Did everyone just conveniently forget that this happened?

foxnews.com/world/2017/12/21/latest-melbourne-police-believe-ramming-was-deliberate.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxPHoj184ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Police believe ramming was deliberate

Boy, really? An Afghan refugee driving a car into a crowd in the middle of a Western city did so deliberately? Who would have ever seen this coming?

So what? I care more about not being bitten by snakes than refugees fuck

Is that the Vegas operation? I've conveniently forgotten so many things that they all blend together in a happening soup

News has stated that he was suffering from mental illness.
That's like two of these within a 12 month period. This particular "drive car into people at Flinders Street" mental illness appears to affect Islamic people more than others for some very strange reason.

it must be the oppression by white people that are driving them to become so mentally ill.

Islam confirmed to be mental illness.

You are right. He was driven to insanity.

>car intentionally drives into a crowd
>driver confirmed to be refugee
>media drops the story ASAP

Story checks out.

Bump

I guess no one gives a shit,
Shut it down.

They said it's not terrorism although they say that he said one of his reasons for the attack is the "treatment of muslims worldwide".

That is political therefore it is terrorism

Of course he was he was suffering from Islam.

it's terrorism they just don't want to fucking admit it because they have the mental health shit to use instead

just because he was muslim doesn't mean it's terrorism.

Needs more diversity bollards.

I fucking hate Victoria so much

Good time to be in the concrete business boys!
>tfw these shit-tier merkel legos will need replacing in 6 months.

i have to live here, I am looking at getting out soon

come on, guys, can we just accept that it's mental illness? i mean, seriously, you're just going to take a couple ram-car-into-crowd instances, and automatically conclude that all muslims are terrorists? that's very islamophobic. NOT all muslims are like that. islam is a religion if PEACE.

this man was clearly suffering from mental illness and was reacting to all the negative treatment of muslims. remember, they are peaceful, but your hateful words make them unpeaceful, and they might accelerate into a market filled with people.

in conclusion, he dindu nuffin. this is part and parcel to living in a major city. get used to it.

i literally fucking said this shit would be forgotten in less than a week.

no one fucking cares about terror attacks anymore and its been like this for a very long time. the jews want us to forget though so they can keep going with their satanic crimes against humanity

Rural QLD is based af

A Muslim deliberately driving into non Muslims at Christmas claiming his actions came from the mistreatment of Muslims. According to the media we haven't had a terrorist attack in Australia , its just mentally ill Muslims

nah it will be to far south coast NSW my dad is retired and lives there. mostly whites. I just got to figure out how to get a transfer with work

those look like cute little toy blocks for peaceful muslim children to play with. you should decorate them with alphabet letters so they can learn the ABCs and get jobs and assimilate as a citizen of Australia.

the fact that you left those concrete blocks undecorated shows your islamophobia. so very unwelcoming. i am appalled.

Just because he was muslim and said it was explicitly motivated by muslims not being treated nicely in the western world, meaning he aimed to terrorise a population into changing their politics, doesn't mean it's terrorism.

According to the mainstream media and its parrots.

A lot of folks have already left mate. The city is a giant scam. Expensive shit houses with no backyards for $600,000 and a 2h drive to the city centre.

What's the point? Live rural, do a shit job fo half as much pay and buy a home you can afford. DON'T buy the Indian pozzbourne bank manager a BMW or live with the fear of Somalian's kicking in your door at 3:00 am.

NSW central highlands or a Pozzbourne suckerhome?

oy vey its just 1 bad apple, you can't blame all muslims for just a few mentally ill men who were pushed to violence due to you evil white australian colonists. maybe if you treated them nicer and gave them more aussie dollars, they wouldn't be so unhappy and thus wouldn't accelerate into a crowd of non-muslims during Chrismas. think about this. this is all indirectly your fault, white man.

fucking A, take some responsibility.

Even a new job with worse pay is a better deal if housing costs 4 times less.

where exactly is this guy hunting and having such a good time /out/doors in australia?

youtube.com/watch?v=gxPHoj184ew

obviously it isn't anywhere near the major cities.

I am seeing if I can organise a transfer because I work for woolies. otherwise I will just start chucking sickies to use up sick days and then quit and get cashed out my annual leave and get $12,000+

I pay $180 a week rent and it includes bills including 100mbit internet. Also milk, bread, butter are paid for by my housemate/landlord

Share houses are for children.

PART AND PARCEL

wrong I heard he's a drug addict and severely mentally ill

>Muslim kills people
this isn't news anymore

>The absolute state of Cuckstralia

AHAHAHAHHAHA

You fucking bogan cunts are fucked and you can NEVER change your government. At this rate Australia will be as cucked as Canada.

That the 'narrative' they run on us down here mate.
>Bank arson attack
>x2 cars of peace.
All recently in Melbourne; all 'mentallly ill'.

Melbourne dosent have a muslim problem. See these bollards; you know like the ones they have in Europe to stop muslim attacks?

In Melbourne Australia these are for 'mentally ill' people. Not our beloved muslims.

>class all terrorists mentally ill
>islam is now a religion of peace instead of a motivating fuel
>now there are no terrorist issues
lolk

Exactly! These are barriers for the mentally ill!
Melbourne is full of mentally ill hipster faggots so it needs a lot of these mentally ill blocks.

NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT GOYIM
SHUT IT DOWN

how many ded?

I just can't believe Daniel Andrews won't do what obviously needs to be done. We banned guns after Port Arthur - how many innocent infidels need to be massacred before we Ban Assault Cars Now?

my housemate owns the place and I am the only other person living here. Known him for 14 years and we pretty much stay out of each others way because on my days off he is at work and on his I am at work

'Mystified melbournians' like to dress their
anti-mental illness blocks.

Muslims are the real victims, you know.

If Melbournians don't dress their anti-mental illness blocks properly they can suffer a mental illness attack!

That shit makes my fucking blood boil.
If anything they should be inscribed with the names and ages of the victims of Islamic terror.

They should have to face the consequences of their politics, not dress it up and hide it.

Oh stop it! This is MELBOURNE.
They insist their anti-mental illness blocks are very fashionably dressed.

SO HIP & COOL.

I have to go down to Melbourne for christmas

Seriously. I didn't see anything about it until getting on Sup Forums just now. Muslim truck attacks are on the same level of news as Chicago niggers killing eachother.

>Police have said the driver had a history of mental illness and drug abuse
>When interviewed by police he "spoke about dreams, he spoke about voices", said the chief inspector, "but he also did attribute some of his actions to the poor treatment of Muslims"
wow such terror

Diversity Legos are the greatest new investment

RIP in peace. Watch out for ISIS Road Truckers.

Aren't those just to stop people parking on the sidewalk though?
Although admittedly I've never seen bollards this big for that purpose.

>class all terroristes mentally ill
>Only mosques left in mental hospital

Yeah it was an easy one

Checked, snakes will fuck you up

>>When interviewed by police he "spoke about dreams, he spoke about voices", said the chief inspector, "but he also did attribute some of his actions to the poor treatment of Muslims"
He only ran over approximately 37% of his victims because of Islam. The rest was due to the voices that he heard. He said that he had dreams in which a voice he called "Allah" was instructing him to run over the other 63% of the victims.

Nah we are going a bit further down south from the city so hopefully we don't have to deal with niggers and terrorists which plague the city area.

>mental illness appears to affect Islamic people more than others for some very strange reason.
Funny cuse that's the excuse they give all our white mass shooters

I'm actually concerned for you guys now, I didn't realize that it was getting this bad in Australia. The way your media is "part and parecelling" this and sweeping it under the rug is somewhat disturbing.

no one died no one cares why do you care about the losers of the emu wars

Incidents of Islamic mental illness are part and parcel of living in a developed 21st century society. Your intolerance is quite shocking.

fuck off, nigger.

its a shame that the car of love and peace may have hit some people but the real problem is the islamaphobia and bigotry that has followed this incident.

it's all tears in my mojito whitey

Because there's a terror attack every second fucking day and I'm done at this point unless there's >10 casualties.
The government refuses to do anything about it now, they'll refuse to do anything about it the next time and will refuse to do anything about it the time after that. They all need to be publicly hung as traitors.

South Coast is great but Nowra is a shithole

someone create an auspol

His insanity drove the car. Muhammad Amakelekelek le'Jihad was an innocent victim.

>voices
Literally admitted to doing it for the 70 virgins

ban cars ffs
think of the children

probs the nt or queensland

still real aussies out there

It's true!

Part and parcel and you know the rest. Stop being so intolerant, user.

wasnt there a thing about islam and alcohol ?

Hello abdul washeed bin al americani

I put my cigarettes on them

It wasn't terrorism so what is there to think about? Harsher laws on drug drivers?

He's retarded.

Good bait but you tipped your hand. Regardless, have a (you)

I bet lushsux will paint on them a "powerful message" soon

which major Australian city is the least cucked?

over 30000 terror islamic terror attacks world wide.

The surprissing thing is press still denies it and talks again from a single mad case.

insidious propaganda. I'm very clued into the "Charlottesville Nazi incident" which they trumped up, and they didn't inform anyone at all on what happened - never tried to excuse the driver for anything, implied his explicit murderous guilt and broadcasted it to the world for weeks, months and still even today. They certainly never told the public he was 'mentally ill' even though he literally is mentally ill and schizophrenic - not that it should his guilt if he is indeed guilty of murderous intent, which i dont even think he was.

the media and entertainment apparatus is owned and operated by actual demons as far as i am concerned. Goes beyond "the jews" at this point.

>isolated incident
>incident
>plowing through pedestrians
>incident

Just so any potential terrorists know: If you're planning an attack, make sure you snort some drugs and see a psych before you do it to avoid any tough sentencing.

This has been a public service announcement from Victoria Police and the Islamic Council of Australia.

Newey cunt
Queensland is gook and islander central
NT is weird cunts hiding from the rest of Australia and le 15% ausmutts

Theres heaps of Africans in newey though

And the whites there are drug fucked bogans

>Newcastle
>A city

'Allahuakbarriers'

its a weekly occurrence now and nobody can do anything against it so people dont care anymore.
>part and parcel

Sup Forums is too busy being 16 years old and replying to slide threads

why is /dark/ humour the best?