Don't mind me, I'm just the best trainwreck anime has to offer

Don't mind me, I'm just the best trainwreck anime has to offer.

What? You thought it was gonna be Guilty Crown, Valvrave or Code Geass R2? Get that weak shit outta here

School Days was not a train wreck.

All he had to do was break up with a single chick, hell, he could have gotten away with sleeping with his side piece's best friend.

School Days was great and you post like a retard.

Trainwreck implies that it failed in getting their intent/message through. And im pretty sure they managed to get theirs without people taking it another way.

You probably meant more bait and switch.

The extremely shitty characters made that show a trainwreck

What is this, 2007?

Do you understand what a trainwreck is?

>>Reminder

>>The real REMINDER

Back then, people reacted hard to this anime.

Now, people are numb. NUMB I SAY

>not Master of Martial Hearts

I don't get it, what is this?

Short answer, one guy fucks ALL the girls over several generations and now most of the characters are related

Listing titles by the year they started being serialized, not sure why though, may have been posted by mistake

This. OP is a newfag.

This anime comes from an era where girls did not spread their legs for anything that breathes

Things are different now

Is the VN better than the anime?
Never bothered with it because i thought the anime was really bad, but i have nothing else to do.

More of the same, just more detailed.
I just ended up looking up the h scenes and endings.

Sounds better than nothing if it ends up being funny/entretaining in a bad way.
If it ends up not being, i'll just do what you said.

It was my first anime, so it will always have a place in my heart. It's very enjoyable and has an okay story. Better than moe shit, at least.

There was a thread a while ago that stated that if School Days was released in current year, it wouldn't have the same effect as it did in 2007.

The reaction modern Sup Forums has to School Days just proves that statement right

Modern Sup Forums is jaded because irony is the only way people can express their enjoyment these days.

It is a complete trainwreck.

That is incorrect because harem is not prominent in the past as nowaday.

>Code Geass R2
>A trainwreck
This meme needs to end

>implying

Harem is basically a tradition at this point, it was prominent then, it's prominent now

>m-muh hugbox
>muh old Sup Forums

code geass was shit and a trainwreck

I watched it for the first time last summer dude. This has nothing to do with nostalgia.

So you want to state that harem has always been mainstream anime?

Man i still remember when SD came out and i became so obssesed with her, truly best girl.

I don't see any relation betwen netizen of Sup Forums with school days being well received or not.

Not really. There is always a market for harem anime but it doesn't always dominate the industry.

I'd love to see MC's from School Days and Guilty Crown switched. Well mostly just School Day's MC.

It is much more mainstream now. WN is full of it and LN also has great chunk of it.

school days is the best high school romance. if you're going to show how self-absorbed and transient teen romance can be, do it up like SD. does well as a counter to shows like wa2 and kuzu no honk

Play Shiny Days

Mainstream does not mean dominating the industry. Dominating mean there is only one genre that can be sucessfull and the other just a suplement.

You don't know what trainwreck means, then.
A trainwreck is something that turns to a complete disaster unintentionally by accident.
School Days turns into a complete disaster VERY INTENTIONALLY ON PURPOSE.

For comparison: Kuzu no Honkai is a trainwreck.

I tried to rewatch it lately too, the writing was so bad that I dropped it.

You are actually very wrong people doesn't expect the anime to adapt non canon bad ending. That is the reason it's very controversial at that ttime. Kuzu no honkai cannot be compared to how controversial School day was.

At least it had a good amount of dykeshit so it wasn't a complete waste of everyone's time.

By your post, I'm guessing you're a non-native English speaker, so I'll try to explain this differently.
In English, when someone refers to something as a trainwreck, it means that endeavor did not go as planned and ended up with unfortunate and disastrous consequences that were completely unexpected and unforeseen.
The studio making School Days knew exactly what they were doing by creating a bad end. They were purposefully trying to shock viewers and create controversy. They succeeded in accomplishing this. This doesn't mean that the anime was good or bad, but it did succeed in its goal of shocking the viewers.
The consequences of the ending were completely expected, so this anime does not meet the definition of "trainwreck".
Hope that helps you understand this English idiom.

You seem to be a complete newfag. How come it is not a total disaster when a strong VN series doesn't have any other adaption or sequel.

It's all about intent. A train wreck has to be something with ambition, an attempt to be something genuinely good. You have to fail at what you set out to do.

The writers behind school days set out to do exactly what they wanted to do. The quality and absurdity of the ending were what they wanted. They were expecting some kind of controversy. They wanted a fucked up show and achieved it. That's not a train wreck, that's achieving exactly what you set out to do.

>ESL
>trainwreck is a meme
>explaining meme
>think s/he is good at english

Reminder that Sekai is best Stand

That's not Yuu.

Why isn't this updated. Moeko is missing image.

What the fuck does someone's english skill matter on the Internet, are you some kind of autist? no need to answer, of course you are.

I actually don't want to answer an idiot like you. It's actually has been answered that it's actually non canon ending yet you are still act like an idiot to think that's good thing to do eventhough it's not even good for selling the product. I don't understand do you even use your brain to think such a stupid thing.

False advertisement is a good thing for anime and the product. Do you even use your brain to even to come up for such a statement?

I bump so newfag can learn.

Best ending right here. It would've been better if they weren't both preggers but oh well.

Behold, the only decent protagonist in the entire Sawagoe family that's actually manages to get a happy ending with his childhood friend without fucking other girls or get his girlfriend fucked by other people. They also got a brief callback in the Cross Days where a character tells the glasses MC that the girl (Misao) happily showing off her boyfriend to everyone in their reunion.

Oh, please. Nana, Ef-tales of memories and Ikkitousen were airing at the same time.
And we have Kuzu no Honkai were the fucking were shown for once in three or so seasons.

Manga was better

Agreed. Besides Konoha, the characters were a bit more reasonable.

I still also like the anime though, just for the fact that it had the balls to make the characters be reckless and kill them off,

School days is a roller coaster, not a train ride.

Best girl coming through!

isn't that akame's artist

you can get them both prego user

That's not Dragon Crisis