Trump is doing everything he said he was going to do during the election, but yet people are still mad?

Trump is doing everything he said he was going to do during the election, but yet people are still mad?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/04/07/coal-mining-jobs/
youtube.com/watch?v=NQMm6PcMIL0
youtube.com/watch?v=eqRQsJXBPjY
salon.com/2017/12/21/jeff-sessions-wants-to-reopen-uranium-one-case-against-clinton-and-here-we-go-again/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They got mad at his promises. They get mad at him completing his promises. Everybody should expect this.

Who's this qt

HNNNNNNGGGGG FUAC

Why did no one ever tell me that Faith Goldy had a daughter?!

i want to fuck her smile desu who is this?

Because you are a pervert.

still no wall
best friends with jews
drumpf

>her

him, her, i don't care, user. I need a name

>forced meme

Juliana Wetmore

We aren’t to different you and I.

I'm not, I'm downright fucking giddy.

She has a dick but if you're into that thing alright.

Deportation is at an all time high this month. The wall is coming.

is this a challenge?

Faith is 27, bitch is gonna age like a rose.

Wall comes with the infrastructure package next year.

Jews are the Jews anymore. Europeans are the real Jews.

>Everything he said
See no wall, Obamacare still in place, only added more to the swamp, no trade war against china.
There is no greater source of comedy for a european then MAGA faggots and there president and stuff who lie on tv and people still defending them.
If that would happend in europe, the person in question would be removed from office the very secound. You americans are getting everything you deserve and its hillarious

You lying son of a bitch.

>not knowing Trump with his jewish daughter and son-in-law would be sympathetic to jews
I thought you knew who you were colluding with

Many voters like myself thought he was joking about being a racist piece of shit. What a mistake

I'll figure it out, I mean we all have assholes, right?

>racist

>wahhhh I don't like what he does so I call him racist

>voters like myself
>leaf

Canada? voter fraud confirmed

>Pfffbtbbt

You’re just but hurt because he China’d your country.

>repeal Obamacare
>jail HC
>drain the (((swamp)))
>build the wall and make Maxiko pay for it
>ban Muslims from entering the US
>deport all illegals
>take no vacations, kek
Yeah, not really. He promised lots of other stuff he didn't do and won't do.

prototypes for the wall are already going up

Literally all I care about is if my taxes are going to be lower next year. If they are and stay lower i'll vote for him again.

Oh yeah, like the deportation of all illigals are on there way any minute now or obongocare will be repealed or how he will take no vacations like obama who played golf twice what he will NEVER ever do am I right?
Or are that just alternative facts?

“And, by the way, how are your 401(k)s doing? Not too bad, right?”

The existence of a white majority is more important than taxes

>>jail HC
justice department is working on that
>drain the (((swamp)))
People like Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush don't have a job in his white house.
>ban Muslims from entering the US
That is going to the supreme court.
>deport all illegals
Deportation is at an all time high this month.
>take no vacations
He never said that.

white majority lol in america lmao you what m8 lmfaorolfpm

LOL at Germany why are you so worried about America when you got bigger problems fix your mudslime of population then come back to us K thanks

I’m surprised the mother didn’t drop her out of fright.

Would racemix.

speak English you fucking Nazi

>mental gymnastics

Quit defending him desu, I got off the train when he bombed Syria and bowed to the Saudis.

Nigger or spic?

You fucking idiotic Kraut the wall is being built right now

More like Wetless, am I right? Guys? Hello?

She already is half white-half Cuban.

>most white people of any country in the world

go back wetback

>liberals and communists
>people

Dude every single fact you said is a lie XD

holy shit Kraut you seriously have no understanding of politics in America. CNN aint a source.

>I got off the train when he bombed Syria
He false flagged attacked them.

Kill yourself. My state actually has the white population growing.

>no wall
>no mudslime ban
>coal industry still dead
>companies still offshoring jobs and money
>a complete tool of the jew globalist agenda

Yeah, actually he hasn't actually followed through on ANYTHING he said he was going to do.

>America First guys
>lmao, le poor Syrian kids get holocausted by literal Hitler bad goy Assad, let's dick around in the region even more because muh World Police status
Trump is just another cancerous Neocon. People crying because him being another low for the USA are retarded because he's just more of the same: a kike owned corporate dick sucking warmonger, just like every other US president before him. Trump isn't the disgrace the media makes him out to be, your nation is.

Tell Olli WILLITH we said hi.

Man I wish it wasn't so obvious that you were trolling.

>idiot that doesn't know everything in politics isn't overt for every idiot to see

>A PRESIDENT DOES EVERYTHING HE PROMISED IN HIS FIRST YEAR OR HE FAILED, AMIRITE GUISE???

Liberal faggot detected.

Lol says the faggot whose country merkel is allowing to be anally raped by ISIS refugees. Hmmmm, how do they deal with that in North America? Oh, that's right, we don't allow massive amounts of knife stabbing, rapey, quantities of people into our nation as willy nilly as Germany does do we? Fuckin'a, I guess you guys aren't londistan or as bad as France, but it shre as shit doesn't look like you're learning any lessons from the rest of Europe.

He never said he'd commute the sentence of a kike who laundered money and hired hundreds of illegals. Still better than Hillary.

not bad at all.. grew 29% since election day

>no wall
prototypes for the wall are already going up
>no mudslime ban
That is going to the supreme court.
>coal industry still dead
Wrong
fortune.com/2017/04/07/coal-mining-jobs/
>companies still offshoring jobs and money
citation needed
>a complete tool of the jew globalist agenda
Globalist don't support Israel.

>why would people hate le fucking supreme Burgerland? we are great XDDDD
You are the single reason Europe is in the state it is right now. Your retarded kike worshipping foreign policy has brought demise over the world time and time again. I deeply hope ZOGnalds latest retarded move of sucking jew dick will get as many amermiutts killed as possible.

>hahaha, Germanistan is so cucked
>American interventionist foreign policy caused the fucking mess in the first place? Impossible, our (((politicians))) are fucking based, especially Trump. Jews are our allies.
9/11 2.0 when?

why are girls either plastic mannequins or tattooed hambeasts?

only the left and the (((right wing))) are mad

holy shit look at those digits

not everything is overt and as it seems, just because they don't seem to, doesn't mean they don't. Besides what idiots are still talking about globalists when we know damn well who it is?

>justice department is working on that
says who?
>People like Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush don't have a job in his white house.
What about all the kikes and the people with huge conflicts of interest that he hired?
>That is going to the supreme court.
There are no plans to ban ALL muslims like for example Saudi Arabia where 17 of the 19 terrorists of 9/11 came from. "Complete and total shutdown of all muslims entering the US" remember?
>He never said that.
He talked about how Obama takes too much time off and plays too much Golf.
youtube.com/watch?v=NQMm6PcMIL0

Listen, I'm not trying to be some autistic fuck screeching about all his unfullfilled promises.
But at least don't insist that he's keeping all his promises when it's factually just not true.

Hmmmmm, no. When did he repeal Obamacare?

Blinded by rage against the wrong enemy, again? How can you blame Americans for not knowing something that is literally just coming onto the light??

The US government isn't even giving the rebels money like they did under Obama.

THE PEOPLE WHO CONTROL THE MEDIA VOTED CLINTON.
i'm saving 5200 more on my fucking taxes. i'm stoked. trump 2020 baby. remember the tax cuts aren't permanent, because they should be altered and changed at times. corporate taxes must be fixed, because the code is much more complex, this way business's can plan ahead and when shit like this comes up where a change could occur better options could be considered.
small business is affected most. and that means less than 100 people. as someone who owned a small business and employed 15 people, i can assure you wanting to go "under the table" on pay was considered as much as possible. but IT is a little harder to do that with. asking me to provide insurance? for 15 people. are you high. its a small mom and pop style it company that competes against the local geek squad and indians.
i would take op's chick out to dinner and talk about camping.. and fucking her in a tent.

oh you are still not red-pilled on 911?
It was mossad you idiot
youtube.com/watch?v=eqRQsJXBPjY

I only voted for him because he said he'd lock Hillary up to be honest.

>How can you blame Americans for not knowing something that is literally just coming onto the light??
I'm blaming your whole nation as a whole, I couldn't give less of a fuck about the people. Your nation has been a cancerous growth for decades now. Once you turned away from the Monroe doctrine, you started to taint the world. It doesn't even matter who this benefits, what matters is who it damages: the entire fuckign rest of the world. The introduction of democracy into Europe is your fault, the vassalization of my country is your fault, the spread of degenerate nihilistic consumeristic culture is your fault. At this point, the USA are nothing more than a corrupted heart pumping more and more poison into the veins of international politics. If the heart is stabbed, the brain will die with it.

why would a privileged (You) care to share on a malaysian underwater basket weaving image board that alternative fact when....
“I’m not sure he understands that only a fraction of the population has 401(k)s. So he just may not realize that he’s speaking to the privileged few.”
- Alicia Munnell, director of the Center for Retirement Research at Boston College.

Only a third of people contribute anything to their retirement accounts, according to a Census study released this year. Among workers in the bottom half of the income scale, less than 25 percent participate in a retirement program, according to the GAO.

>obamacare still in place
>more dysfunction and swamp in washington, not less
>basically got laughed out by the chinese and handed asia to them on a silver platter
>wall will """""supposedly"""" be part of an infastructure package next year that has about as much of a chance of passing congress as the obamacare repeal
See, I voted for Trump because he was a good meme, and slightly better than Hillary. But most of the people who continute to support Trump even though he has failed utterly at all his promises so far are so deep into their belief and support of the guy that they stopped realizing that they were voting for him for the memes, and have basically gone the Project Chanology route of autism. They were submerged in the memes here for so long that they started believing them actually.

I also forgot
>supporting Israel and the Jews

post bobs and vagene

>claims to MAGA
>Hillary will be arrested any day guise! TICK TOCK
>it's almost Christmas and the only thing hanging by fires are stockings

>make america great again
>america is now mutts

>clinton foundation

t. Muslim XD
Jews are our allies and hate muzzies as much as we do. Trump recognizing Jerusalem as Isreal's capital was probably his smartest move yet. You're just a CTR Soros shill that isn't able to grasp his 4D chess.

>ancap
>alt left
get outta here soyboy

I'm canadian and didn't pay attention to what the GOP tax bill actually was. I just now looked at the brackets and some leftist article comments. What are they bitching about? You still saved 3% of your income, and if you don't like it and think it isn't enough, go figure out how to make more money. Fucking democrats I swear.

Yeah. Everything except for that part where he becomes a total fucking shill for Israel and the military Industrial complex.

SAGE

infrastructure will be on the table as soon as Saudi ARAMCO has been privatized. they are divesting from oil but will invest in beautifull toll roads in the US. screen cap this.
and well.. the tax bill will be what the dems will use next year.

ah I see..., ok sure

i do enjoy coming here for my daily dose of horror stories.

>this blatant burgerposting
Christ, actual lefties would laught at you for associating them with people like Trudeau and Merkel. Both of them are stereotypical neoliberals. They are (relatively) pro market (hence both of them support free trade and such) but progressive and post nationalists. That doesn't make them commies, though.

They can't take it

He said he supported Israel before the election.

The tragedy is that this is now the line of thought of the trump supporters left on here. It's this sort of twisted "he's doing 8D chess we just cannot understand it!" stuff that is letting them continue to survive. Literally doublethink in the style of some fucking communists. Shit, even after the whole Syria fiasco they deluded themselves into think it was some grandmaster move in order to ensure support at home or something.

It's grim as fuck and scary. My mother was from the Soviet Union and told me about people like this there who were diehard fanatics.

I drive on a Swedish owned toll road everyday.
And there is a Chinese owned one here in my city as well.
American isn't a nation, it's just a bunch of land for rent.

>says who?
salon.com/2017/12/21/jeff-sessions-wants-to-reopen-uranium-one-case-against-clinton-and-here-we-go-again/

I would shoot my MAGA right in her eye.

>burger calling anybody a jew
What the fuck do you think your president is doing right now? He's even threatening smaller UN members to throw embargos around if they vote against his kikey agenda.

>>a complete tool of the jew globalist agenda
>Globalist don't support Israel.
CAN I BRING ATTENTION TO THIS.

THEY WANT BEN REMOVED!!! israel backed hungary and said SOROS IS A THREAT.

^^^^kike identified, do not engage
usual jewish subversive & incitement activities, not a super-kike by any means.
read my thread