Richard Spencer AMA

Hello everyone. I'm Richard Spencer, President of the alt-right. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wXXT0yC1FoE
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The alt right isn't real. kill yourself.

There is no "movement"

Don't you retards get it? The media created the meaningless label "alt-right" to attach to anyone that doesn't conform to their leftist narrative. Literally anyone. They do this so they can lump everyone they don't like into one easy to target group. Natsocs, libertarians, conservatives of all types. The media will call you "alt-right nazi" because their definition of "alt-right" includes literally everyone who isn't a leftist.

Stop buying into mainstream media lies. This "movement" as you describe it is successful because it isn't centralized and the media can't attack "it". It is made up of the millions of enemies leftists have made all fighting against them for their own individual reasons.

The media desperately needs a centralized opposition in order to destroy them. They need to find a way to turn the chaotic hoard that is their enemy into a centralized target in order for their attacks to stick and have any affect. They can not smear us. They can not demonize us. They can not intimidate us. They can not silence us because we exist not as an organised group, but millions of disconnected individuals all fighting to destroy them.

That is what the "alt-right" is. The media establishment has been frantically searching for a clear target so their attacks will stick. In reality it's quite impossible. Watch them desperately try to will our "movement" into existence with poorly executed false flag events and payed off figureheads that identify as "alt-right".

The left is being attacked on all fronts. They desperately need a clear target to land their hits and give their base a clear view of their enemy. Let's not give it to them. Being against leftism is not a "movement". All organized movements can be corrupted and destroyed. The leadership can be infiltrated, bribed, attacked, blackmailed and much more. Millions of disconnected people fighting a common enemy can not.

You work for ZOG don't you?
youtube.com/watch?v=wXXT0yC1FoE
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

What is the market value of jew gold and how many ounces are you paid minthly?
What do HUGE KHAZAR MILKERS feel like?

timestamp or gtfo, larper

If the alt-right isn't real, how does it have a website?

Doesn't make your (((movement))) real you fucking loser.

Nigga you gay.

Alt-Right is a Zionist trick

You sound a bit rustled, friend

Richard,

Seeing that your DNA revieled your African heritage, is it still ok to keep niggers like you out of the ethnostate?

You know you're going to go to prison right? You take money from Israeli backers. That's a big no-no! Bye bye faggot!

Richard you know how paranoid Sup Forums is, time stamp or fuck off

Spencer gives off some serious date rapist vibes.

You wanna make money, you jew. Write your ID and a timestamp on a sheet of paper and post it with your face.

When will the race war happen?

My African ancestry is so minuscule it's virtually irrelevant

What makes you believe a race war will happen? Peaceful ethnic cleansing is the solution

fuck israel you loser.

Did Jews do 9/11 dicky?

Not true. Are you a Floridian?

Legit. Proceed

Tell that to the judge retard. Enjoy your prison sentence.

This.

No. Islamic jihadism and the incompetency of the Bush administration did 9/11

See! You're an Israeli shill! Go suck on a foreskin you faggot. Enjoy prison.

You are an insane person.

Whatever you say Dicky! Enjoy getting raped in the ass!

I care for my people, white people of European descent, and our story. I respect that the Jews can have their own identity, separate from ours, but it is simply untrue that I'm a "shill"

kys faggot

Simply not true. These falsehoods about me being a Jewish advocate or that my ventures are funded by Jewish interests are just ridiculous. And quite hilarious if I'm being frank

What's your CIA code name?

white fox

You glow so brightly that even other CIA niggers blush at the mere mention of your name.
How much do you save on electricity?

Preston. I probably shouldn't have told you this

How influential do you see the Alt-Right's grasp currently? At what rate is it growing?

This man gets it.

He's so deep in the closet he's sucking mothballs.

Manlets growing

Yup, and its creeped into everything just look at how the "alt-right" is responsible for the new star wars getting bad reviews.

>When will the race war happen?

Never.

I would say it's difficult to establish an objective rate of growth of the alt-right outside of event attendance, which is growing, but it's undeniable the alt-right is becoming mainstream and our ideas are spreading to people who may have vehemently disagreed with us a year ago. The white identity movement in general I would say is growing rapidly and will become a major force in the political landscape by 2025. Bold prediction: by 2030 we'll see a major politician in office who explicitly espouses alt-right ideals.

Are Finns white?

I am not a manlet by any means

Hi fake Richard Spencer antifa here. How does it feel to know you're a useless piece of shit

Yes. Finland is a beautiful place filled with beautiful people

Look whose talking.

When are you going to admit that you are a homosexual?

i already stated that fascism is a stand for homosexuality

regrets?

Judging by how white women voted similarly in the same pattern as white men, is it safe to say white women are becoming racially aware the same way men are. Even despite feminist influence?

Pretty decent larp desu. On the off chance that the real Spencer posts here, thanks for what you do.

lmao

confirmation!

>group of ledditors, shills, keyboard natsocs and shitposters attack shitposting OP on the grounds that a real life movement with physical people doing physical protests and physical conferences somehow does not exist
OOHHHH SAAAYYY CANNN YOOOUU SEEEEE

One could say women inevitably follow the ideals of great men. Racial realism is a taboo of our time which is being dismantled by great men and thrust into the mainstream. The more white identitarianism grows and becomes part of our political and sociological landscape, the more women we will see adopting such views.

wrong date nigger

I must say this has been an interesting experiment. I assure you all I'm the real deal. Or am I a random guy pretending to be Richard Spencer? Life is full of such mysteries. Sadly we'll have to put a bookmark in it until next time. Merry Christmas to you all.

Friendly reminder Spencer was punched in the face by a literal shit eating cuck

you certainly type like he talks, cordial and posh, if you aren't him you're a larper who studies his subject well