ALOT OF SHIT GOING DOWN. THANK YOU GOD EMPEROR FOR THIS CLAUSE SECTION IN YOUR NEW E.O

ALOT OF SHIT GOING DOWN. THANK YOU GOD EMPEROR FOR THIS CLAUSE SECTION IN YOUR NEW E.O.

Section 1. (a) All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in:

(B) to be a current or former government official, or a person acting for or on behalf of such an official, who is responsible for or complicit in, or has directly or indirectly engaged in:

(1) corruption, including the misappropriation of state assets, the expropriation of private assets for personal gain, corruption related to government contracts or the extraction of natural resources, or bribery; or

(2) the transfer or the facilitation of the transfer of the proceeds of corruption;

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

full link to his EO

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

glad other people see the big picture in the little details of this EO. and whats funny, NO msm outlets are reporting on this EO at allllll......prob just a coincidence.

Isn't section 1 more gov powers?

you're overthinking this one.

Wait wait wait.... Is Uranium a natural resource?

Yes. Hillary let Israel steal our uranium. Jews are FUCKED.

Hmm I just wonder if this is what Sessions has been head down working on all this time?

mueller

I know there are many that does not like Sessions, but Trump is using him for some purpose.

a punching bag for show.

you guys post this ever hour, I dont see what the big deal is.

Maybe you are right, but I think Sessions is a good guy working on something big.

sessions is a good guy. But he's drawing fire away from Mueller so he can finish up.

Going after non-profits or NGO"s is time consuming. These are the worst of all lobbyist influencing political outcomes.Take Memphis.... the city council could not subvert law to remove a statue but by misappropriation of state assets .... like selling property to a private individual for a fraction of its true value ...... Well seems fishy.

Bump.

They murdered Seth

Fucking kikes!

How many people on social media know about this? There's nothing on the news that I can see.

SO what you think is happening?
Its all hush hush.

>It will happen when the weather cools
Is this what the prophecy meant?

big big changes. Israel will be charged with crimes against humanity as the truth gets brought to light. Comey tweeted about nuremberg. Get ready for the largest purge of corruption from planet earth ever.

Yup. Jews are getting BTFO by Kushner.

Some of the other threads were flooded by shill posts. Maybe they were trying to keep knowledge about the EO from spreading.

Found one boys, how doth thou glow so bright.

T-this is all just coincidence... right? R-right?!

I thought Trump was the friend of the Jew......

but how do I use this info to collapse civilization?

I don't get it. Was that definition of corruption written with the crimes of certain individuals in mind? Help me understand please
t. drooling brainlet

SHILLS CAN NOT RESIST
give shills your power, they will come to the light , we even got one to admit the nazi crimes of ww2

[citation needed]

anyone else think trump is getting old, dumb, and annoying... and sick of these extremely cringy pepe-trump memes that are stale as the shit made from bread I ate like last year?

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

Sec. 2.
>The unrestricted immigrant and nonimmigrant entry into the United States of aliens determined to meet one or more of the criteria in section 1 of this order would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and the entry of such persons into the United States, as immigrants or nonimmigrants, is hereby suspended.
>Such persons shall be treated as persons covered by section 1 of Proclamation 8693 of July 24, 2011 (Suspension of Entry of Aliens Subject to United Nations Security Council Travel Bans and International Emergency Economic Powers Act Sanctions).

Sec. 6.
>For the purposes of this order:
>(a) the term “person” means an individual or entity;
>(b) the term “entity” means a partnership, association, trust, joint venture, corporation, group, subgroup, or other organization; and
>(c) the term “United States person” means any United States citizen, permanent resident alien, entity organized under the laws of the United States or any jurisdiction within the United States (including foreign branches), or any person in the United States.

>captcha: crescent close

This is going to backfire so hard on Trump himself lol

>replying to cbts 2.0

>drumpf is surely finished now!

Actually I think Trump has become everything I ever wanted in a president by annoying low self esteem millennial's that should be placed in mental institutions.

When is Donald going to finally get indicted and what will you guys do once he does?

Imagine being this large of a corporate shill.

Donald Trump said he has a lot of lose from his new tax bill, but in fact, he will make an extra 15,000,000 a year from it.

Imagine being this gullible. lmfao

Pawns, pawns everywhere.

Yes, Trump has proven all his decisions are well thought out and he's not just a narcissist that has no idea what he's doing.

Imagine being this gullible.

"I thought those KKK guys were alright until I learned they smoke marijuana."

Imagine being this gullible.

I've heard this about 1000 times in the last year.

>YFW

Imagine having an American flag but hating everything the voters stand for. If you hate Trump then you hate those that voted and support him.

i want to make a thread about something innocuous and kind of stupid but im afraid of being called a shill because something is "happening"

WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!??!

You're probably a leftykike, but I honestly agree with you on this. These threads are being perpetuated by the Eternal Boomer (CBTS) They're completely delusional. The Scientologists of the right.
>PRAYZ KIK!
>MUH DRAIN THE SWAMP!
>MUH Q!
Now it's become
>MUH EO!

I can smell the denial and disability checks from here.

Put the bottle of percs down and go do something with your life before it's over.

WEW someone’s sweating

I certainly hate their decision to be morons and let someone as senile as Trump get in the office. It's what will happen when the majority don't get to elect the president. I wouldn't say I hate them, lots of them are just victim of extreme propaganda. Imagine you are a large corporation and need to convince the American people to peddle beliefs that benefit your bottom line. Who are you going to pick? The side who is college educated and is around large groups of people and has a grasp of reality or the uneducated group that lives in isolation and you can tell them anything and they won't have the experience to be able to tell if it's a lie or not?

Which group do you choose?

Tell me 3 stances you have that don't benefit large corps or big religion. Only need 3. Go go go go

I think the guy who has had 4 close colleagues recently charged with crimes and all his followers are the ones sweating. I'm just waiting for that indictment.

If you dive into Trump's past it's clear he's been a part of tons of illegal operations with Russian Oligarchs.

Only someone with his level of narcissism could be involved with tons of illegal businesses and still run for position that might be the most heavily scrutinized position in the world.

I can't wait for the 200k reddit post.

"Mueller submits Trump's indictment."

Earlier this year I thought it might just be a hail mary thrown by the left but now it seems inevitable. Why did Flynn get such a good plea deal?

>Caring about muh big corporation boogeyman
Does not and never will affect you in your lifetime. Your solutions as a marxist just replace the corporations with government. You're really not much different than the capitalists.

>reddit spacing
>my 200k reddit
Jesus fuck you’re a sad sack

Die in a fire kike.

If a Jewish gentleman was dying in a fire, Trump would save him. Not judging, just being honest.

Corporations need to be regulated as capitalism gets into it's later stages or we will literally have 1 corporation who sells everything and the wealth inequality gap will become too massive.

Can you name 3 stances?

You cannot.

Anyone who says Pepe is stale is a shill. He has transcended the average meme and no amount of shilling will change that.

>muh late stage capitalism
T. Brainlet

this

Glow in the dark bump

Bump

Its a financial freeze on overseas liquidation of bitcoin to USD thus patching a Fed loophole on fiat vulnerable to mimiking the liquidity crisis of a run on the bank on the tax books.

bump

the smell of plebbit is making me sick GTFO