Does taking lsd open your mind?

Asking for me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tmozGmGoJuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>open your mind
What does that mean?
Asking for you.

Make one smarter, more open to knowledge.

More autistic, if you will

No. If you want to expand your mind do so with books, not drugs. Only degenerates, retards and niggers do drugs. Trust me... you don’t want to be even one of those three

yes, but one the rabbit is out of the hat there is no taksies backsies, also be ready for a long trip, id do some mush to make sure you are okay with tripping, as once you drop those tabs you can easily trip for a solid 14hr, it will show you how your brain constantly analyzes new angels and how the drug throws off its ability to keep things organized.

Implying you can't read and do drugs?

Meditate to learn and practice mindfulness
Learn and practice recognizing when your subjective feelings interfere with objective reasoning

Combine the two

It can. Not used as a party drug, though. Requires contemplative solo trip, and above average intelligence going in.

I wasn’t implying that. See, you must’ve already done drugs. I’m simplying saying if your goal is to open your mind you should do so with reading rather than drugs. You probably just want to get high you nigger

There's nothing in your mind you can't already access. "Mind-expanding" drugs are for Redditors who think they can take something to cure their brainlet-ism just like they think blacks can be "rehabilitated."

Implying you can't open your mind with both books and drugs

Make a solid argument nigger

Don't listen to the "experts" here with no personal experience. They are obvious sheep.

That is the question.

Does taking drugs open your mind to more knowledge...i.e. If a dumb person takes it they become more normal, if an autist takes it they become even more autistic

The electric gnomes said the same thing to me.

I've tripped solo a few times, all it did was give me anxiety. I highly recommend writing down somewhere ITS JUST A DRUG on a wall or phone or something. Once you go down the rabbit hole, it's pretty hard to pull yourself back out.

If you want to have fun, just do ketamine instead.

Nah, just causes brain damage.

>thinking all drugs are the same
you are nigger tier user, opinion with out any experience isnt with a shit, people like you are why the majority of stigmas exist, never gettingt to drop mushrooms with your flavour of the month and have sex all night in the back of your truck under star light. user women enjoy having fun, life gets boring and drugs can give ya a much needed break from the mundane. i dont expect some faggot user to understand without some context but i assure you most times naked women are involved so are substances to abuse.

I have evidence that shock therapy will open your mind.

LSD = this video
youtu.be/tmozGmGoJuw

Not necessarily. In some instances yes(music, science (discovery of the double helix), and other creative fields), in most cases no.

Take LSD 100 days in a row. Yes I know there's tolerance but after 100 days it will change your brain forever.

I never said you can’t open your mind with drugs and books. You can do both. But opening your mind with drugs isn’t likely to help you at all. They open up irrelevant neuron pathways. You’ll become a scattered brain

What? What is your point? That it's ok in small doses? You speak from experience???

all experience opens your mind so yes. travel does as well. many things enrich your life as will a lsd experience. live large sir. do it all. be all that u can be!

>thread about gaining knowledge and becoming smarter

>"haha have sex all night man woohoo just need to relax sometimes y'know?"

You belong in a concentration camp.

fuck off to Sup Forums, not pol related

Suck a dick nigger. Interesting thread is interesting

I hear that's DMT. I don't know, haven't tried that. LSD is nothing like that though.

Yes please do it anyone saying not to has never done it themselves because they're the real pussies

yes. it slows down the synapses firing rate and things become different. good way to get introspective and right what's wrong.

He should do it 100 days in a row to keep it altering his brain.