Anime only you have seen

Anime only you have seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFrCJ5j_CJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw no second ost
>ywn get a full version of "voice of the goddess"

local arcade use to have this and initial d side by side rip

I remember having a hard time finding subs of WM when it came out. I've only watched the first 2 eps.

A shame Wangan sucks. The actual cars themselves are way better than the boyracer tryhard shit in Initial D.

Pretty sure plenty of people have seen Yuru Yuri.

Driving down a highway < Illegal mountain pass racing

I found it better than 5th Initial D desu.

Literally MY anime

it automatically sucks because no eurobeat

I thought racing in a straight line would be boring, but it was actually alright, at the speeds they're moving you can lose traction by simply changing lines and it's more about cars than anything else. They're not really racing though since there's no finish line, they're just running away from the emptiness in their hearts at 300 kph. Still, it's just a not very interesting show. OP was pretty good though.

>Wangan Midnight
>a possessed 240Z that has killed multiple drivers, that has a bored-out carbureted engine with far more power than the chassis can handle

>Initial D
>a fucking Corolla

It didn't even have underdog appeal anymore after a racing team of richfags sponsored it and gave it a racing engine

>ywn have a QT angel follow you around and make you do lewd stuff

Watching it right now
This

It took me way too long to realize that was a foot.

Fuck you dudes. It had a banging ost.

And the game music was even better

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFrCJ5j_CJ8

I don't know shit about cars but love initial D.
Might actually be better now that i see this.

Nah it was great. You just didn't get the appeal

wangan midnight was a depressingly accurate rendition of the real scene.
you and your buddies start out in your shitboxes and slowly upgrade cars and parts and bond over 3rd gear pulls on a three lane motorway in europe at 3am. the trance music and tunnel vision goes hand in hand to enduce an adrenaline fueled euphoria as you smash your top speed attack record with your new aero or brand new boost map

suddenly reality hits you. your buddy wraps up after smashing a guard rail. you all visit him at the hospital knowing full well this is the beginning of the end. slowly your friends all "grow up". they finish university, get that dream job, their girlfriend is pregnant. to them these are perfectly acceptable reasons to stop but to you these are all just excuses.

you're fitting that brand new multi core front mount intercooler while theyre posting happy pictures of them and their families on facebook

all you know is drive and maybe one day you'll look back and regret it all but right now all you want to do is drive

Hey brother.
I'm in the second stage of that now in college.
Just updated my tune, 25psi through twin 2860rs turbos.
Me and my friends race on mountain roads and do 3rd gear pulls all the time. The local highways are dead.
We're going to a legit drag strip tomorrow.
Hoping to lay down a 10, 670whp throguh 295mil rears, I think I've got it.

Know that the dream is still alive somewhere, and that the road will always be there for you.