Umm, g-guys, lolis are not for lewding!

Umm, g-guys, lolis are not for lewding!

fuck off, ifunny fag

hugs not fugs

Ren-chon is for raising ONLY

ren chon has down syndrome

I've fapped to Ren-chon countless times.

No one's going to listen to you with a stutter like that, you manlet coward.

In the case of Ren-chon, I agree. She is too pure to lewd.

Don't open it you pussy.

I would fucking kick your ass if I ever saw you in real life.

Then what are they for?

Too late.

Oh no, I alrea lewded my loli (little sister) a few weeks ago.

YAMEROOOOOOOO!

Explain further.

Ren-chon is not for lewd, but the same isn't true for every loli.

So I was bored one night and called my little sister to my room. Then I gave her a lecture about sex. In half an hour I explained everything from the basics, down to every imaginable fetish and kink. In half an hour, that poor things whole world was turned upside down, as I explained to her, every single dirty detail about the adult life. Then I sent her away. I hope she has told her loli friends about the stuff she heard. Soon it will be spring, and they will have a lot of sleepovers at my place. Then i am going to find out if the seeds I have planted, paid off.

Absolutely satanic

Are you going to give her hands-on instruction too, Satan?

You shouldn't penetrate lolis unless you have a very small dick, loli cunny simply isn't prepared to accommodate it. Use your hands or your tongue to stimulate your loli.

Now what's the next step in your master plan?

You are the worst kind of human being.

Sexuality isn't the antithesis to purity. That is what is amazing about lolis, they can be pure and lewd at the same time. The real monsters are the ones who teach lolis to feel shame and repression.

What about anal sex?

Crashing this plane.

Nah, I just want lewdness to spread among the loli kind. Also, it would be fun to hear little girls discuss lewd stuff.

Yes, because only I have the authority to lewd them.

Fuck you, you're not the boss of me.

tag:size_difference is the boss of me.

>In half an hour
>explained everything from the basics, down to every imaginable fetish and kink
>every imaginable fetish and kink
>in half an hour

This is how I know you're lying.

Yeah I believe that was the point of that little snippet

2D loli is one thing, what user is talking about is pure pedo shit. Sexuality isn't the antithesis to purity, but pedophilia sure is.

Not unless she approaches me first. I did tell her about fiddling the bean, so she can experiment by herself.

How old is she?

Well not every kink, but I listed most of the stuff you can do with the human body. (Stuff like anal, watersports, yuri, bondage, incest, 2d and waifus, German stuff, gangbangs, traps and other gay stuff, feet fetish, hand fetish, costumes, role playing, whipped cream etc., etc.). It was more then I needed to say anyway.

literally lucky

Lolis take the dick so real little girls don't have to. Truly the heroes of our time.

Loli is for headpat and cuddles.

It's been a while since I saw this without the dick.

Nice. Make sure to emphasize to her that she shouldn't be shy about asking oniichan to demonstrate for her any concept that she's having trouble with.

SATAN pls go

>Inb4 she wants a demonstration of the "German stuff".

I wonder, are the thing this user did, illegal?

It isn't illegal to explain the birds and the bees to your family member.

Just being in this thread is illegal. Pedophilia laws are extremely broad and selectively enforced. Plus no one actually reads them except for pedos.

Corruption of a minor, that's 20 years in maximum security penitentiary. Have a nice trip boy.

It works. A lot of lube + licking, fingering and etc to loosen her up.

This. Size difference is one of the most erotic things there is.

Noice, but you probably disgusted her so she'll explain it to her friends in a negative way and none of them will want to try out
Nice try tho

Renge is my daughter and she is not for lewding

Other lolis are okay