Milo is attempting SUICIDE via deep state

So Milo's releasing a book on rape and pedos in Hollywood and Washington. How long until the race-mixing faggot gets suicided by two gun shots to the back of the head? Will he get to name the Podesta Molesta brothers before he's shut down once and for all?

youtu.be/l3fr1_E9vZ0
youtu.be/g8D3krOwwMg
youtu.be/W2xDX2gA8BQ

who buys all these books that these retards put out?

Who?

>pedos in Hollywood and Washington
I think it's just about Hollywood, with the politics connection limited to the extent that Dems play buddy with the Hollywood pedos.

A 32 year old veteran, married to a beautiful successful woman, a professional civil engineer, a homeowner, a motorcycle rider, a driveway mechanic, a little league baseball coach, and most of all a proud American.

He was pushing Spirit Cooking and PG pretty hard on his Facebook when we were first sperging out about it, there's no way Podesta doesn't at least get a chapter.

>having all that yet dumping your hard earned money on a book about what a degenerate faggot pedophile has to say

If he actually names the Podestas and gives normies a well written run down on PG and faggots like you keep claiming he's pro-pedo we'll know you're 100% shills.

>if he says a bunch of unverifiable things that fit my world view then ill support the degenerate racemixing faggot
hello shlomo

>they're important to the movement goy, now make sure to buy lauren southern and molymemes books too or else the altright is finished!!!

Hol up. Ain’t that nigga a pedo himself?

He does not give a shit about dying I guess and his dad is in organized crime.

I live with my mom too

>A 14 year old nothing, whacks off 3 times a day, held back a grade for not doing homework, a PlayStation owner, a crappy bike rider, a dick sucker, and most of all, a Hillary supporter shill.

>projecting because i cant form a coherent argument for supporting racemixing faggots

Hmmm, this is an attempt to ridicule the claims.

>get banged as kid
>joke about it instead of using it as a sob story
>get called pedo apologist as a result

It was a shitty attempt from the media at shutting him down for being a persuasive Trump supporter gaining popularity, it was such an obvious smear campaign that the average person realized it was retarded and ignored it.

Another Feldman-ish cash grab. When are these charlatans actually going to name people? I'm tired of these 'anonymous said this about so and so'. I want substantive info on the pedos in Hollywood and politics. Not speculation. What is it that we don't know already? Milo's isn't that smart either since a lot of his stuff is ghost written.

It was Trump supporting right wingers who dropped his ass.

It wasn't so much the media that shut him down. It was Orthodox Jewish elements of the Conservative Inc movement (Shapiro and Polatseck) that edited a clip of what he said to demonize him which later spread like wildfire.

Reagan Battalion and it's handlers are proof that despite Orthodox Jews holding conservative views, some of them are very much big govt and crooked like their secular leftist counterparts. Michael Savage is a nationalist Jewish man and he has the balls to criticize Israel at times. Something Levin and his buddy Shapiro never do. Shapiro probably celebrated Milo's blacklisting from Conservative Inc like he did when that snitch Kassy Dillon got Fuentes in hot water. These Conservative Inc people are wicked and enemies to liberty. I don't like Milo but it is fucked up how they sabotaged him.

He's just trying to stay relevant and divert people's attention from his pedophilia apologetics. I bet there's not gonna be anything of substance in that book. Idiots will still buy it though as this kike faggot counts his shekels.

He's not that smart. People that have worked with him have stated this. It's really just an act with him. He's made up a lot of shit. That Free Speech week was never going to happen to begin with. He has proven himself to be very untrustworthy and full of himself. He has a very fragile ego too, wouldn't surprise me if he offed himself to look like a martyr later on.

It was underhanded as fuck

If Milo goes out as a martyr now he will be legend.

This guy gets it.

Why this guy does this,i'll never know no but he seem's pretty cool.
Suck's he spend's all this money to make this not to get something for it.

I thought that was "a 16 year old girl who sent them the video" Lel I don't like what milo said but a lot of it was a bunch of shit talk anyway from what I gathered.

Wow.

He really is a dangerous faggot.

Milo the gay Jew isn't Controlled Opposition if he does this.

Unlike Spencer who sets up false flags and pushed National Bolshivism and race mixing.

>He's just trying to stay relevant and divert people's attention from his pedophilia apologetics. I bet there's not gonna be anything of substance in that book. Idiots will still buy it though as this kike faggot counts his shekels.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA don't expose our pedophile blackmail rings!

all hype. this niggered pulled this before.

Well what did happen to Heather O'Rourke?

He's as mainstreamed as auswitch. He'll get white noise and turned into a liberal hero while drowning under their apologies.

milo was always /ourguy/

he talked about being raped as a teenage boy and the slander him as a pedophile. spencer even survived the twitter purge.

She was raped to death on a TV show. They stuck things up her ass. Later they blaimed it on bowel problems.

He should know, he is one.

>spencer even survived the twitter purge.
Figures.

Of course Milo was the first to be banned.

>Milo the gay Jew isn't Controlled Opposition if he does this.
I don't mean to suggest that cucks like Spencer aren't Controlled Op. but:
>Isn't it nice to see the Left eat their own?
So many here are tricked into doing the same thing. They exploit both our paranoia and the tacit fact that most Jews are sinister.

Milo is /ourguy/.

Fuck the contrarian shills.

milo was raped by a priest. that's all we've ever been allowed to know. his family life is a total unknown.

what priest? what denomination? what religion? where? how important were they? are they more than a priest now?

where did milo even come from?

>I don't mean to suggest that cucks like Spencer aren't Controlled Op. but:
So then you go to say he's "our own". You're going to fucking die Commie. All of you!

We support Milo, he is /ourguy/, fellow MAGApedos

>where did milo even come from?
He's a BBC writer who moved to Brietbart. He was Catholic and named the church. He's not unkknown like Spencer, Milo has been around since he was really young appearing on talk shows. It's a very normal career path actually.

Wow the /polgbt/ is very active today

>DON'T EXPOSE THE PEDOS!!!!
Lol.

Day of the rope is coming. Can you feel your neck getting tighter shills?

holy shit he literally looks like he has AIDs now

When can we throw him off a roof?

(((Milo))) will do/say anything for money & attention. He very well could discredit the actual pedophile exposure movement by putting out a bunch of disinformation that ends up being debunked.

Fuck Milo. Seems rather convenient that this kike had a sodomite relationship with a Christian priest. He will never name the Jew in his pedo shit but will inevitably attempt to tie pedo shit to whites and our culture. We all know who has an affinity for sucking baby dicks.

Im nt judging you. Keep putting stuff in your ass son, but dont come crying when you get anal cancer

I WONDER HOW MUCH HE MADE UP

>Milo walks on stage. The crowd becomes energetic just at the sight of him. It is made up of mostly white middle class americans. He is filming a special tonight called "Conservatism is about the BBC"

>"You know what I hate?"

This single utterance is enough to send uncontrollable snickers throughout the audience as they all brace themselves for whats coming.

> "Women and men who dont fuck boys."

A roar of approval emenates immediately, the loudest ones of all are the male audience members. Several of the "women"slip there fingers into their boipussy and begin to masturbate.

>"I mean seriously, they think they are entitled to everything. conservatism is all about homosexualityl."

The laughter begins to sound like screaming as the smell of bodily fluids and and sweat fill the auditorium. Many men are doubled over, there vocal cords to the point of tearing from the constant grating due to there uncontrollable laughter. In one corner, several men have begun voluntarily castrating themselves and piling there white genitalia in a pile. Almost all the women have degenerated into an animalistic state of aggression of lust. They begin to humiliate and mutilate the men, who all willingly take there punishment.

>"I THINK IT'S TIME WE ALL TOOK A VISIT TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING FIELDS AND LET JAMAL SPREAD CONSERVATIVE VALUES"

The auditorium doors are ripped apart as a horde of muscular black men rush inside many wearing no more than grass skirts and snapbacks with Stars of David embroidered on them. The frantic scene turns into what can no more than be described as an orgy of violence. White > women leap onto the black mens erect penises, while the blacks start to rap Zulu chants. The white men all watch delighted, until they bow down to there negro gods. Milo was last seen leaping into the audience, squeeling

>STOP IT!
>WE NEED PEDOS TO BLACKMAIL
>THAT'S HOW WE ELECT YOUR GOY LEADERSHIP!
>BE FASHY
>MAKE MORE PRO-TRUMP MEMES AND STFU!
>IT'S OK TO BE WHITE
>NO MORE PIZZAGATE TALK!
>STFU INFOWARS!
>"YES MASTERS" t. AlexJonestien

good
now just go read Siege instead

>STOP EXPOSING PEDOS!
>MAKE FUNNY MEMES ABOUT STAR WARS!

>STAR WARS!!!!

Nice try kike

>Siege
Wew, you fags cant get your life together yet advocate for a revolution

> Believes Pedos are bad
> Supports Milo who supports older men grooming young boys for sex
Wew

Keep promoting sodomites like milo, we know homosexuality was a norm on ironmarch.org

I think you misread me. My post was in defense of Milo and an attack on Sup Forums who fall for the "eat their own" shill-tact.

>DON'T TELL ON US PEDOS!

>WE LOVE Sup Forums!
>AMERICANS AREN'T WHITE!

Nice try kikes
oh. sorry

You're dead right. it's pretty clear Shareblue and any other shilling operations active on Sup Forums have focused on turning us against and sicking us on people that overall work in the benefit of Sup Forumss general goals for the past year. Essentially baiting us into fighting our enemies fights for us.

The globalist left currently controls every major social media website, virtually all of academia and the vast majority of the mainstream media, but our collective autism has been consistently directed away from those targets and instead focused on infighting and purity spiralling within the right. It's scary how effective this tactic has been at reducing Sup Forumss ability to influence broader culture/politics.

>for us
suppose to say 'for them'

>(((they))) have pushed for importing gay hating 3rd world savages.
>gays trying to protect themselves from being thrown off of roofs

>jews crying victimhood while genociding yet another host nation

Because you arent.