This is the starting map for 2020. Without knowing who Trump's opponent will be, what do you think his chances are...

This is the starting map for 2020. Without knowing who Trump's opponent will be, what do you think his chances are? Do you think any unusual states will flip?

I think Trump will win Maine, NH, and Minnesota next time. He may lose Arizona.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2020#Potential_candidates_2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Minnesota
They didn't even vote reagan

Whatever source this is from I guarantee it predicted a race way farther in the left's favor for 2016. The God-Emperor will win because that's what the God-Emperor does.

And Trump lost it by a 1.52% in his first election

They were pretty close for Trump. If he brings them jobs he could possibly pull out a win, slim as it may be. I think the SJW train will have to derail more for that to happen, but still.

I would be more surprised if he DIDN'T win MN.

>that FL
have to wonder how demographics will influence 2020. FL just gets harder and harder to win

You really think trump has any chance in keeping Georgia red? good luck

I don't know. That's why it's in the 'leans red' column. Atlanta may make GA competitive

If Trump wins it in 2020, whichever R is nominated in 2024 will have a hell of a time winning it

If you gave all of McMullin McMorman fuck's votes to Trump he would've won it.

Trump is doomed. He'll probably ragequit when the Republicans lose control of Congress next year anyway. But don't cry, you'll always have your memories of election night 2016 to get nostalgic about. But it's all downhill from here for him. Get used to it. Alabama was just the start.

it's not just demographics, people are coming from places like California. a red GA would not come that big a surprise in 2020, but that ends afterwords. 16 electoral points as well

Minnesotan here. Trump will never win it. It’s impissible. He almost won it in 2016, but the liberals here reallllly hate him. Like irrationally. You can’t explain anything good about him.

I told a coworker about something good he did and said it was Obama and something bad Obama did and said it was trump. Guess how she responded? When I corrected her she got mad and walked away.

His opponent was Minnesotan.

Chances are good, the election process is stacked in favor of the incumbent president. Anyone understand why the incumbent has such an advantage?

AZ will go for Trump. But FL is a state you should worry about, cause democraps will undoubtedly rile up those nigger ricans. (Almost 200k are there because of that fucking hurricane)

He could lose TX AND FL and as long as he wins every state he got the last time he would just have to win VA, MN, and 2 of the 3: CO, NV, or NH

bully pulpit, seen as experienced from first term, people are complacent
Imagine the immense butthurt from a fully red Midwest outside of Cook County. I can see it now

Take FL away from his 2016 electoral count and he still wins

If the election were held now against a generic Democrat he would very likely lose.

That's the downside of being in power, elections become referendums on you.

Also, Democrat turnout is not complacent anymore, they are extremely motivated to turn out now that they've been shown they can lose it all and are living through it.

We need to get rid of niggers and spics.

This is the most likely rational outcome after 2018. Republicans will lose congress and then trump will not run again.

I’m talking as someone who likes trump and what he has done. Liberals everywhere just irrationally hate him because of the stuff he says.

Anyone in WI, PA or MI? How's the economy in those states. They will determine the 2020 election.

>Thinking Trump will win
Jeb will guac all over Trump and his way to victory

Need to start memeing towards them.

Incumbent presidents almost always lose their first midterm elections. It's way more unusual to pick up seats.

Also, it would be very hard for Repubs to lose the Senate. It's the house that they'll probably lose

>trying to predinkle an election 3 years before it happens

Depends how many rich people migrate to red low tax states. Thats the only downfall of the SALT removal. All those rich Lib fucks coming to places like Texas and Florida.

>hurr durr democrats will win

>ignores the fact that george bush was one of the world's most hated presidents and still won a second term

Trump for three terms.

Obama 2012 is a textbook example of the opposition being motivated but the incumbent being re-elected. The tea party people were all across america pissed about obamacare, and the party still managed to lose because they picked a poor candidate and obama maintained his voter coalition

>discussing politics makes you retarded

Man what fucking board do you think you’re on?

Yep, things are set in stone so Trump needs to retain everyone he had in 2016 and add some, hard hard thing to do and a lot can happen.

Dems nominated a bad candidate that depressed turnout in 2016, they won't make that mistake a second time.

I predicted a 300 electoral vote win for trump in 2016 and i predict a 350 electoral vote win in 2020. I mean could vary significantly depending on opponent but thats what im thinking. States that could turn from blue to red - CO NM NV MN VA NH ME

And Arizona, Nevada, Utah and Colorado.

Californians are spreading throughout the country like cancer.

That probably more than anything else will really shape national politics in the coming decade.

Unlikely, the left wont be able to consistently defame candidates like they did with Moore, you wont get another Alabama. That, and Alabama was a huge wake up call to the right.

MN here.. you'll need to nuke the twin cities here to get this shit hole the flip red

This could certainly happen for Trump too but it's an awfully tall order right now.

You have to expect that it's going to be absolutely nuclear too from the media, celebrities, opposing party, you name it.

It will be unlike anything we've ever seen.

I thought the dems would go with a Franken/warren combo, but now I have no idea. I think warren is too poisoned by trumps mocking of her as a liar. Whether it’s true or not, people are building it in their minds that she is a liar.

Who do they have?

They won't run Gabard, the DNC holds grudges, and Tulsi declared for Bernie when it was very risky to do so.

Gillibrand? TPTB are trying to meme her with her machiavellian #MeToo-ism But she's just a younger, hotter, Hillary, with less to show for it.

Mark Cuban? Maybe the only chance...

But don't underestimate the forces inside modern progressives, they can't help but demand they run a woman, a colored or a queer. Or all three.

They'll try to run Harris or Ellison

Alabama was really turned because the national party had completely abandoned the candidate and campaigned against him for a solid month.

If the RNC had stuck with and defended Moore vigorously the seat would have remained R. The shamed and encouraged enough write-ins to flip it as well as depressed turnout.

Lacking a known challenger is what really makes this analysis tough. Him running against Biden vs him running against Warren are two hugely different scenarios. The former would be competitive and the latter he would easily win.

>NV, CO, VA, NM
not sure about that. Maybe CO? The rest are pretty solid blue

It's been nuclear from the media. I think people have protest/outrage fatigue.

The media brainwashed the people against these tax cuts, but people know when they have more money in their pockets. Plus, if we start hitting 4% GDP growth, Trump's re-election would be set.

Deporting the Mall of Somalia alone could do it. Just airlift the entire thing to Mogadishu.

Tax plan goes through, the PA steel companies will boom so PA goes red. Auto manufacturing will get incentives to bring jobs back MI goes red. FL gets an influx of tourists from the economic expansion so FL goes red. Coal production is no longer hindered by green regulation so VA and NC kicks up production, they both go red. Trump wins 2020 by a landslide.

He'll take WI again. Manufacturing jobs are coming back.... Only libfuck Madison and Milwaukee go blue

Republican turnout needs to be high, we can't let losses like Virginia and Alabama weaken us.

The Dems have been motivated by there hatred for Trump, and have been turning out in larger numbers.

We need to demoralize them, and make them feel like their vote doesn't matter.

They'll either go really generic like Jones candidate and hope for crossover.

Or they'll go full screeching POC woman.

You mean like Democrats trying to flood Florida with Puerto Ricans using the hurricane as an excuse to make Florida not be able to deal with the exact same thing in the future?

Nevada and New mexico were pretty close actually. They real clear averages were swayed by early lopsided months old polls. He only lost NH by a hair and he almost won virginia. If there are far fewer illegals voting it will sway some of those mexican states. I dont think all of them will turn but a few will.

I honestly think trump needs a growing economy to win. It’s the only thing he will have solid numbers on. It might dip for a year or two, but it has to be an upward trend by election. Otherwise he is fucked.

>FL
Did you miss this fall where they imported all of those Puerto Ricans, who can totally vote?

My guess would be Biden, Booker, Kamala Harris. The latter is being groomed already

He has some time. The next year has to be a big one for him. He needs the wall and an infrastructure bill.

Some predict 4% growth next year. That would be outrageous. No way to complain about him

hes done nothing for our country so i expect everywhere except fucking hick central to be blue

the neo-nazi shitposting portion of an asian take-out website?

It'll be stuff like a nigger recording outtake of joking from the Apprentice.

Detailed sex "allegations" from a handful of people.

Mueller's team leaking his taxes where he may personally stand to gain from tax reform.

That sort of really low, non policy shit.

All their best oppo research came out in '16. They pulled out all the stops. Their best shit was the access hollywood tapes, and no one cared.

As we saw with Bill Clinton in the 90s, when the economy is doing well, no one cares about the president's personal problems

Biden will turn 78 right after the election. And there's the powerful Creepy Uncle memetics... But there's a lot of cucks that love him, so who knows.

Booker is widely memed, as is Harris. I don't think either can do better than Obama did, though.

They will focus the attention off the economy and on to Trump personally and what he says or does, they will frame any elections in a good economy as a referendum on his behavior.

If the stock market declines or a bubble pops they will say it's his fault.

If Dems retake all of Congress by enough margins in 2018 they'll bring impeachment in 2019, which could blow up on them if they don't wrap it in something they can really sell to half the public, which probably won't be hard.

Trump faces a lot of threats in the next year, but if he and Republicans can work together in what time they have left and notch more wins he will have things to run on besides not being Hillary Clinton.

Why would he do anything for your country?

Don't underestimate what they will do now that the have to take him seriously and without an HRC as an opponent.

It will be absolutely nuclear stuff like we've never seen before.

Biden is probably the only guy who could have beaten trump in the last election. I dont think Bernie could have beaten him

Biden is old, and I do doubt he will run. Who knows: maybe he'll run as a one-termer. Would that be any more crazy than a billionaire real estate mogul with no military/political experience winning?

You are right. But Trump is a great bullshitter and he'll constantly tout the economy.

My worry is this, and maybe it's too conspiratorial: what if "they" purposely crash the markets in August 2020 to get Trump out of office? Can they do that?

I think if he actually does something substantial with illegals Arizona will pull hard for him, and I think PN and WI will solidify red by the next few elections.

Mondale's home state was Minnesota

I think he'll pull off Minnesota

Walter Mondale was born and raised in Minnesota and represented it as a politician. Also, he BARELY won. Minnesota has lots of Swedes so it's more liberal than most of the Midwest but there's still a large working class white contingent.

On a side note I'm really hoping a Republican wins the special Senate election in that state next year (now that Franken is resigning)

Trump actually won NH in 2016. Documented election fraud gave it to the fat old drunk bull dyke.

>On a side note I'm really hoping a Republican wins the special Senate election in that state next year (now that Franken is resigning)
Good question. That would be an indication of Trump's prospects in that state in '20

Im more worried about the Neastern high tax states who cant write off anything. NJ NY Mass. People that can leave want to move to FL and be with the rest of those NE lib fucks. I dont think it will matter for the midterm but i would be legit worried about 2020.

If Trump saves PR and reforms immigration might get lucky and suck up some of that Latin vote for the person that fixed the issue.

The exporting of liberals from Solid blue states to swing states is clearly something to worry about unless economy goes gangbusters.

Actually write-offs of up to $10K are allowed. Even so, most people should see even small tax cuts

They will fabricate a pedo sex tape, Kubrick-on-the-moon, Patterson/Gimlin sasquatch film levels of possible legitimacy.

Im pretty sure he cancelled the state tax write offs to fuck over liberal states with high state tax, because writing off your state tax means thats less tax collected by the federal government. Now these leftys can see what its lie to actually have to pay for their welfare and food stamp niggers without deducting it from their federal tax bill. really the federal government was subsidizing lefty states.

You're smoking crack if you think Republicans are going to lose congress in 2018. They may or may not lose the house, but they will gain seats in the senate.

You're probably right. But Biden is several years older than Trump, and we're living in the sexual assault moral panic.

The Dems HAVE to run a colored or a woman. They chose this, and elements within will not allow them to chose the stronger option.

The parties are explicitly ethnic now. They mostly were in 2016. They definitely are since Alabama.

Nothing is too weird anymore.

Zuck get's memed, but what if the dems try to harangue Bill (or Melinda) Gates into it? For a lot of normies, that's who they think of when "making money" or "intelligence" is mentioned.

Agreed. I think Kamala Harris will be the DNC puppet

Fuck the left, kind of hope these niggers try and impeach him. That would be an illegitimate government at that point.

Good news is that 10 Democrats in the Senate are up for re-election in

Florida is going to be tough to keep in 2020, pic related, but on the bright side Trump didn't need it to win in 2016 and if he can keep the Rust Belt states (coastal liberals rarely move here and whites are becoming more and more redpilled) then he'll be fine.

Should have been Mo Brooks in the first place. Not Moore or Strange. Could have avoided the entire shit show

in states that Trump won in 2016*

If they try and impeach him the bullets will start flying.

I would unironically sneak across and fight for the trumps in exchange for citizenship in the empire after.

I honestly believe a celebrity is next. Oprah, Tom Hanks, you name it.

There's no way they win the Senate. They will probably just win the House.

Alas, why can't it be Mad Maxine, the Memes make themselves...

They might try to roll out Tammy Duckworth again, they tried to meme her pretty hard a few years back.

They have a huge fucking list. Have you seen the wiki page? It's twice the size of what the GOP had in '16: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2020#Potential_candidates_2

Powerful Moloch fuckery if true. "hopefully" Hanks has groped a craft services table attendant or too.

Oprah? Do any actual black people like her?

The national base of the dems won't accept a white guy; they are unironically too racist for that. The only "white" guy that has a chance in hell at getting the nomination is Bernie (but he's a jew). It'll most likely be a women although a minority male might get it.

Roy Moore losing had nothing to do with lack of support from the RNC or narratives about hitting on 16 year olds. It wasn't vote fraud and it wasn't historical record turnout from nigger women.

Roy Moore lost because there is a large enough contingent within the republican party who is tired of the jew shit. Trump got elected because he explicitly railed against neocon jewish foreign policy. His administration to date has been the exact opposite. He blew it and everyone attached to him and his party is done. Zionism can't win elections in the US anymore and once those opposed to it sniff it out, you are burnt and somebody else has to be built up in your place.

Can't wait for the "Junior Varsity" debates like in early fall 2015!

There will be an attempt to push Tulsi Gabbard because she is a reliable zionist.

That won't happen. The DNC hates her.

How about Julian Castro?

So who do you work for? will these be the states you invest in?

This is a slight possibility, but I don't think he'll run. Also the last name is a liability no matter how you look at it.

Wait, am I misremembering, didn't she treat with the Assad regime?

Do they actually think anybody from the top section has a chance in hell outside of California or a faggot dance studio?

And their second-tier is a fucking circus show of retards as well.

Not all of the DNC. Gabbard is a reliable zionist. Much like Trump the "internal resistance" to her is a show to build bona fides with "alternative" voting blocs.

where's Mark Zuckerberg?

Wow, we could have men named Castro running 2/3 of North America, and not even the most Latiin third!

Their most formidable candidate is Biden, and he's a fossil.

Tulsi Gabbard might do well, but as others here have already mentioned, the DNC would shill against her and prevent her nomination

I get that you hate the jews which is fine, but that has nothing to do with this. The DNC is literally rigged to get their favored candidate. Most of them hate Gabbard, so she's a no-go.

>red Ohio
The person that wins Ohio wins the election.

It's a show. She is building her bona fides. Remember, Trump admitted in one of the debates that Iran was actually the one fighting ISIS. He did this because he was desperate to win and needed to court voters who are "too aware" for the government's liking. As soon as Trump got in, it was right back to literal likud anti-Iran propganda.

Gabbard is a hindu and a former US service member. Extreme zionist. Her outsider image is carefully crafted to dupe those on the other side. Anyone who ever served in the US military can't be trusted. You add hindu to that, and you really don't have anyone else to blame when you find your whole White family being shipped out to die in the desert because kikes and dotheads don't like ragheads.

I guess we'll see if the DNC can swallow their pride.

>Obama inner circle urging Deval Patrick to run

Don't know anything about him, but he checks at least one box for the DNC...