Hajimete no Gal

>Anime this summer
Will she be able to dethrone Galko as our gyaru queen?

No.

>November 21
How the fuck did I miss this announcement.
Please don't be a short, We need to save Gyaru's in anime.

Galko looks better though but this is just looks only.

I like main girl,she's really cute

>Galko looks better though but this is just looks only.
Nice opinion. Such a shame you're wrong.

I happened to have fapped to over 500 gyaru's and a confirmed expert at Gyaru taste.

>Go ahead, touch my tits. You know you want to~
>Ugh, I can't believe you actually touch my tits. Don't get conceited, you virgin!
>N-no, I wanted you to touch me this time! Ahh, don't be boring.

Poor MC. Women are meant to be loved, not understood.

Is she a virginslut too?

Obviously. Lots of cockteasing.

You can't say it's not realistic writing. Women are fucking incomprehensible.

You know you like it.

Already being a clueless otaku virgin doesn't help him either. It's about two virgins frustrating each other.

Ranko told her to do the tit-tease and said he wouldn't do it.

Ranko a manipulative slut though.

Does the MC ever stop being a delusional paranoid retard? I wanna love this but the guy overthinking literally everything and constantly being on the verge of a heart attack is ruining it.

It was bound to happen. He's thirsty and a man.

You see this? The are mutiple external factors for why he gets those ideas. Ranko, childhood friend, and most likely soon the class rep.

I love gyarus

>found over 500 gyarus
>fapped to all of them
>expert
Should I send help user?

But seriously where the fuck are my tanned Gyaru? And why are they tying their cardigans around their waste, it is at optimal cute when they're wearing it and it's all oversized and baggy.

I thought he'd be too bothersome and while he is a little, you understand he's a loser virgin and never expected his pitiful confession would net him a hot girlfriend. Not just any girlfriend, a hot gyaru girlfriend.

While some shit is on him, he can't help being an open book while his girlfriend and others aren't.

>But seriously where the fuck are my tanned Gyaru?
Do you even Meat Master?

True. He's a beta MC, but he's understandably beta. It's not like he's just dense and stupid because the plot demands it.

user, what's your opinion on mc's new hair color?

with that color looks like a cockroach

To be honest, I think it fits more than his current one. When I first saw it, I was like "It's orange?"

The shading really led me to believe he had a dark hair color

The black-and-white pages already make his hair look darker than the colored pages. Sometimes I forget that it's supposed to be red, so I don't mind it being black/brown for the anime.

That's a bit of a pet peeve of mine: a lot of manga artists only draw hair as being either entirely white (which I usually interpret as blonde) or entirely dark (which I interpret as dark brown or black), so I simply don't register the colors in between. This isn't a limitation of the medium either, as many other artists use various shades of grey to express how 'bright' someone's hair is. Of course that doesn't directly tell you the 'real' color of the hair, but it's better than relying on just the two extremes.

>Loving teasing Gyaru

She's already the best.

she's destined to lose.

I heard this had love triangle bait and the MC is a super faggot. How true is this?

Read the thread.

Finally, a slut.

I just want this to be a success and start a new trend for more delicious gyarus in the future.

>Gyaru SOL
>Gyaru Haremshit
>Gyaru Yurishit
>Gyaru Cooking
>Gyaru Isekai

Is the age of Gyaru upon us?

Hopefully. Sluts are the best.

Rough sketch senpai and gal Gohan are what I'm really looking forward too.

>gal Gohan
nice

>I was just an average Japanese schoolboy attending a culinary high school but got hit by a truck and was sent to a world where I have to teach a class full of gyaru girls how to cook but I'm also a gyaru girl myself?!
>The latest hit Light Novel from Japan

Too bad she's lesbian.

>gyaru = slut

#NotAllGyarus

damn it why do nips do this?

>Hinabita
My comrade.

True. Literally all of the gyaru main girls are pure. But holy shit I love this one

Gyaru are destined to be sluts. It's the eternal law of the universe.

Ooishi is perfect.

I enjoyed the next page more.

>actually found the source with google
I love Gyarus, I must read every gyaru manga.

It's a bunch of nonspecific complaining, some people calling him a fag, and others defending him. I'm going to guess he is a fag and people are defending him the same way they defend faggots like the DxD guy because "muh trauma so he can be impossibly dense and insecure forever and it's ok!"

Not even close. Read the Manga or fuck off.

What shows are these?

I can't wait till the anime airs, he is a faggot, and then you try to pretend that the anime is adapting it poorly as opposed to you reading a poorly translated manga and basically inventing headcanon.

>dethrone
You disgust me, primitive.
You who knows not the glory of multiple kingdoms.

This is a thing that happens if you bother to read. So no, your post wouldn't bother me in the slightest since I've read the damn thing, even when the author decided to add characterss just to slow down their relationship and drag the Manga down. Tan bitch, childhood yandere, and the class rep who is forshadowed in chapter 27.

>comparing a CGDCT SoL with a romance comedy drama
I say this series is more similar to Ore Monogatari than anything else.

Sure thing user. I'll see you in the threads when you start complaining about secondaries, because 12 episodes of watching someone act like a meandering faggot in terms of romantic progression doesn't count and only one single page of the manga that you like actually defines his character.

Feels like your projecting here. Well whatever, both MC and female MC are virgin idiots so the blames goes all around. Secondary characters are terrible.

Korean Scans are 2 chapters ahead of the English scanlation.

gyaru isekai isn't translated yet

>tfw

I can't find this via Google. Source?

Gal Gohan

Gal Gohan

Gal Jobber

Thanks senpai

"no"

>What if your housewife was a gyaru?
hnnnnnngggg

Are there actually any anime about sluts? You know, someone with a normal sex life and doenst mind getting hit on by guys, without some unnecessary 3deep5u message about sex and the meaning of life?

>Sluts
>Normal sex life
Literally degenerate.

I can unequivocally recommend .

Age of sluts