP make this chart better?

>Toriyama corrupts DBs
>"super is so great!"
>"Tori is /ourguy/!"
>"GT fags btfo"
I bet my life that would happen.

By respecting your 4 freedoms

Why is Videl best girl?

Remember this chart? Take notes. It's constructed nice, smooth, no jaggies. the pics are taken from the manga, or grey scaled from the anime and touched up(doesn't use fanart like your chart). Your chart is just pics stacked up with Arial font and words/numbers, the contrast is poor.

This is how power levels work in dbz, and you know it.

Too much work for something so simple user.

SSB Vegito should be way higher than that. It was obvious he was walking all over Zamasu.

Her younger selves haircut, super hero career and feminine macro-penis.

Then don't expect anyone to give a shit about what you do if there's already something better out there that nobody still gives a shit about.

That is just a strength chart user it not the same as mine.

Power levels are bullshit.
Toriyama wanted to get rid of them, the shitty party of the fanbase still clings to it, so now we just get inconsistent drivel.

You replied to the wrong image.

>open picture
>see the word quintilian
>close picture

Power levels allow for consistent power scaling you retarded fag.

My biggest gripe with power level scaling in all of Dragon Ball was how Goten and Trunks got to SSJ that young

It took Goku until he was a father to get to that point, and he trains all the time. Goten didn't even know how to fucking fly yet.

That's why I like a sensible low-value tierish scale. If Whis is a 15, that means most likely that the highest you can get is 20 with the Grand Angel. Done and done.

lol fuck somebody really messed up my chart.
I should really put an update on that, but for now i'm making a chart on transformations tiers.

Vados is for _____

Then go send mail to Toriyama to call him a retarded fag. I'm sure he'll take your response into great consideration.

impregnating.

Or good old honest fighting game tiers. Always liked those too. Plenty of wiggle room with a D/C/B/A/S/X/God kinda scale

PUFFY

Because Buu saga was when the lack of storytelling and introduction of massive asspulls to make characters relevant started happening.

Part of the fandom also ate it up like swine gobbling shit. It boils down to "Toriyama don't have to explain or build up to shit anymore, it makes the character relevant, deal with it"

I don't understand why pedro is still so obsessed with power levels?

They haven't been relevant since the frieza saga, which made a point of showing how useless and unreliable they are

Fusing.

Saving Champa's sorry ass

me
to poop on

They initially BTFO in the like the first 10 minutes of the sayin arc

Mexican fanart.

Because a large part of the western fanbase are stereotypical unimaginative fucks who need everything to be set in stone and have something they can measure.

To those people, asspull transformations, getting angry to be strong and the size of beamfights is all that matters to them.

It's the same kindof people whom you'd present a 3 star cuisine to them and they'd say it tastes like shit and proceeds to eating fries with ketchup and eat only that for the rest of their lives.

Thoughts on Kanzenshuu forums and its community?

I am a white male not a dirty spic.

Power levels make the world go round anons, if we had no power levels there would be no technology on earth because you need know power levels to use technology user.

Your chart is very dated. this chart is much more accurate even though it still has some questionable things.

Either update your current chart, or let the other guy take over.

Things like Botamo at Majin Vegeta level, Kid Buu, Evil Buu, and Fat Buu all being nearly exactly the same strength. And you both have a spacing problem to represent power differences.

Thoughts on Sup Forums's Sup Forums forums and it's community?

I miss them.

I've never felt this way about DB villains before.

Why is Whis so OP?

And surprisingly enough most people would see you as just as bad if not worse as those "dirty spics". Labelling part the DBZ fanbase as spics is just an easy way to label out the powerlevel edgelord faglets who are the scourge of the fanbase.

Pat yourself on the back, you're one of them.

Extremely disappointed?

Same

Sup Forums hates on them for no reason. That arc was the best thing out of Super thus far.

Reminder their ideologies were never proven wrong.

Freeza>>>>>>Homosexual Kai

They're SJW cucks.

But the community is fine if you don't bring social issues into the conversation.

The same guy dies 3 times in the same arc. Must be some kind of record.

Handful of people who are worth discussing or bantering with, and that makes all the threads worthwhile. Then there's the people who get obsessed with a single character (usually Gohan or piccolo) and the power level autists. Don't care too much about the anime vs manga shitposting.

Power levels makes the world go round user.

I want Fedoraman in Super
ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Euphoric_Saiyan_(Transformation)

I'm the one who made that chart with the movie characters.

I disagree with a lot of placements on your version of the chart, and I disagree with having the anime version of characters(RoF, DBS Black/Vegetto) as they aren't consistent to the manga variants and only draw confusion.