What's her personality?

What's her personality?

Genki

Strong, confident, loyal, a little baka.

Even after all these years she is still my favorite duel monster

its just a card user.

But she had a story arc, kinda, and appeared in GX

Would you a card?

I want to FUCK that cardboard.

I would many cards.

Mana. She's a modern interpretation of the real Black Magician Girl, Mana.

Since she was everyone's first fap wouldn't she be a shota lover?

What is sex with Dark Magician Girl like?

Magical.

Magically mana drenched

These are your magicians tonight. They need drawfags

suck your dick so hard it will suck your eyeballs out your urethra

I could see her as the onee-san type

FUCK

That tan skin

I hope she sounds like Kaolla su-chan

You forgot the best one.

I want this DMG cutie

Is that Gagagagagagagaga Girl?

That's Apprentice Illusion Magician.

And here I though things couldn't get any better

Pack filler

They say their card spirits come out at night to have sex with you in their dreams.

We will make her real one day

Them, there are two different magician girls now.

The more the better

How can other cards even hope to compete?

There aren't even a lot of cards that are like her, human type.

I wish yugioh was as the norm here, like bump into a stranger and would challenge you to a duel kind of norm.

I would totally use my autism bucks to get me a dark magician deck with emphasis on DMG

I'm very fond of yubel but there's no way somebody can dislike her.

Pretty much a good genki girl Shingo Yabuki From King of Fighters. Goofball who's brotier loyal and enthusiastic about their superiors and learning from them(Mana is a bit of a ditz/lazy compared to Shingo though). Also a bit flirtatious but less prone to bragging.

I made a DMG deck back in the day for Reverse of Arcadia, though it probably sucks now. It might have also had 44 cards, since I wasn't the best at the game, though it still played pretty well. Lemme see if I can find the decklist.

muh dik

Do you think her outfit is iconic?

For the anime world somewhat, her master Yugi is more iconic though

42 cards. I'll go ahead and share it in case you want to tweak it into something more usable, user. This was built around the 2010 banlist, incidentally.

>3x Dark Magician
>2x Crystal Seer
>3x Dark Magician Girl
>1x Injection Fairy Lily
>3x Magician's Valkyria
>1x Marshmallon
>1x Morphing Jar
>2x Skilled Dark Magician
>1x Sorcerer of Dark Magic

>2x A Feather of the Phoenix
>1x Card Trader
>1x Cost Down
>1x Dark Magic Attack
>2x Foolish Burial
>1x Lightning Vortex
>1x Mage Power
>1x Magic Formula
>2x Magical Dimension
>1x Magical Mallet
>1x Mystical Space Typhoon
>2x Sage's Stone
>1x Swords of Revealing Light

>1x Call of the Haunted
>1x Ceasefire
>1x Magic Cylinder
>1x Magic Arm Shield
>3x Magician's Circle
>1x Mirror Force

Looking at it after all of these years, it's kinda ehh in places. Had some neat ideas, but it needed to be built with more focus.

Its unique for sure. Its immediately recognizable if you know anything about yu-gi-oh and is a cool combination of shonen and shoujo that few actually pull off. I guess its Iconic but I feel she needed to come sooner. Iconic is just Yugi/Atem himself since he wears the same thing for the series and is the Face of it. Kaiba switches clothes halfway and they can't figure what skin color or clothes Mahad wants to wear.

Is she the original magical girl?

Nope. Magician of Faith and Mystical Elf came before she did in the series.
Either Himitsu no Akko-chan or Ribbon no Kishi had the 1st magical girl period though, depending.

Anime wise or TCG wise? I think anime she is, TCG I am not sure

CUTE

yes

NIPPLEMOD PLEASE

YuGiOh anime

Confirmed by GX.

>short bob cut hair

Muhh Delicious

Cute

LEGS
E
G
S

Why is so cute and also fuckable

Boobs and the weird hat

It's just science boys.

>tfw when you wanted to get into Yu Gi Oh as a kid but you had no friends to play it with
Life is hell.

There are not enough good lewds of DMG

She can talk?

She used to make noises then Mana came along and now I guess she can talk

Only in the 2nd movie, because reasons? Don't matter, DM also spoke, it only added.
And technically the dragon arc, but that's filler.

So are we just dumping DMG/Mana screencaps now?

Cause im ok with that.

fucking christ I used to have a huge crush on her when I was young and I would always try to hide this card from my friends because they think im a fag for keeping her.

QUALITY?

Anime had a lot of that

Toon DMG

DMG is kinda crap now. Even if you have 3x DM and DMoC each, you'd have to be getting fucking rekt for her to be any valuable. Nice deck, though. I have a spellcaster deck with the new cuties in there. Chocolate Magician, Apprentice Illusion, Magi Magi Magician. Will post if you wanna see.

DMG is DMG. Whether she's brown, a cartoon, a dice, or anything else im missing.

Also why hasn't this had a Consider the following edit yet

I thought the original Dark Magician was a girl when I was young.

DMG was never good in the cardgame. She's a 2000 beatstick that needs a tribute, and has a nerfed effect which wasn't that good to begin with, and doesn't get normal card support while essentially being one. Even with her support she just doesn't offer much that isnt available elsewhere, or her strats are too bricky(as is DM decks in general). Magician's Valkyria is Marauding Captain without what makes Captain good, The Magician Girl Archetype is just too slow and requires your opponent to be dumb to get going (Though Choco herself has much usage outside the archetype), Timaeus got released way too late in the game since Dragon Knight DMG's effect was done cheaper and better by many cards by this time (Still has good attack though) and Magi Magi has that retarded banish cost tacked on for no reason while missing the 2500 mark.

Though she finally decided to git gud with her recent retrain, Illusion Apprentice Magician. Honestly if you'd have taken the 1st part of Illusion Apprentice's effect and slapped it on, DMG would've been pretty damn good early in Yu-Gi-Oh's lifetime. Yeah she would've been a less better/way less gay Cyber Dragon but the discard would've added some neat stuff.

But fuck that, Id play her anyways since pulling off her combos is pretty satisfying. We always have the spinoff games, where she's usually top tier or very good in them at least.

At least Valkyria is partially useful with Gagagashield. Can eat a fair chunk of hits before she gets offed, if your aim is to stall.

Fapdere.

>an extremely efficient card
>Also possibly the cutest card to ever exist is the franchise
You had some shit friends.

Bubbly, I think. But that's something that you could tell just looking at her.

Is she a trap card?

Requesting more lewds of this Semen Demon.

Surprised no one has posted the picture of her kicking that dude in the nuts.