And so I heard Index 3 wasn't out, Misaka complains as Misaka shitposts anonymously

>and so I heard Index 3 wasn't out, Misaka complains as Misaka shitposts anonymously

Deder than 9982.

something something make index great again

I'm hype for NT18 (which will hopefully be announced in a week or less). Maybe it'll sober you guys up.

>inb4 it's a confirmed Accelerator volume and you guys start yelling it confirms a s3

inb4 the summary will be something that only happens at the first chapter and the entire novel is something completely different again

That will probably be the case even if it does mention Accelerator and he does appear a lot

>bump of chicken starts playing

Who

Awaki warming up for her band's debut?

If it so much as touches on any S3 character not named Touma, I'm screaming it confirms it.

Kuroko will fall for Touma in the next 3 volumes.

She already did.

OTP

You aren't any less cancer than the shippers you make fun of and hope to anger with this spam.

t. angry shipper

Got bored of +2 and went back to +1 I see.

Not at all. Just sick of seeing "t-teehee let's buttblast shippers that we're totally better than ecksdee" cancer. I hope Touma dies alone and it makes the lot of you miserable

And you bitching about it every time it's posted doesnt make you any better than the "cancer" you bitch about

>Complains about shippers
>Proceeds to ship in the next sentence

Impressive

I actually like the ship though.

You're absolutely retarded if you think i was doing any shipping in that post

Stay mad faggot.

>I hope Touma dies
Quite clearly shipping Shii-chan there user. It's alright to be honest, she's easily top 5.

I love you

What type of girl would Death-chan be

Haaaai Aleister~

Oppai loli

>People meme around about Kuroko and Touma or uiharu and Kakine for a laugh
>Get assmad every day
>Somehow not the cancer

>being hypocritical cancer is fun

You wouldn't know fun if it danced in front of you naked and offered you a blowjob

Genki but 180s hard when she doesn't get what she wants.

She'd be the 8th Level 5.
Her ability would be called DEAD ROCK.

so she always gets mad when Touma doesnt die?

Being hypocritical cancer isn't funny, though. So I don't know how you get your "laughs" out of it.

How many times She dropkick him?

Digits confirm

bigger Question is what foes Death chan look like?

Best Saint best maid

Uncle Death from Let It Die

Nothing, it doesn't exist

Like a gentle dorm manager onee-san

Do you have literal autism? What difference does it make? People like having fun. And you bitching about it literally every time makes you just, if not more, "cancerous". Like damn, I havent posted anything KamiKuro in several threads and the minute it gets mentioned you have to bitch? Why dont you get on KakineXUiharu? Or Crowley missing gets? People are having fun so you better bitch about that real quick!

So MILF Frenda is Death-chan?

with Black hair

>ship cancer
>"fun"

I'm still waiting for that drawfag to make MILFrenda

Can she have a white stripe?
You know like with Nancy in Nightmare on Elm Street.

>Being a whiny bitch
>fun

Mikoto is a whore

I can't wait until the big announcement. It will sure be something for everyone here.

My wife mobile poster is here!

>Hey guys I'm going to leave my teleporting loli here, make sure nothing bad happens

Stop being a hypocrite and maybe you won't get called out

My wife mobileposter is as adorable as ever

Delete this. Mobileposter is a cute petite middleschooler

>why don't you get on KakinexUiharu
He does that's why I mentioned it and when he became even more moronic than ever

sure

I think you forgot to wish for a new hand.

You're talking about 2 different people.

why do I feel like you will barrage the threads with walls of texts if S3 doesnt get announced

SEASON 3 SOON
Captcha Avignon 21099

Full Tuning when? Will of the Network x Accelerator when? Misaka combining with all of her sisters when?

Right back at you, why arent you getting on literally any other crack ship that's been spammed in the past 10 threads? Why did you not comment about KakineXUiharu? How about ToumaXMugino? Nothing at all, despite being posted more often than kamikuro.

Because you're an assmad shipper that hates kamikuro. And you're trying to justify it under the pretense that you "hate all ships". And until I see you getting on all the other crack pairings, I'm going to keep calling you out on it.

wew lad

Mikoto with Mental Out eyes is hot as fuck

Will isn't going to be with anyone. It's going to be revealed as a total control button for Aleister

Terra confrmed!

Neither Kakine/Uiharu or Touma/Mugino were specifically intended to make fun of shippers and imply they're better than the shippers they mock

Nice

I super want season 3.

>Will-tan
>a total control button for Aleister
Please fuck no.

HE WILL

Why doesn't he just turn into a dinosaur?

There's plenty of logic behind why Will is simply some sort of total control button for Aleister to use so it's likely true

And? It's still a ship. You hate ships, right? And as other have said before, there are plenty of people that actually like the KamiKuro ship.

So your argument holds no water. You're a hypocrite. No need to try to justify it.

Kakine flashback novel when?
Also I bet Kamachi has some novel about GitD, she seemed like she knew a lot about Aleister and his plan but then suddenly vanished

It's going to happen user.

I want to touch Saiai's super silky smooth legs

So is season 3 a thing or are you people still meming?

KamiKuro confirmed

He is gonna take control of all of the oceans first

He is number 1!
KAKINE WILL MAKE SEASON 3 GREAT

>Aleister killed her
>Kamachi butchered Miki's waifu for no Index 3

I want to marry Saia and her super thighs.

Yes

I hate ships, right? So those other ships you mentioned already fall under "ships". Only Kamikuro as a "t-teehee I'm so funny and clever for making those dumb shippers butthurt :^)" while being a retarded shipper themselves. Fuck off.

HE STOLE THEM

Both
Its happening this march

The event is in 8 days right?