Jew-Terrorists in Poland who Love WHITE GENOCIDE support israel!

Pro Israel = Pro White Genocide and Pro-White-Death

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wXXT0yC1FoE
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clara_Zetkin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1933
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1935
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Poland
>no savage migrants
>pro white genocide
pick one

Well it is simple.
If one is Pro-Israel they are Pro-White-Death and Pro-White-Genocide.
If one doesn't understand this, they don't know what a fact is.

Hitler was right! 14-88
youtube.com/watch?v=wXXT0yC1FoE
mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

So Poland is not allowing the EU whom have allowed floods of migrants raping and killing their way across Europe to force them to take thousands of savages into Poland.
but simply saying they support Israels right to Jerusalem is somehow worse?
Global Jew or contain Jew to Israel?
I know which I prefer.

You are a retard if you think that is a reality.

Pro-Israel is Pro White Genocide and Pro ZOG Occupation Israel Occupation of White Nations so Poland will be flooded eventually because of pathetic retard cucks like you. Fuck off loser.

Sage

You're a nigger btw

Name an anti-Israeli country that isn't Sharia compliant

Pro Israel = Pro White Genocide

SHARIA = WHITE GENOCIDE IN ACTION!
What a complete cockend you are.

I don't support Sharia retard. You are Pro-White-Genocide though for shilling for Israel the Terrorist State that did 9/11/2001 and Holocausted the USS Liberty Ship

THIS GUY ((( (ID: bSDIl30M) ))) IS .D.I.S.C.R.E.D.I.T.E.D. as an Anti-White

Israel is the ZOG importing Sharia and non whites into his British lands yet he shills for the ZOG bringing Sharia into his lands.
Then calls me Pro-Sharia when I am a Pro-White Pro-Truther. Haha you're a fucking cucked retard or a fed

>Name an anti-Israeli country that isn't Sharia compliant
China, Russia, North Korea, Cuba, Armenia, and most of South America is politically anti-Israel

OP and anyone carrying his message is a muslim shill.

sage

(ID: jwWQHGO8)

No you are the Anti-White shill here.
I am a White American.

Mate to be quite honest I hope the entire middle east goes up in a mushroom cloud, the sooner religion is outdated by science the better.

Oooh what wonderful countries to live in, sign me up.

And I am not religious, so I cannot be a muzzie. RETARD.

I am pro-truth. Hitler was right see:

If you cannot accept this you're just a ZOG Fed on ((( Payroll ))) for the White Genocide agenda or a cucked retard thus you are Anti-White for shilling for Israel.

Fuck off anti white cuck or FED.

(((((( jwWQHGO8 ))))))) is Discredited as an Anti-White Antifa Retard.

Hitler lost, grow up kid.

Pro Israel, is Pro White Genocide. Hitler's spirit is rising from the grave and the world is realizing he was right. We are correcting history fuck off Retarded cuck or ZOG Fed

>white
>American
Hello, 56%

WWI broke out in the summer of 1914. On one side there was Great Britain, France, and Russia. On the other Germany, Austria-Hungary, and the Ottomans. Within two years Germany had all but won the war. German submarines had swept all the convoys from the Atlantic. Great Britain stood without ammunition or food supplies. At that time the French Army had mutinied in large numbers. They had lost 600,000 of their best troops in the defense of Verdun on the Somme. The Russian Army were defecting and turning against the Tzar. The Italian Army had collapsed. Not one troop until this moment had crossed into Germany. Germany offered Great Britain a status-quo antebellum.

How is this relevant? In October 1916 the deal of the century was made. British Jews promised the British government that their tribe in America, whom owned much of the American press and had immense influence over Wilson, could get America into WWI on the side of the British if only Jews could get Palestine as their homeland after the war. Until this point Jews in Germany had been highly assimilated and were generally successful. The deal was struck, the Balfour declaration was made public, and everything changed.

The almost uniformly pro-German press in America (largely due to Germany treating the Jews well while fighting the Tzar which they seen as anti-semitic) and pro-war press in Germany turned immediately. Their press in America produced nonstop anti-German pro-war propaganda. Their press in Germany churned out endless anti-Hohenzollern, anti-war, and eventually pro-communist propaganda. Jews inside Germany progressively sold their hosts down the river. Germany was collapsing. Then they launched a communist revolution.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clara_Zetkin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn (goy)

This communist revolution failed in Germany however (((Lenin))) and his right hand chosen-successor creator-of-the-red-army (((Trotsky))) managed to execute the royal family and consolidate power in Russia. At this time the Young Turk movement in the Ottoman Empire, which was funded/led by so called "Donmeh" crypto-Jews, deathmarched millions of Christian Europeans and destroyed their royal family. The overwhelmingly Jewish Bolsheviks would go onto to exterminate tens of millions of the best and brightest in Russia and Ukraine over the next decade. Jew NKVD head Yagoda (along with kike Kaganovich and Jew-married Molotov) famined another 6,000,000+ Slavs in the early 1930's. Adolf Hitler became chancellor in Germany shortly thereafter on promises of rebuilding, reuniting, and avenging his countrymen.

>link
i'd be wary of pages titled "truth"
looks like the soviet pravda

International Jewry immediately started campaigns for international consumer and business boycotts of German exports, due to the fact Germany needed exports to pay for their mass importation of food. After returning to America the head of American delegation to the World Conference of Jews in Amsterdam, Samuel Untermyer, made a broadcast on ABC where he called for the wholesale starvation of Germany through mass boycott. On August 7th, 1933 Untermeyer took a full page ad out in the New York Times explaining how this boycott produced starvation would ruin Germany.

Six years into Hitler's grand quest of reunifying and rebuilding Germany he would fatefully reclaim a German city stolen by Poland after WWI, Danzig, a city that had been governed by popularly elected NSDAP majority governments six consecutive years before the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1933
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1935

>Oooh what wonderful countries to live in, sign me up.
t. lives in New Pakistan thanks to his Jew masters
go get blinded by acid

"i'd be wary of pages titled "truth"
looks like the soviet pravda"
Well you are an Israeli Jew-Terrorist so you are discredited as a Pro White Death/Pro White Genocide shill. Get the fuck out of here.

((( b3R1e776 ))) IS DISCREDITED look at his Jew-Terrorist Israel Pro-White-Death Flag.
Israel is the Soviet ZOG of Russia anyways the Jew Terrorists running the Soviet Union formed Israel with their DUAL ISRAELI occupation of Russia, Britain and America.
-------------------------------------------

Hitler wanting to avoid another World War would offer peace once the Polish Army capitulated, once the BEF capitulated, and again once France was beat in just six weeks. He made a Last Appeal To Reason to the British Empire in the Reichstag and his Luftwaffe dumped hundreds of thousands of these peace leaflets over the UK in the two months following the (so called) fall of France. In return the Allies would end up dumping one million tons of bombs on German women and children. The Allies would fund/feed/arm the Red Army as it marched into Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Romania and Finland. We all know what happened next. After the war the UN General Assembly led by the Soviet Union, the British, and the Americans would adopt Resolution 181 officially recognizing Israel.

Israel was built on usury, treachery, world wars, communist revolutions and tens of millions of dead Europeans. This is why Israel cannot be allowed to exist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!

Bot detected. If not then expecting I would read this autistic bullshit makes you kinda... Mutt.

>Flag
I'd be wary of any advice from a Jew
If it benefits them politically in any way, it is likely propaganda

^^^ Jew-Terrorist JIDF Fed detected and discredited.

Don't take anything ZOG Fed / JIDF Agent (ID: hFljY5in) has to say, he wants White Genocide.

>implying this
Well, if it would be as "white" genocide as you are, then it wouldn't be exactly a white genocide.

Shut your Pro-White-Genocide mouth you are a cucked anti white antifa retard who doesn't know what a fact is. Or an ABC agent of the Freemasonic ZOG World Order.

What a cute little autist you are. How come Mutts have internet access in the asylum?

You are Pro White Genocide
I am recording you.
You are the AUTIST trolling the truth thus exposing yourself as an pro white genocide terrorist.

Bump

The United Kingdom and the United States must be destroyed in order for the European peoples to be left in peace. They're countries who promote white genocide against Europeans natives.

>They're countries who promote white genocide against Europeans natives.
No, this is what the Kike infiltrators in the US and UK government want

ITT kikes BTFO