Catalonia Election 2017

So the separatists won... Again...
What is Spain going to do now?

cnn.com/2017/12/21/europe/catalonia-election-results-independence-spain-intl/index.html

Repeat the process
Suspend the autonomy if needed

As long as you have support so low for independence, there won't be any.

No they don't. If you're going to do
>Le elections are a referendum
maymay, then they got 47.5% of votes. D'hondt shitty law doesn't apply to one man one vote referendum system.
>Tfw it was so close to 47% so you could say they lacked 3%

t. fags

but they didn't
c's did

Very well, let's see them form a government then.

>crying_wojak.jpg

When half of your population oppose it you can only have civil unrest/war if you force it.

The winners and first political force in the Catalan parliament is called Ciutadans, you fucking idiot and the pro-spanish vote is also majority.
You just win more seats in the catalan parliament because a shitty law (loreg) that doubles the value of sheepfuckers in countryside alows you.
Spain is going to do nothing, because if there is independent coalition, they just have right to govern Cataluña, not to proclaim a sort of sugarunicorn islamic republic, and if they try again, back to 155 and jail.

This!!!

The jail is confy

That looks better than my house.

Rajoy is gonna get impeached because he let the separatist win. The right in spain is crying rn.

Ofc it does you poor Manolo

> Ha ganado la Ines-tabilidad
I voted independence like 2 in 4 catalans.
In the next general elections will vote PP because they are the best at creating independentists.

Free catalonia

THE spaniANUS DURING HIS CHILDHOOD... IS FORCED TO DRINK GAZPACHO, BEG FROM TOURISTS...
``THE spaniANUS ``PLANTS`` CROPS. TO PRODUCE`` THE MOST DISGUSTING BEER!!..the spaniANUS DOESN'T BATHE , DOESN'T STUDY ,
DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL , DOESN'T GO TO COLLEGE HE'S AN IGNORANT TOOL, HE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING AND THE GREATEST EFFORT HE KNOWS OF CONSISTS ON WALKING TOWARDS THE BEACH DURING SUMMERS
THE spaniANUS is CLOSED-MINDED , BRUTE , DUMB , PROFANE , REPUGNANT

-HOW DO YOU SAY spaniANUS IN ``LATIN ???

*``XARNEGUS VERMINS GENERICUS``

HOW TO RECOGNIZE AN spaniANUS IT'S THE EASIEST THING, THESE ARE HIS CHARACTERISTICS:
0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, INSIGNIFICANT...SMELLY
1- THEY'RE BROWN AND DIRTY, LIKE SHIT, SIMILAR TO MUD
2- THEY'RE DWARFS, 1M50 TO 1M60, LIKE THEIR AMERICAN COUSINS
3- THEY'RE MENTALLY CHALLENGED FROM CENTURIES OF DRINKING TOXIC CALLED ``GAZPACHO`` AND ``CHINCHÓN``
4- THEIR ASSES ARE FLAT, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
5- THEY DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, SINCE THEY DON'T NEED IT
6- THEY HAVE ENORMOUS NOSES LIKE MOORS OR NIGGERS
7- THEY'RE MONKEYS, THE ROMANS CALLED THEM SO
8- THEY'RE BROWN GOBLINS AND HAVE NO NECKS
9- THEY KNOW NO WORK AND LIVE THEIR ENTIRE LIVE ON AIDS AND DEBTS
10- THEY HAVE ROUND SWOLLEN FACES, BECAUSE THEIR WOMEN FUCKED GAMUSINOS

>one flees from the justice and went to another country like a coward
>the other faces the justice by his acts and goes to jail
>guess who won
seriously i can't believe this and i can't see them making a government

this desu
the fact they didn't come in as a single force is telling already, all we need now is seeding some good lod cizaña between them

>Butthurt: the post

good mornin princess

>B-BUT ARRIMADAS WON THE POPULAR VOTE!!1

Independence

spainiggers are now the european democrats claiming that the party with most votes won, but the electoral system that is beautiful just like the America one clearly shows that Catalonia wants Independence

Who are against? the city retards

All rural and suburban people voted for ERC/JuntsXCat.

t. City retard.

you caught me you deserve independence now
go you are free I give you a few seconds

8 Secs? more like 70 SEATS

>2 seats less than 2015

if numerical recurrences, that barnacle from Pontevedra that took the Moncloa dies tonight

>2 Less
>Still Majority

sadly i couldn't say the same thing about the pro-spainiggers

If repeated integers catalonia is free

And I'm gonna win the lotery

Portugal sucks. No wonder a shithole like Brazil uses your language.

Fifth time is the charm

I'm feeling it

Catacucks will never be free sorry

>3 away from trips

500k more votes tho.

HUMAN MISERY AT ITS FINEST.... THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST .... A HATEFUL, FRUSTRATED PERSON, WITH AN ENVIOUS INFERIORITY COMPLEX WHO SHARES WITH MANY OF THEIR MANOLO KIND... SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T FIND ANY WAY OF EXTERNALIZE AND VENT THE MISERIES OF HIS POOR NOBODY , REDUCED TO WASTE SPANITARD EXISTENCE. I PITY YOU.

FRANCISCO FRANCO, SPAIN'S EX DICTATOR ALREADY SAID IT: THE SPANIARD WANTS TO BE RACIALLY GERMAN AND CULTURALLY FRENCH. WITH WHICH ARGUMENT CAN A SAD AND POOR SPANIARD REFUTE ME THIS? THE SPANIARD IS NO MORE THAN A FILTHY PEOPLE REJECTED BY EVERY OTHER RACE ON THE PLANET , GOING FROM WHITE, AMERINDIAN, ASIAN TO JEW, BLACK AND GYPSY. THAT'S WHY NOTHING OF VALUE CAN BE FOUND ON SPAIN, THE ONLY THING SPAIN GIVES TO THE WORLD IS THE SPANIARD : A BRUTE , SMELLY AND UGLY INDIVIDUAL.

more than 3000 bussines have alreqdy left catalonia and they have set in the rest of spain thanks of the independists.
>They still keep voting them
Thanks i guess, you catalans never deserve all your wealth in the first place

The same thing people said about Uruguay

50k*

>our wealth.
Lol I live with my parents at 30 m8.
Most of my friends have left for Germany or America.
Spain is a hellhole.

This. So fucking happy for you guys. In Februari I come back to catalonia for work. I fucking love it there. The cleaning lady came all butthurt when we showed her pictures if the catalans protesting in Brussels along with Flemish nationalist.

These leftist communists who are pro Spain aresupporters of the jewish international cabal enslaving nations.
Rajoy and his kinglets steal millions of taxpayer money of which most comes from the richer catalonian people.

Manolos are so annoying even when they lose. Seriously I can't wait till we finally leave and erase everything spanish from Catalonia.

And it's actually the city retards. Reminder that unionist are all immigrants, poor and uneducated, basically worthless trash leeching us. We need to get rid off them.

Lel it's just their headquarter which they move to madrid. How in earth can you move a fucking factory? And how in earth can you find 3k factories in such short time? There's a reason they set up shop in catalonia. It's because the people there work well. They have good work ethics unlike you moor rapebabies.
Jesus you black spanicucks are fucking brainlets.

reminder that catalans voted indepedence with more than 90% but unfortunately catalans are less than half per cent of catalonia because inmigration

but ciudadanos is for open borders and also spain has the same laws regarding to voting
pp would've never had the majority with 1 person 1 vote

>or America
South America?

You will be welcomed back man, thanks.

Actually of those 3k that the spanish MSM repeats non-stop only 300 finished the process, and all of them only changed the registration place but 0 money/workers/buildings were moved. And if all of this happened is because the spanish goverment threatened companies. Even SEAT (the biggest company in Catalonia) admitted that they receive a call from the king of Sain pressuring them to move out of Catalonia.
This is Spain, a bunch of useless retards that unable to lead by example try to ruin everyone to bring them down to their level.

>Only the poor and uneducated people voted
>Only the poorest areas of Catalonia vote or independant parties

How is Tabarnia doing? Should be okay since you would get rid of all those poor and uneducated people

Is not about moving a fucking factory, is the fact that the next time they have to develop a product the would choose polands factory instead of catalonians factory since the stability

And with this many things, is not like they are going to move all the infrastracture is already there, is they are going to cease all the inversions in the face of future.

The bright side is probably when they got poor spain wont want them any more so it will be easier to achieve independance for them.

New referendum when? 2020?

you are a fucking moron, city people are retarded cause they are mostly spaniard migrants
the rural regions are not poor in catalonia, just less populated
girona, the region with higher iq and less unemployment voted indepence

Both. Some of my friends went to Mexico, some to South U.S. because they need Spanish and Anglo teachers there

They didnt win. They just have a majority separtist governmemt 70/135 that need to form a coalition.

>next time they have to develop a product the would choose polands factory instead of catalonians factory since the stability
>And with this many things, is not like they are going to move all the infrastracture is already there, is they are going to cease all the inversions in the face of future.
not true

What part did you not get about unionist being poor and uneducated IMMIGRANTS? They concentrate in the cities because they are immigrants duh, but still are of lower socioeconomic status like all gibmigrants.
Pic related is education by support of independencia, and the correlation with wealth is about the same.

call the spanish minority casus belli and covertly silence the heads of seperation

Working class in cities voted C's because of the meme "Catalans want to oppress us" that C's is pushing.
It works because Catalan discourse is also them vs us.
Polarization is a mistake.

>no, no, you see, the independentist didnt win, the 3 independentist parties won the majority
t. brainlet

>Jesus you black spanicucks are fucking brainlets.
So, effectively, your parents? I might have fucked a brainlet or two but I dunno if I ever blacked your mom so I'm not taking responsability for that shit. She should've aborted you if she couldn't afford to have you.

I'm going to take a nap, like I always do when I don't care when a non-country defends a non-country.

No it was a misleading OP i thought you revoted on separatism. You just voted for cuck politicians.

Absolute majority is at 68 seats.

they are just a new party that talks about ebul corruption without proposing any single law change and supports the pp and psoe wherever they can
arrimadas is hot, they spent much than the rest combined and the whole ibex support them
but it's a fake support, look what happened with macron, no one supports him now that he rules
ciudadanos doesn't even had the spanish only schools in the program anymore and now try to claim that they want a better financial deal for catalonia wich was what mas wanted before
falange supported them as if they are some kind of nationalist party when they wanted thousands of syrian refugees because muh EU

Amazing disclaimer, do you even know how economic works or you are the kind of "if there is poor people why dont the goverment just create more money"
Kys shill

not like you huh? caring more about israel than the wall with mexico lmao

It will go like this:
>we are indepedent
>lolno

what are you babling about? companies stay in catalonia cause the workers are good, just like that
and if the economy goes bad then it will be cheaper to hire
and you talk about stability when you are in south korea, you could be nuked tomorrow but there are no companies leaving are they?

Shut up Puchi

felicitats per la victoria president

"supports more migrants"

does someone have Arrimano's nudes?

Im not really sure how we can in America. If they arent sucking the cock of communist jews its zionist jews.

You still arent going to get youre split jordi

Lel we have higher IQ even if everything we do fails miserably
You either fight and die for your independence or you are a fag

Catalunya is NOT Spain. Rajoy is a dictator.

Yep. Many leftist working class voted them because of this cheap trick. PSOE voters too.
For independence to truly eternally btfo C's they need to get their voice to work on these areas. But desu it can't be done in a month and with all your shit intervened.
That's what Rajoy hoped for and yet he still got rekt, making the Catalan government legitimate again. Really makes you think.

IMO
Always look at who is pushing the narrative and work out the agenda from there
>British (((MSM))) including Sky news (owned by worlds biggest Zionist propagandist (((Rupert Murdock))) ANTI Brexit
clearly backed the Catalonia independence side. This runs contradictory to their usual pro EU stance? NO it doesn’t but to the naive it would look like this because it’s designed to look like this.
>Back before this crisis the British press reported that the Spanish were even more anti EU than the British people following Brexit. Spain was in fact the country predicted to be the next to follow Britain out of the EU.
(((Coincidentally))) very soon after this was reported the Catalonia bullshit erupted. It was whipped up and shilled for by the (((msm))) and the same agitation tactics were used on the ground as have been used REPEATEDLY in places like Ukraine, (((the Arab spring))) and any other (((popular uprising)))you can think of.
>This isn’t about an “independent” Catalonia. This is about weakening Spain and splitting off its most profitable region. Whilst keeping that breakaway “independent” region 100% in the EU.
Spain would then be decimated economically and there would be no more dissent from its people. Spain would have no choice but to then also remain in the EU because it couldn’t afford not to.
>THIS is exactly why the media have shilled for the agitation in Catalonia

yeah no, the basques tried with terrorism and now the nationalist basque parties even speak spanish between them
the americans achieved independence cause they had an ocean protecting them

Have a good sleep.
It lust feel good, licking the asshole of your corrupt king and his whole family together with your nice politicians who really care about you.
There is a ring of unremoveable shit visible on your lips.
Don't forget the European Union is on your side. How pathetic is that. A buch of babyfuckers and neocommies supporting the spanish.

AVV VVK

But SPexit was impossible. We're good goys and literally NO relevant party is anti EU.

It was non ethnic basques being obnoxious cunts
Not really actually fighting for independence.

Being that delusional that the companies will stay "becouse the workers are good"
I guess that all delocaliation and many factories being set in china is becouse the highest set of skills of workers.
Here in korea is a system completly different from yours, we dont have any foreign inversion here. Most companies are Korean factories. Korea system is based in interventionism from goverment supporting only big companies, such as hyundae samsung and lg.

Here everyone want to works for this companies, all of them koreans, but still most of the factories will be in china and soon in vietnam. I study international business for years, but i think you dont have bullshit idea about economics and how work the world and you just repeat lies that they tell to you without questioning

Seems like all these Spaniard cucks have forgotten to exclude the abstentionist vote to Podemos from the graph. Without them, the majority is not that clear for the constitutionalist block.

But, hey, misinformation is what gave Ciutadans the support they have.

And probably all those nulling envelopes with C's ballots in them already. They forget to talk about that too.

pp needs to go if they want to save spain I cant really believe the rest of spain is so retarded

you said it yourself, they already went to produce in china before the first referendum
its a not related
the eu allows delocalization and even have a president from a tax haven

I can't either. Most likely I will have to emigrate next year so hope they enjoy the ride. No pity for the useful idiot. Spain caused this.

emigrate to where? where are you from?

The working class vote C's because of indentity politics, they know their life will be better in an independent Catalonia and they are still are the group most opposed to it. What we need is expelling all of them, if only the meme about factories leaving was true...

the whore now says she wants a better financial deal for catalonia and the mediterranean corridor like bitch this is what mas wanted and the spanish goberment told him to fuck off

Europa is lost.

You're saying that Catalonia is poor because 3000 companies left due to politics, you can't get more retarded than this.

is that you Puigdemont? still too afraid to go back to you (((republic)))?

at last!

catalonia is poor because they have the biggest debt in spain, and if madrid called it in they region would collapse.

>being this clueless

They will do the referéndum
We will do the 155 again
We will call for another elections
We'll keep doing that until we get what we want or a civil war breaks out
That's the Spanish way

>they know their life will be better in an independent Catalonia
you can't write this shit. you're not getting an identity faggot, so deal with it, deal with it real good