(((They))) are losing the information war. We are winning Pol

Shh.. Shut it all down!!!!

archive.fo/WLXkb

"We have a generation of people that are so anti-establishment and sceptical of evidence-based news, we need regulation of the type imposed on broadcasters since they first emerged."

Why aren’t the goyim believing our lies anymore? We can’t let that happen! Shut it down!!!

> we need regulation of the type imposed on broadcasters since they first emerged

What’s happening right now is multi-generational. It’s not just Gen Z and it’s not only happening in the U.S. It’s a global phenomenon. Liberals are losing their grip on power globally. We are winning the information war. Them admitting defeat on such an important subject is very important and telling about the current situation and how millions of people are waking up to their agenda. This article made me realize that this is the turning point that we’ve all been waiting for. Whatever they attempt from now will fail. The cat is out of the bag. Thanks to Trump and the Fake News meme going viral. It’s now deeply rooted in our societies worldwide. There’s no going back. The distrust for the media has never been that high in modern history. They are losing control of the narrative and the message. No one with an I.Q above 90 believes their bullshit anymore. This is it, and we should all rejoice about what’s happening now. The war isn’t over yet, but this is a major victory. From now on it will only get worse for them as we will continue to shine the light on them and expose them daily for the pathological liars and evil manipulators that they are.

The only option that they have left to stop this is to shut down the Internet. Let’s see how it goes for them if they attempt to do this.

Get fucked (((establishment))).

The World.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZueVSxJDvIY
youtube.com/watch?v=I5n62PO_JgA
youtube.com/watch?v=o4IpORp1ppQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They can't control what they have never understood.

Bumping for Glory

Yeah because Nazism is just the most popular thing around today.

Seen this on my news feed earlier, a smile crept across my face. Zuckercuck mad as shit no one is buying his shit.

They are doing their best. But like everything that the Liberals are trying to do right now, it backfires spectacularly. They are really the emperor with no clothes now. It's really wonderful to see it spread globally, outside of the U.S in countries where they don't have much influence yet. These countries are the canary in the coal mine. Like moral compasses influencing the rest of the world, spreading like an ideological virus for truth. Fuck their agenda and long live freedom of speech, even in countries that don't have laws to protect it (yet).

>Anyone not sucking establishment dick is a Nazi

BTW nice pasta retard.

The goyim are waking up. Big time. it's really impressive to watch this unfold and it makes me really happy. There's hope brothers and sisters. All is not lost yet and the future looks bright.

Thanks user!

Meanwhile. Bitcoin

Did the mods delete all the threads about the EO?

what is this creepy shit

That's not about Nazism. It's about your own grandma seeing through the lies that the (((establishment))) and Faceberg are pushing in the news daily. Grandma is fucking woke now dude and she won't take your shit anymore, you better watch out.

Nail on the head, user. People are more likely to read with a pic attached.

Rolling for the internet to be shut down. I thought we were going to have to shut it down ourselves.

"Academic research on correcting misinformation has shown that putting a strong image, like a red flag, next to an article may actually entrench deeply held beliefs - the opposite effect to what we intended," Facebook's Tessa Lyons wrote in a blog post.

Lol. Liberals and their (((masters))) are really clueless about human nature. How can it be? Why do we master the memetic science while they struggle to catch on so much? it's kinda sad, really.

I wish. Gam gam is balls deep in CNN.

They're AI.

Dunno about that, my grand mother is woke as fuck. My grand father died in WWII. That might explain why. She looks at the world right now and it makes her sick. I don't even know what to tell her anymore. I just make jokes and tell her we are living in Clown world now. She also has dementia so she takes it all with a grain of salt. I sometimes wish I had dementia myself so that I could zone out and forget about the sad state of this world. It also makes me sick.

This is what you guys consider Nazism.

They are NPCs. Non playable characters. They might not even really exist. I kinda dismiss them but all of us with a sound mind still have to deal with their bullshit.

Light > Darkness (which is just the absence of light)
This is how we know we are on the right path

You feel that feel, right? Something is different. This one is different.

I used to think and look at politics from a certain let's say, detached angle. I can't anymore... I look at Schumer and Pelosi, and they fucking look like villains from the Roger Rabbit movie. Trump has exposed them all for the fraud they are and it's fucking hilarious to watch. I love how Trump has turned politics into reality TV. It's soooooooo refreshing.

Everytime I see them on TV, I see a cartoon with stereotype villains. The democrats are a fucking joke. And their followers are even worse. It's scary and hilarious at the same time.

Trump will go down in history as the person that finally lifted the curtain on the theater.

And I rejoice to see every single attempt by the Liberals to rewrite history, topple statues, control the media, put niggers in historical drama and replace white people with their (((diversity))) agenda, backfire. No one in their right mind is buying their bullshit. The more they push the more it backfires and the more the fire rises. I'm actually quite happy that they are accelerating their agenda. It exposes it all, and many can see how absurd and wrong it is. And like I have stated previously, the awakening is global. No one in Asia is buying it for example. The West is not doomed yet, but the awakening will take some time. We need to be patient and not let our guard down.

>Nazism
>looks in all directions
>see no "Nazis"
Too bad your commie smear tactics have
no power here, or anywhere really.

Simply put, they can't win. As long as they allow discussion to flow freely, the strongest ideas will make their way to the top and the Liberal agenda will crumble. This is why most boards that allow free speech end up being extremely right wing biased.

We may be winning so far but we cannot rest we must crush them and we must be relentless until they are completely squished into the ground and even then we can never rest. Especially now that we are beginning to win we must double down on our efforts to ensure victory we cannot take any chances.

Never in the entire history of mankind has there been so many people educated and able to access that many information. Most people now, have access to information that only a handful of people in the last centuries had access to. Monks and Kings mostly. They are now dealing with millions of people having that information and knowing what they are trying to do. This is why it's a major turning point and there's no going back. Short of killing us all, they can't control it anymore. It's too late.

So when does the facebook shitbubble burst?

And we will. We all know the true trends and what most people are thinking right now. The Liberals and the globalists are doing their best to put the lid back on it, but they can't do it. We have reached critical mass. We outnumber them by the billions even. They try their best to hide it, but the comments on ALL the major news site speak volume. The vast majority of people are conservatives. China is ultra conservative (1.3 billiion of people), Russia, South East Asis (Muslims and very conservative), etc. The Liberal sphere of influence is much smaller than what western media are portraying it. Much MUCH smaller. They are a drop in the ocean, but a VERY vocal minority. We will shut them down once and for all. The age of retribution is coming my friends. I can feel it.

This post is ground zero in my opinion. They have admitted that they can't control what people think. It is a major milestone for a "normie" site. It's huge. You will see the repercussion of that in the next couple of months.

I love the idea of that, but really, user, most people have access to the largest compendium of information in human history literally sitting in their pocket and we still have fucking liberals.

We need to start making our own media networks.

Get on Gab instead of Twitter.

The first thing we must do is speed the colapse of T.V and Hollywood. They're dying off yes but there is still a large amount of older people and normies that do not use the internet much and we cannot reach them through it to red pill them.

So we have to reach out to them in real life , we ALL have to start having conversations with blue pilled people like that to slowly wake them up and eventually tare them away from the propaganda box we call T.V.

Imagine (((their))) panic when the T.V and Hollywood bites the dust.

And many of them are converted daily, by being exposed to /Pol and other sources of information. It's a process. We must be patient. But the tide is turning in our favor. Historically the tide always turn in our favor. Rome fell because of Liberalism and it lead us all to where we are today. We learn and we record history. When Rome fall once again (i.e Sweden) we won't let history repeat itself anymore. The age that we live in, is unique.

Fucking goyim aren't listening! Listen to me you fucking WHITE MALE!

If Rome fall today (the U.S), millions of us will be ready to rebuild something better and stronger, and thanks to the information age and our knowledge, we will not make the same mistake. We will eradicate the source of the problem. No survivors. No pity. No more mistakes.

Ok guys , um duh.
First , this is not sparta this is prison planet earth.
So no our overlords cant understand us , they are not human aslo they dont care to, its just a gaurd job to them.

This is why now and the era we live in is so different. Sure, let the Liberals destroy the world once again. Next time? No survivors. No pity. Every single person that contributed to the downfall of modern civilization will be executed in the street. No more Gorillions guilt. To the chamber you go, even if we end up with a couple of millions of people on this earth. We will repopulate and future generations will thank us for finally getting rid of the problem. This will be the real final solution. Spare no one. I know it sounds extreme, but it might be necessary. I think we are headed that way and I wonder sometimes if that's not the real agenda that's being pushed right now. As cruel as it sounds, it would work.

>muh aliens
NO. Theyre just jews.

Of that's their true agenda, then it all makes sense.

500 millions. I don't think that this agenda is promoting diversity. They kinda left out that part on their stone. I wonder why....

no more gibs for you

500 millions white people? Yep, that's a future I can envision. Empathy, love and strong community. 500 millions people fighting against each other because of the color of their skin? Not so much.

The Georgia Guidestones are VERY racist. Extremely racist. I'm surprised that they haven't been destroyed by the left yet. They are the ultimate symbol of white supremacy. Not a bad thing in my opinion. They are what humanity should aspire to. The future won't have Space Niggers.

The past also didn't have Space Niggers. Why is that you might ask? Genetic and Intelligence. Liberals hate science and facts. This is why we now have niggers as Kings in medieval BBC dramas. They can't win. The more they push, the more the fire rises.

People keep fucking them up, they just keep replacing them. Spray paint. Hit by trucks. They just replace the whole thing.

When the stones go down and stay down for good, you'll know progress is being made.

It's like the 'Left can't meme' thing. A good meme has to have truth at it's core. Which the left don't, and looking back, never really had.

The funds will never dry up to replace and repair them. Some powerful people will make sure of it. Look up who funded it. You'll be surprised at how much disinformation there is on the subject. The farmer that used to own the land died a couple of years ago and yet it still going strong. I wonder why.

They are too PC, they can't meme and this why we are winning the information war and why (((they))) are so afraid now. The tide is fucking huge my friend. From the East to the West. It will be brutal.

>Of that's their true agenda, then it all makes sense.
>500 millions. I don't think that this agenda is promoting diversity. They kinda left out that part on their stone. I wonder why....

What did he mean by that?

They can't shut it down.

The jews, elites, "neoliberal world order", establishment, whatever you want to call them lost control years ago. The proliferation of the internet really threw a wrench into their plans. Since the late 90's we haven't had get our news from partisan talking heads on TV spewing the establishment's usual word salad propaganda. They lost the moment they lost their monopoly on information.

What we're seeing now is their death spiral. Notice how much they've double down after Trump won. And the result? Trust in the media is at an all time low. The leftist bias that was once mocked as a Fox news tier conspiracy is now more apparent than ever. Even left leaning people are starting to get skeptical and question the narrative. Same thing with entertainment media. The political agendas being pushed are painfully obvious and sales/reviews are reflecting that. Tell me: has there ever been a financially successful SJW movie/game with positive user reviews? I don't think I can name any.

So that leaves the (((elite))) with few choices left. They could try censorship, but the Streisand effect dictates it would have the opposite effect. The "hate speech" laws in the EU have done nothing to slow the right wing resurgence. All those arrests for social media posts while acid attacks and trucks of peace are becoming the norm only galvanize right wing sentiment. They already tried labeling alt media as fake news but fucking Trump blew it right back in their faces and now we have outlets like CNN BEGGING him to stop using the term. They could try memes like we use but we all know the left, and the political establishment can't meme.

Now we're living in the era where their entire media complex is crumbling. All that's left to do now is sit back, crack open a beer, and watch this motherfucker burn to the ground. 2015-2017 have been some of the most entertaining years in my lifetime and I can't wait for 2018's happening lineup.

What really needs to be done first is to get people out of the fucking toxic negative liberty mindset. It's a shit mindset and belief that no one will march down the street for.

No its just getting shilled and slid really hard. That and the face of lvpd during the Vegas shooting.

This exactly what this is post is all about. They have never been more desperate than now. It's painfully obvious. They buy critic score for movie, they buy critic scores for games, anything they can get they grubby hands on. But we all know better. Who is us? Not the Americans, the entire fucking world. Including Japanese people. The Juices agenda will come to a screeching halt in the next couple of years. The entire world not under their control is waking up. Include China please, we won't have any of their fucking tricks fucking up this country. China will lead the way, as surprising as it might sound. I don't like them because they are authoritarian, but I fucking love how much they don't give a fuck about (((their))) agenda.

Rome once fell because of them. We will not allow them to repeat history. And if they succeed at destroying greatness again, we will eradicate all of them for the next phase once we rebuild the empire.

Rome is under attack once again. The barbarians are at the gates. We allow them to enter our civilized societies. We befriend them. We all know where this will lead us all, thanks to history. If we fall, we will take no hostages, no survivors this time. The great purge will happen and it will be very ugly. Not more mistakes.

The choice is in our hands. History will judge us all. it might sounds dramatic, but it has never been truer than now.

plz be real.

tho I've actually been noticing it myself. I'm only 29 and I remember when aliens were a taboo topic. Now most people are pretty open about it, even openly admitting they believe in them. I hope to god that gen Z is more redpilled. we need it badly. I worry about them, though, since they've basically grown up on post 9/11 bullshit, as well as social media manipulation. i might not have been very old before 9/11, but shit changed big time, and it's MUCH harder for a normie to see the bigger picture these days.

I respectfully disagree. It's now easier than before to red pill people with a carefully selected selection of highly effective memes. A couple of powerful images can change the mind of the most hardened people. Memetic warfare is real and Pol is winning now. I just hope that there is a strong contingency plan in place for when this place gets shut down (any time now TM).

contiboot more ideas to subvert the media and their overlords here, or just learn about new Sup Forums ops:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZueVSxJDvIY

We must not stop the fight against disinformation. The war is not won yet. The fight goes on. But this is a milestone. We need to acknowledge it, smile, and move on toward absolute victory. You will see how right I am in 2018. I know that many here share the sentiment.

>but first we must bring down the hollywood pedo Jews and their propaganda machine and then the rest of the MSM will crash like bitcoin.

The (((powers))) at be are now attempting new methods of silencing dissent. On YouTube, they are not only demonetizing "hate" (which is just things like race realism or anti-commie), they are actively shadow-banning videos from showing up in both search results and more importantly, on the side-bar like where the "next-playing" deal is. They are basically blacklisting tons of alt-right videos where the only way to see them is either by direct link or manually going to the channel itself and going through the users' videos.

Twitter has a new same anti-hate thing and not many know about it. I'm not talking about the 'check-mark' situation, it goes beyond that. They will actively let you post, but nobody will see your post for ~12-24 hours or whatever, so when there's a conversation going on, it looks like you're participating but nobody sees what you type, thus effectively shadow-banning you, even to your "friends".

They are finding many ways to curtail dissent from the Jewish-Marxist narrative and we need to BRAINSTORM on how to remain relevant. Just going to a different platform will put us all in an echo-chamber. Normies need to hear the differing opinions. Please open up your brains for this for a while.

"They are finding many ways to curtail dissent from the Jewish-Marxist narrative and we need to BRAINSTORM on how to remain relevant. Just going to a different platform will put us all in an echo-chamber. Normies need to hear the differing opinions. Please open up your brains for this for a while."

And this is while we must stay alert and be prepared to move on if needed. It will happen very soon. Pol will be banned and we will move on to the next pasture. But we will never be silenced. This is why the cat is out of the box. Whatever they throw at us, we will defeat. Point of no return. Critical mass has been achieved. Worldwide awakening.

when quoting someone, put a > symbol in front of it with no space between and it will show green.

I've tried, for some reason, it didn't work.

This should be required reading for everyone here. We are talking about Meta after-all. Skip down to half-way if you're too lazy to read the whole thing. Your IQ will go up 10 points..

Are we witnessing the "The Hundredth Monkey effect" in action right now ?

Yes we are. And it's gaining momentum. It is unstoppable now.

>people that are so anti-establishment and sceptical of evidence-based news
>sceptical of evidence-based news

>evidence-based news

Now, it'd be an easier argument to make if the first fucking thing you did in that article wasn't using weasel words to write yellow journalism that defends your financial incentives - having people pay you to write journalism.

You're setting up a dichotomy between "us, the good guys, who use evidence", and the non-approved sources of news, as if evidence didn't matter to them. Ultimately this just reinforces the problem because the people who know the BBC and NBC and CNN's of the world don't have a monopoly on facts and they sure as hell don't stay to the facts in their reporting, they will just be even more convinced that the MSM is just a bunch of lying shitbags.

If the argument was instead that people need to learn fact checking and skepticism on their own, that would unite both sides. Because fake news, lies and distortions come up everywhere.

Indeed !
Our raid group is in and the tanks are holding up and the heals land right in time plus the momentum is on our side !

keep going !

underrated

The fire rises. The goyim know...

Get to your battle stations goyim!

youtube.com/watch?v=I5n62PO_JgA

They know and they are scared. Their tactics are not working anymore. The plebs is waking up. This is their nightmare scenario. Let's fuel it to make sure it goes beyond their wildest dreams.

Considering it's the third word out of anyone's mouth these days, yes. The mainstream meteor can't get enough of Nazis this, Nazis, that.

Wonder why... the lies of WW2 are being exposed now that Jewish media isn't the only source of information.

The Internet is fighting back. We are fighting back. The truth is us, not (((them))).

Being a right-leaning white does not make you a Nazi, Carl.

The internet is non centralized. This is the power we have over them and it is VERY powerful.

Let's be patient. We can outnumber them when the time is ripe.

It's our main weapon. Soon, we will be vindicated,

I feel our power rising brothers. I'm looking forward to the moon man squads

I'm looking forward to right wing squads user.

seems hes in here with us !
youtube.com/watch?v=o4IpORp1ppQ

current wallpaper

Don't fuck with the darkness unless you can really handle it.

In an information war, naturally the side telling the truth has an advantage. The left is built on lies.

Is this the best time to attacc Twatter with this redpill?

moar caps from this poster please.

everything about this thread is autistic