He has a point. It really makes you think

He has a point. It really makes you think.

>doesn't even believe any of that happened
>this is why you should accept refugees
I'm officially #coporatelyshilled

they werent refugees, they were literally going back to their city of birth

>Jewish Fairytales 2: The Jew Strikes Back

>Free healthcare in the form of miracles
Hmmmmmm

>he told all these things to Jews; and they murdered him for it
Really makes me think.

They weren't refugees

>It really makes you think.

Cons take that as a threat.

Christmas is about the turn of winter and Odin going on the great hunt and leaving shitty toys for kids that fill their shoes with straw for his 8 legged horse.

>They weren't refugees

Weren't they? What would have happened if they had stayed home?

If I remember correctly, they were on a pilgrimage

did the pope really say this?
lol and Catholics call US heretics
t.baptist with respect for protestants

they had to go to the city of their birth to be counted as rome just conquered israel and were conducting a census, they had to travel about 40 miles

That's right, thank you user

Says the man who's country is exclusively for Catholics only and high ranking members at that.

yeah rome had a single payer system it was good why do you think they call it a caesarian section

I couldn't find that quote online, but in any case I'm glad that I'm not a Christcuck.

Also - SAGE

NO ONE POST AFTER ME UNLESS YOU WANT FUTURE THREADS TO BE PASSED ASIDE IN FAVOUR OF THIS

Wait
> Communists who think like Christians
Like ussr removing kebab crusade style. I like where this is going.

>denied housing and healthcare
They arrived too late, slept in a stable. Not related.

Nah, they had to go to Bethlehem for the census. It was Joseph's city of birth, I believe.
Certainly not refugees, though.

>hurr if you were a real christian you would give all of your money to a satanic government so it can import muslims

>Jesus was a Communist
Francis is a heretic

hold on
im just looking for the part were jesus starved a few million Ukrainians

40 miles, on foot, while Mary is pregnant. And the police are roman invaders who just showed up, and don't speak the local language.

No compassion even for Jesus.

So Mary was tougher than female soldiers in the US Marines?

40 miles is a 2 day journey, mary rode a donkey

The absolute state of Catholicism

This is your brain on Christianity.

>40 miles is a 2 day journey, mary rode a donkey

Where in the bible does it say this?

Communism isn't about charity. It is about forcing others to perform charity. Charity without agency is slavery.

I remember when I used to think liberals were concerned about the community. Now I have realized they are mostly about telling the community how to live so they can feel superior in their morality. They really don't give a shit about others.

"The day of the Lord shall itself bring it to pass as the Lord will. And he saddled the ass, and set her upon it; and his son led it, and Joseph followed."

>"provided free healthcare in the form of miracles"

As opposed to real healthcare, which comes in the form of tax money, not miracles.

Fuck this crypto kike.

>"The day of the Lord shall itself bring it to pass as the Lord will. And he saddled the ass, and set her upon it; and his son led it, and Joseph followed."

Joseph's son? With whom? That would be Jesus's half brother. What book is this?

Luke 2:1 And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be taxed.
2:2 (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.)
2:3 And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city.
2:4 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:)
2:5 To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.
2:6 And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.

So Tax, not just census.

daily reminder semitic religions are scourge on humanity and the middle way is path to salvation

Please tell me I'm being baited
Surely he didn't say this

Yeah, his point is communism can't work without divine intervention.

They'd have to go to the Temple in Jerusalem for baby Jesus' dedication

marys brother the he is her father, everyone had to go back to their city of birth. I know you that because youve never been to israel that the distances are huge but its a tiny country. Pic related is the sea of galilee where jesus calmed the dangerous storm, though its more of a lake

>Please tell me I'm being baited
>Surely he didn't say this

Jesus is baiting you.

But your quote isn't from the bible. I just checked. That comes from Jehova's witnesses literature. Neither Matthew, Mark, Luke, nor John mention a donkey.

whats your point?

There are no female soldiers in the US Marines. You might have confused the Army and the Marine Corps because both of them BTFO of your country.

This is a fakequote, but bears a response:

>two refugees
Not at the time of Jesus's birth, arguably a few years afterward, but not really. They never left the Roman Empire. They were more like internally displaced persons, or just fugitives.

>denied housing and healthcare
They were not "denied" housing, there simply wasn't very much available. I don't understand the healthcare thing. It wasn't on offer, so it couldn't have been denied.

>gave to the poor
And also rebuked a disciple who complained that a gift could have been sold and given to the poor, because "the poor will always be with you."

>provided free healthcare in the form of miracles
At zero cost to the taxpayer.

>forgave sinners
Who repented.

>and said its harder for a rich man to get into heaven than a camel to pass through the eye of a needle.
Before the cross and resurrection, this was true. Now, not so much.

>whats your point?

You are criticizing the Pope for contradicting non-catholic literature.

>>"provided free healthcare in the form of miracles"
>As opposed to real healthcare, which comes in the form of tax money, not miracles.

I'd take Jesus over chemotherapy any day.

highly uncommon