/LDS/ General - Latter Day Saint General

This is a thread to discuss the latter day saint movement in America and around the world. LDS and non LDS alike are welcome to discuss the church here.

youtube.com/watch?v=608cbv7Qe_A
>youtube.com/watch?v=608cbv7Qe_A

youtube.com/watch?v=4ia3gYSvG8M
>youtube.com/watch?v=4ia3gYSvG8M

youtube.com/watch?v=7OdUBvB3Ots
>youtube.com/watch?v=7OdUBvB3Ots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IGFAph3lWqw
youtube.com/watch?v=i1sO5vJfNWs
youtu.be/WyxXGdG3-Io
youtube.com/watch?v=DC6c5T_dFK8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriarchal_blessing
reddit.com/r/exmormon/comments/4i0olz/the_origin_of_kolob_is_freemasonry_who_would_have/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homosexuality_Act,_2014)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How does one get into a relationship with an LDS girl without converting? Serious question.

Mormons are based. Way more kids per woman than any other White demographic too.

You don't. I've tried. Eventually I converted. Don't regret it.

ENDLESS CELESTIAL SEX
youtube.com/watch?v=IGFAph3lWqw

Debunk this:
youtube.com/watch?v=i1sO5vJfNWs

Better thread theme: youtu.be/WyxXGdG3-Io

Mormon kids are the biggest faggots - teenage boys literally crying at the podium during fast and testimony meeting about Jesus and the church. I would never raise my child in the church.

>Following a semetic religion
>Following a made-up religion
>Following a made-up semetic religion

lsd should only be used occasually and by individual with strong mind

Part of joining involves being adopted/assigned a place in a house of Isreal.

"among the Jews, among those who are the more wicked part of the world; and they shall crucify him"

Nephi: 10:3

On what basis?

Mormon here. Please start openly hating us more. We are becomin cucked beyond belief. Some good old fashion persecution can fix that really fast. Currently the church is weak, mainly the men. We are trying too hard to fit in when we should be standing our ground and being weird and backwards like we are.

Please elaborate.

Why isn't 'hot liquids' which was used to mean no caffeine or coffee not just seen as whiskey which is what it would have meant back when Smith and the Mormons went West?

You don't. They try converting you.

AZ here, LDS women are top-tier. Thought about converting myself.

This, what happened to Adam God, polygamy, blood atonement, and most importantly, the curse of Cane?

Mitt Romney is a terrible role model.

I agree we are getting cucked. Degeneracy is also spreading because of this. I went to BYUI for two semesters. Its full of disgusting jack Mormons and many of the women are giving out blow jobs "because its not really sex."

>The Jews; for their works were works of darkness, and their doings were doings of abominations."

2 Nephi 25:2

Strange question, but are any of you Mormons into ancient astronaut theory? It seems like there could be some overlap with the Book of Mormon from what I've read so far.

I have no actual faith whatsoever. None.

I want to join LDS for the fringe benefits. How manageable is it?

LDS is ok, but I prefer LSD.

Do Mormons really believe they are the "true Jews" or some shit?

>Mormonism and Islam Baptist Preaching KJV Bible by Pastor Steven L. Anderson

youtube.com/watch?v=DC6c5T_dFK8

I moved here to Uganda about 18 months ago and soon got into a relationship with a local Mormon chick (INB4 Hasa Diga Eebowai).

We're now married but I have no intention of becoming a Mormon, how can I fully redpill my wife away from it? She doesn't even really believe in the teachings of the LDS church anyway (drinks coffee, etc) - been slowly giving her info about how Mormons dissed blacks before 1978 and Joseph Smith's magic stones and missing pages.

Bullshit. Rexburg is a police state. Can't even have a girl visit off-campus housing without the bishop hearing

No, we're Christians. We believe jews were wicked, as our scriptures clearly state.

They are great people and they have high ethical values. The only thing I don't really like about them is that they are crooks and scam artists. Aside from that do do great work in communities and in foreign countries.

Don’t follow this fuckinf cult anons,

It’s literal jewery.

They are the biggest heeb feteshists around, and preach dangerous brainwashing and mind control doctrine.

They are the shadowy hand behind every nonsensical religious right political move out there.

Just look into their finances

I attended BYUI as well, can confirm plenty of stupid degenerate actions by kids because "its not real sex."

I recall one specific example was of students lining the walls of an apartment and undressing and starring at each other/opposite sex in the room. I forgot what they called it but, it certainly isnt anything to be proud of.

They try so hard to protect kids and even try to send them to any of the university bubbles and sure enough, stupid kids will do as stupid kids do.

I would send my kids to them before the Boy Scouts.

You can lie a lot but, eventually i think that could be found out.

So why are there kabbalistic elements in Mormonism?

This is a good question, I'm LDS and I somewhat believe in ancient astronaut theories. I'm not sure what the scriptures say about this. Can someone else provide an answer?

"And Enoch also beheld the residue of the people which were the sons of Adam; and they were a mixture of all the seed of Adam save it was the seed of Cain, for the seed of Cain were black, and had not place among them."

Redpill me on Martin Harris. Was he delusional or was he in cahoots with Joseph Smith? Why did Cowdery really replace him?

We'll their not a bunch of pedo's like the Catholics.

Provide proof please.

I am not sure about the condition of BYU Provo, but I think the added degeneracy is caused by BYUI being perceived as the school kids go to who didn't apply themselves enough to get into Provo. As a result we get the washouts and losers in most cases. I only went there because the price was better and I was a convert and lacked certain requirements to get into Provo. Regardless the school is rotting to the core morally speaking. Its been so since David A. Bednar left I'm told.

Lookup Patriarchial Blessings. For them its a divinely inspired blessing from God that among other things will tell you which house of Isreal you belong to.
They are looked at as being very personal and meant to be a guide for you durring your life. Its not proper to openly talk about yours if at all.
In mine I was promised a wife who would be equaly yoked and be as a shining star and would always be able to provide me with direction. It talked about me traveling in the service of God as an old man and working with church leaders.
Ill leave it at that. Its basically a summary of some but not all of the blessing you will have in life of you are a good boy.

There is not an official stance on it. I assume if you asked your bishop he would say its something at odd with our faith.

1. Belief humans can become gods.

2. Belief that the supreme god (Elohim) has cenelstial sex with a female Holy Spirit.

3. Belief in holy garments, amulets, etc.

4. Temple rituals are based on Jewish magic.

>moving to Uganda
What

They are successfully getting white people to reproduce.

female holy spirit wrong. The holy spirit has an unkown gender at this time until he/she receives a body.

We dont believe in "amulets"

Its not "Jewish magic" but if it is, we use the power of the Jew against him

Yeah, got bored of living in the UK. Didn't really expect to be here this long but I really like the place - great weather, food, people etc (shit wifi and cheese but I can get over that)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriarchal_blessing

Excerpts
The purpose of a patriarchal blessing is (1) to identify the tribe of Israel to which some people belong, others who do not are then "adopted" in and given the same blessings; (2) to bless the member with knowledge and the spiritual gifts that may be obtained by obedience to Gospel principles; (3) to give advice or help to the individual (often this includes foretelling of possible future events, opportunities, and temptations). Within the church, a patriarchal blessing is considered to be a revelation for the recipient, with the promises made in the blessing considered conditional upon the recipient's obedience to Gospel principles.
A person is informed of the tribe of Israel to which they belong. This is done to acknowledge the fulfillment of the church doctrine that through baptism members become part of the house of Israel. Additionally, it is believed that each tribe differs slightly and a person may come to understand the unique circumstances of his or her life better by knowing to which tribe they belong. The differences between the tribes are generally acknowledged to arise from the differences in the blessings Jacob pronounced upon his sons and Joseph's sons, Ephraim and Manasseh.

reddit.com/r/exmormon/comments/4i0olz/the_origin_of_kolob_is_freemasonry_who_would_have/

They don't like faggots.

exmormon is nigger tier controlled op. give me something better.

Honestly, I think I can maintain the lie, but it's more a matter of whether or not the obligations are worth the fringe benefits.

Like Orthodox Judaism? Yeah, I could maintain the lie, but the actual work in converting is mindblowingly bad.

I know right. Used to be based af. Some weird ass shit but we owned it, it was so much better then.

Agree 100%. Bring back Brigham young please. Dude was hardcore.

is the anti-homosexuality committee a real thing?

I did my mission in AZ, thought about moving back just to find a wife. Truly top tier.

Rexburg is special, we don't talk about it.

It is a lot less degenerate though... really makes you think.

That may be the case as far as it going down the drain since bednar left. the influx of "students of lesser means" does say something. Yeah, its cheaper but its more kids in an isolated area. Makes for all sorts of possibilities.

Why do they track all births and deaths? Does it help them target donors?

Well the law is (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homosexuality_Act,_2014)

You don't really hear too much about it though, save for some raids on pro-gay events like film festivals etc.

I did not know this that it was turning degenerate. That sucks.

>mainly the men
The men are weak, but the women are truly insufferable right now.
When I was still at BYU I knew so many women who were desperate to square their new commie feminist ideologies with church doctrine.

I am moving to AZ next month. Wish me luck wish shopping Anons!

2nd worst form of proddies. Need to crusade Utah and all temples/wards world wide.

Oh wait ignore that, it's invalid haha.

Tbh I don't really know most of the laws here - most people (including my wife) hate gays and other assorted degenerates though

He cucked out and let his wife take the manuscript to her bull, making Martin unworthy to continue

I love 90's sci-fi cartoons

>thinks trying to become gods is a bad thing.

Enjoy the cuck life pleb.

Provo is just as bad, probably worse

Most Mormons are actually based, full time Utah resident here. Mormons are homogeneous, build strong white communities, and promote traditional and wholesome culture. Biggest problem with Mormonism is its cucked church leadership.

lmaooo this thread is making me wish we could have mormon/pol/ all the time, but without the filthy evangelicals.

They don't fake miracles and healings.

Yeah there was a prostitution sting a few years ago that rocked the campus. Apparently women were leaving tennis rackets in their windows as a sign they were "open for business." disgusting. The school is subsidized by tithing money...

its cucked to maintain tax exempt status. They gotta play by the rules or get sledgehammered by the government

Thats entirely valid desu. But yeah, utah is definitely a strong traditionalist stronghold for whites thanks to the mormons, and I hope it stays that way.

help me out mormons

one of my ex-girlfriends had left the church when I started seeing her

she eventually broke up with me after a year because she said I was too conservative

i could tell this girl still had some of her traditionalist programming

she dressed conservatively, hardly ever drank, and talked about wanting kids

but she did a bunch of other stuff like get involved with faggy liberal groups and unitarian progressive church bullshit

what happened to this girl

What's more Jesus? LDS or a course in miracles?

I hope so, but any traditional white enclave is basically a dinner bell for the kikes at this point. They'll infiltrate it and subvert it if we aren't vigilant. WifeWithAPurpose talks about James the Mormon bringing nigger culture in to the youth and she is dead on.

Mormons constantly claim to “know” things are true....

You don’t....

Please stop saying that you do.

>he hasn't had the spirt confirm the will of God to him

Fully legit cult. Got 501c3 + all that cash.

Probably going through a rebellious anti-god phase, so she identifies anything traditionalist or openly conservative as "bad and related to religion", but her having been raised as a mormon, some things will almost certainly always stick, a belief in NOT being a filthy whore, a belief in having children, and a belief in caring for a family.

>she did a bunch of other stuff like get involved with faggy liberal groups
this is what happened to her

THIS. Big follower of WifeWithAPurpose, very nice woman. But seriously, utah DOES need to stay vigilant, I guarantee we will see large scale kike attempts to invade us with shitskins and lefties at somepoint.

>Probably going through a rebellious anti-god phase

she was big on god but not on tradition

she was all about going to those new gay progressive churches where fags like to congregate and women are pastors

>some things will almost certainly always stick, a belief in NOT being a filthy whore, a belief in having children, and a belief in caring for a family.

spot on

but she talked about adopting shitskins if she couldn't have kids

i really liked the fact that she was prim and proper, but it seemed like cultural marxism and women's lib became too attractive for her and she left the church

become Catholic

Unfortunate she got mixed in with toxic ideology, but it sounds like she might snap out of it someday, since she still seems to have some good core values.

>large scale kike attempts
The "Ordain Women" leader being a jewish convert is what redpilled me. There is no going back for me now.

I don't know why they don't push for legal polygamy. As long as we are redefining marriage I think it should include polygamy.

Catholics aren't Christian, though.

>Unfortunate she got mixed in with toxic ideology

she treated fags like pets

it was all about saving the fags to her

apparently, she really disagreed with the mormon position on homosexuality

she had a gay friend

she dragged me to some progressive church where some dude came out as gay, and she gave him a standing ovation with the rest of the fruitcakes

i was pretty fucking disgusted

she cried about my distaste later

And ayy lmao pioneers are?

They are a splinter faction within the church though.

Damn dude. That sucks. Used to be the good kids school...

Jesus christ, yeah she really needs to fucking snap out of it, otherwise she's just gonna get (((progressively))) worse and worse

The liberal groups are the cause not the symptom

ah, shit it's late. I meant going back from the redpill, not the church. I'm still good with God

what the fuck

I just wanted to say i moved to Utah and got baptized. The Book of Mormon is true, there was a trade between the middle east and central america in ancient times and that Jesus is the son of God.

I think a lot of my fellow LDS people who seem moderate are really hiding their power levels. Rural Mormons are the most badass IMHO.

>The Book of Mormon is true
>literally written from golden plates that no one ever saw