One night after you get home from work you hear your doorbell ring and open it to find this lewd dragon who wants to...

One night after you get home from work you hear your doorbell ring and open it to find this lewd dragon who wants to move in and /ss/.

What do you do?

>inb4 you're not a shota, Quetzalcoatl has been around for more than a thousand years, we're all shotas to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4
youtube.com/watch?v=WLFSvjyetOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you think about Lucoa boobs?

hey do you smoke weed

Who the hell wouldn't want to room up with an Aztec god?
Sup Forums shit following
Just look at the wonders it did for Kaine Parker when he started living with Huitzilopochtli, from grumpy solo asshole murderer NEET to leader of a B-list super-team getting drunk with Thor.
SO yes, yes I would let her move in. It can only improve my life.

>this lewd dragon who wants to move in and /ss/.
/ss/ of course. Why is this even a question.

Take full advantage of what's she offering, of course. Maybe try to learn the magic she's offering and become a master spellcaster banging a dragon goddess while going to my normal job as an ecologist. Who wouldn't want that?

I guess she can stay so long as she pays rent.

How does she put on her stupid hat?

The horns are detachable

I'd ditch the normal job part once I got gud, at that point it's time to become the stereotypical asshole wizard... with a banging hot tit monster dragon GF. That disqualified me, didn't it?

You need income so everything's nice and comfy. If you can use wizardry to make water into gold then you're fine I guess. Though, I'd just bring her to my job to make my job easier and raise the ranks and become an overlord in NYC for plants.

Imagine if you could detach your dick

only brick esse

I don't need to imagine. I lost it at a rest area in Minnesota and I've had a hole in my life ever since.

Dragons are meant to be slain.

I wonder if that's what being transgendered feels like.

Invite her in and start pouring drinks

We don't know much about the world's magic system, but one could pretty easily make sufficient bank to live comfy just with Tohru's reconstructive magic. You'd be amazing at both demolition and crime scene cleanup. Fafnir's hexes would also be great for easy money once you've established that they work.

They have the hole to begin with, and the think taking pieces of themselves away will fill the hole. Not only is that stupid, but it doesn't make mathematical sense. Two negatives don't make a positive.

This was made by a white person that gets offended by non-white slurs.

I assume she could probably use magic to turn you into a cute shota too, so I can truly live the dream.

Wanna /ss/lay the dragon. Gonna /ss/lay the dragon.

Well I'd tell her she's welcome to stay if she needs a place to live. My mom's house has a spare bedroom upstairs with it's own bathroom and everything, so she could get by just fine. I'd probably have to pay my mom more in rent to cover for her, because I'm assuming she doesn't have a job, but that's no big deal.

Why does that image reminds me of SAD goblins.

Soy un indio Nahua.

>we're all shotas to her

Would she demand human sacrifices?

Quetzalcoatl was the only Aztec god that didn't. Blood sacrifices, yes, but death wasn't encouraged. So maybe she'd just want to drink some of your blood every now and then.

It's her scales not clothes

>One night after you get home from work

I'm already seeing a flaw with this scenario.

10/10 would buddy.

Yeah? Well I'm a nordic god of lightning. She's a loli to me.

Yes, you must give her children.

Hmmm, because of the lack of information I have to agree with you.

How many anons want to self insert as the girl instead of the shota in /ss/?

Crea tus propias animaciones como te de la puta gana y deja de joder, chario.

Mexican not allowed.

I do.

Calmen su austimo maricas de mierda

checked

Noseless designs are the worst.

/s/lay the /s/erpent.

Please stop sexualizing shotas.

Is Takiya fucking Fafnir?

blogpost pls

youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4

Well is he?

>Cockona

>sexy dragon titty monster wants to have her way me

OH JEEZ I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I'D DO?

No dumbass, Takiya likes girls and Fafnir is just getting used to the idea that humans aren't all cockroaches deserving of the boot.

How do you know he likes girls huh???

I've got a strong feeling the first thing he wants to see in he morning is a scantily clad woman.

>Quetzalcoatl has been around for more than a thousand years, we're all shotas to her.

Wait is shota a body type like loli or is it actually an age thing.

I guess it depends on the person.

I LOVE QUETZALCOATL

Good question; I always thought shota was defined by the personality. I saw the correlation between being a whinny bitch and being small as a coincidence.

>dirty europoor language

Someone's gonna get sacrificed

I have sacrificed untold millions, if not billions, of potential children to her already and I can't stop.

Sorry, she looks like a prostitute and I prefer my dragons to live in caves and sleep on a hoard of gold.

I go to an already existing thread and post about it, were I a fan of maid dragon. Like this one.

Ashcroft V. Free Speech Coalition

For me

Quetzy is the protagonist of this show

It's not Kobayashi

It's not Tooru

It's LUCOA!!

Irony

Dress up in racist mexican costumes and play stereotypical mexican music outside, really badly. Lucoa can wipe everyone's memories after so we don't get arrested.

>yfw she fucked some dude in between changing bikinis and that's why she says she's "finally" back

Sexican the mexican

Best girl in the show but its nothing special.

Proceed to lay on her back and plunge into her anus

>some boy

FTFY

youtube.com/watch?v=WLFSvjyetOE
What do you guys think of this spic's cover?

>capcha was some spanish shit
bravo

A shota is a male under the age of 18.

So realistically speaking, which dragon has the biggest areolas?

She has to go back

Kek

This is a shota according to your definition

It's embarrassing b-b-but I-I really want to indulged by my big-breasted mummy Lucoa!

Gods are exempt of inmigration laws.

>Shouta and Lucoa put their penis and horn into the other's ass

Ask her to have Elma move in for threesomes and she got a deal.

ICE ICE BABY

needs a MAGA hat

Make Aztecs Great Again

Why are the dragons so thicc?

A healthy diet consisting of livestock and brave warriors.

for flight of course

also Op, I'd ask her if it was true that dragons can mate with anything

They do it you multiply.

so she really is a semen demon
\

Lucoa perfectly gets 2 of my top fetishes at once. Thicc, curvy big tits mellow attitude and SS

who is this.. platonic draconic?

Jesus, she is literally perfect. I would gladly accept immortality through sheer lust alone.

perfect..
does she lactate chilled chocolate milk?

I can't see where you get that impression

unlike Kobayashi, I don't make millions programming in Python.

I'm not sure I could finance a freeloading mexican goddess.

She offered Shouta unlimited amounts of gold though.

I can't and don't want to pay for more living expenses so I'd have to decline.