Is there even an argument against this?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/laurensotolongo/status/943902994768191488
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is based on the fallacious assumption that gays are guaranteed to exist; they won't in due time.

I think the argument would be to look up the editor in chief of Seventeen Magazine and see if it's a jew.

People need to stop treating kids as small adults and start treating them like kids.

No. The sooner children learn that homosexuals exist and how they must be thrown off of buildings, drowned in cages, or stoned, the better.

>it's another "no love interest = gay" episode

If your kids are watching current mass entertainment like disney princess movies then they're already fucked. Who gives a single shit.

You've got it backwards. The idea of "childhood" is what caused half of the shit we're seeing now.

Yeah that's why I'm not upset I went to public school.

Might as well get used to niggers sooner rather than later. They're everywhere in the south.

when i was a young boy disney sure felt more wholesome.

fuckin jews.

Faggots once again pushing their procreation method.
Recruitment.

Deny a faggot a chance to shove their agenda in to a children's show/movie and watch the spittle fly.

All homos wanna do is get close to your kids so they can molest them.

The statistics don't lie. The probability of gays molesting children is too high to ignore.

Send these fags to the Middle East and watch Ahmed, Muhammad, and Abdul throw these ass bandits off the roof.

>it's another "person has friends of the same gender so they must be gay" episode

No one's gay until they hit puberty, you sick fuck. Stop sexualizing kids.

Exterminatus when?

replace with "pedophile"
or "dogfucker"
or "serial rapist"
or whatever slippery slope level you want really.
is the slippery slope even a fallacy anymore? because LBTGPPAQ+-# sure is going from A to fucking Z

They should do a serial killer princess too to help kids learn that serial killers exist.

And a dogfucker princess.

how else would lgbt activists brainwash people to accepting something which most other cultures rightfully detest for being against nature

This. No way slippery slope is a fallacy in society. We are moving further and further from family values.

Gay rights = anti family
Trans rights = anti family
Legal drugs = anti family
Women working = anti family

We are getting worse and worse, and the slope isn't drying up any time soon.

"Eventually your kid will sit next to someone who believes they are Otherkin, so we've decided to devote millions of dollars to promoting the lifestyle."

Yeah, they haven't had a Canadian yet, have they?

In the case of trans, mentally ill people should be supported, not celebrated.

In the case of homosexuality, I think that there's two reasons to no support this:

1). Nobility are the metaphorical representation of their people. Having them not pass on their bloodline is metaphorical for their people ceasing to exist
2). Having a princess be lesbian "Just 'cos" would be forced and kind of propaganda-ish.

Again, even if you wanted to have a Greek king or whatever have some boipussy on the side, that would still be highly sexual and inappropriate for children.

>reproduce because you want your legacy to continue
>yourbkids will *be* hay xDDD
gas.gif

What is this gibberish?

Would you call alcohol and coffee anti family ?
You should get your hands chopped off for typing such unintelligible drivel
You 56% mutts are all dense fucks

My arch nemesis, Lauren Sotolongo

I don't want that freak in my society or faggotry in cultural products aimed at my kids.

That's not true. That would be faggots not leaving childhood behind.

Chads going in

mobile.twitter.com/laurensotolongo/status/943902994768191488

>Having them not pass on their bloodline is metaphorical for their people ceasing to exist
It's also indicative of them parasiting upon society, enjoy all their fetish and the spoils of our modern world while not offering fresh hands to help keep the fire burning.

On an individual level I do not hate homosexuals but as I concept I despise them to the core.

Bonus pic of "girl"

>if you can handle sitting next to me in a church/school/market, then you can handle an LGBTQ disney princess
but what if I couldn't handle sitting next to you?

I'm hoping I can score the job of "corrective sexuality counselor" in the future Reich. I'm pretty well connected and have a from-childhood fondness for tomboys.

Many of these people aren't actually what they say they are either.

It's the "in" thing to claim and many of them, likely that author too, are donning the image for percieved increase in social status and social protection.

Has anyone asked "her" yet if she could handle sitting next to a person with a MAGA cap on?

Shoving sexual deducation down kid's throats in movies and entertainment is in fact harmful to the child's sexual and social growth and development.
Stop shoving your tranny cock in places it shouldn't fucking be.
Fuck your boyfriend, your attack helicopter, whatever the fuck, but leave my fucking kids out of your debauchery.
This is why people fucking hate the LGBTQ crowd.
How do you know if someone's LGBTQ? Don't fucking worry, they'll tell you on their soapbox.