White trash

Anyone else hate white trasb more than blacks? I can't stand white people that are trashy and talk and act ghetto. I've been around ghetto blacks and ghetto wanna be black white trash prole, and I'd choose the blacks any day. It seems like the wiggers are more violent too. Idk what it is. But anyone else that has experiences with them tell me your stories.

>Anyone else hate white trash more than blacks?

I'll take white trash over nigs any day.

It seems OP's girl been burning some coal...

No. I can tell when a white person is about to chimp out. I can't even understand niggers. They could be talking about killing me in front of my face and it might as well be spoken in Chinese.

Good ol' Dad always told me that white trash is worse than blacks. This was shocking to me because there is absolutely nothing he hates more than blacks.

He said that with whites we have a choice, and they choose to be the way they are. Niggers don't choose because they're animals. It's worse to choose to be an animal than it is to be born an animal.

Please tell more about your dad.

He really loves Judas Priest and he has two Boston Terriers.

you're safer around white trash than you are rich niggers. your dad is a retarded faggot

The blue haired lib feminists and their degenerate hipster beta orbiters are the modern day white trash. Wiggers aren't really much of a thing anymore since the 90s.

Nice "I've never lived around blacks" flag.

White trash is just as dangerous as any thug nigger, do not be deceived Eurotrash. As an Alabamian we may have a different and more potent breed of white trash than you do, but you really don't know how bad our genes can get.

There were lots of wiggers in the early and mid 2000s.

I only found white trash to be dangerous if they have a Portuguese leader directing their activities.

this, you can educate them

another interesting way to explain it

I think I agree with you

well at least negros are predictably shitty. white trash are kinda random

pretty accurate. your dad is wise

Keep in mind black culture is kind of the mainstream popular culture of America now and these kids are absorbing huge amounts of propaganda about how this is what is cool.

Most people especially younger kids or lower IQ types can’t really put 2 and 2 together... they take what’s on offer from the culture that surrounds them.

There is virtually no authentic organic culture left that isn’t packaged by the media and other corporations in most communities.

Not everyone is going to be able to aviod this crap, but it’s a mistake to turn your back on the average and below average people. Most people are inherently average they rely on a decent culture to provide stability

It’s why taking away the two parent family as a norm and making divorce and single motherhood acceptable is a disaster... most people need a society to prod them in the right direction and give them affirmation for doing the right things... even when they don’t want to.

White trash aren’t necessarily destined to be trash... I even find that term a bit offputting

I don't think you read the whole post.

>Anyone else hate white trasb more than blacks?

This board is literally where white trash hangs out to hate on blacks, so you probably shouldn't post here.

If Sup Forums were white and successful, they wouldn't be white supremacists. They'd just be people. White supremacy is for losers.

BTs are fun doggos. I kept one off and on for 2 years for a friend working out of state.
I'd drink strait liquor with your dad and listen to old metal albums.

white trash is used to describe sloppy, rural, gun-toting, acidic, uneducated inbreds... basically the alt-right.

the word you were looking for is "wigger"

ESPECIALLY white trash mothers that scream ghetto style at their kids.

This. Most white trash are at least self aware enough to know that they’re trash. There are definitely a few lost causes but they’re still my people. I will protect them if I can. Also, OP, acting ghetto isn’t white trash. That’s something different.

Shut the fuck up.